Three

Knock Knock
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If she doesnt like Mina then whats with her feeling? She could just give Mina the flowers then problem solved but all that she want to do is throwing this flower into the bin. She dislikes--oh no she hates the fact that someone is courting Mina.

 

After having so many thoughts in her head for hours, she decided to knock on Mina's door again. She walked outside and every step that she took is killing her inside. She really doesnt want to give this to Mina but once again the flowers is belong to Mina. She doesnt have any rights about it.

 

Mina was doing her homework but the thought of that girl being clingy to Momo distract her. She ended up laying her head on the table and drawing random things.

 

Knock knock.

 

She smiled. She knows its not Dahyun since Dahyun is having a date with Sana.

 

Knock knock.

 

She heard it but she want to keep hearing it. She doesnt know why does a knocking sound could be so addictive or maybe the person behind the door.

 

Knock knock.

 

She got up and checked herself in the mirror. She doesnt want to look jealous because there was a girl asked Momo out earlier. Once she's sure that she's ready, she open the door.

 

"Yes?" Her guess is right. Its someone that she's been waiting for.

 

Momo handed a bouquet of roses to Mina. She faked a smile while giving it. Mina received it with a wide smile on her face as she read the pink card on it. Momo noticed that she looks so happy and somehow its saddening her.

 

"May I come in?" Momo asked.

 

"Sure."

 

Its just the two of them again in the room. Mina put the flowers on her table and sit on her bed happily. Momo grabbed a chair and place it in front of Mina then sit on it.

 

"You have something to say?" Asked Mina confusedly.

 

"Not really." Momo lied.

 

She have a lot to say. She want to ask who gave her that flower, she want to ask how does Mina feel toward her, she want to tell that she dislikes it if someone is courting Mina, she want to tell that she's jealous.

 

"Hmm, okay then." Mina nodded. "I'm going to do my homework." She continued. She's sure the spirit to continue her homework come from Momo.

 

"Did I disturb you?"

 

Mina surprised with the sudden question.

 

"No, you didnt." Mina answered it right away while making an X with her hands and Momo smiled because Mina is too cute.

 

"Can we be friends? Another unexpected question from Momo.

 

Mina blinked her eyes, whats wrong with Momo.

 

"Arent we friends?" Mina answered with a question.

 

"I mean, real ones." Honestly, Momo just want to get closer to Mina, she just want to know Mina more.

 

"We are."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yes. Wow you didnt see me as a friend." Mina pouted cutely.

 

"Its not like that." Momo chuckled. "Hmm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter