Four

Knock Knock
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 4 PM, Mina walked to the room which located kinda far from her classroom. She's excited to meet Momo, she felt like she want to smile to everyone who passed by her. She hold her books tightly as she walked to the room. She could feel the sweat on her palms. 

 

She reached the door. A hip-hop music can be heard from inside the room. Before she walk in, she decided to see it through the window. She smiled at Momo who's dancing beautifully inside the room. Momo is sweating and Mina find it y.

 

Déjà vu.

 

She is experiencing the same thing from the past. She fell in love with Momo because she was curious of the loud music from this room and decided to take a look through the window. Curiosity killed the cat. Momo ended her, she died inside because of that one girl. But she dont regret it anyway. She didnt care if she look like a stalker back then, she just didnt want to miss out an art.

 

 

"Liking what you see?"

 

.

 

Her eyes almost popped out when Momo caught her.

 

"Come in." Momo said.

 

Idiot.

 

She keep cursing herself as she opened the door and walk towards Momo. She cant even lift her head up.

 

"Stalking is your hobby?" Momo teased.

 

"I didnt stalk!" Mina blushed.

 

Momo laughed at her reaction, she helped Mina to bring her books and bag.

 

"Okay, stop pouting." She said as she grabbed Mina by the hand. 

 

Their cold hands touched, they could feel the coldness telling that they both are nervous. Momo took a chair from the corner of the room and let Mina to sit meanwhile she sit on the floor, facing Mina.

 

Mina gulped. Momo only wear an oversized white t-shirt and shorts. She tied her hair but she let her bangs covered her forehead. It causing the sweat on the tip of her bangs dropped on her face. Momo wiped the sweats on her face. Then moved to her neck, she wipe it using her towel as she tilted her head. How can someone look so hot while wiping her sweats? Mina kinda shook her head, trying to erase the bad things inside her mind. Mina looked on the floor but once again something corrupted her pure mind. She's looking at Momo's fit thighs instead. Sweat is all over Momo's thighs and Mina hates it. She cant resist Momo.

 

"I'm tired." Momo complained.

 

Momo's voice hit Mina. Woke her up from the thoughts of Momo. She reached something from her bag and give it to Momo.

 

"Wow, thank you!" Momo grabbed and drink it right away.

 

"Bring pocari sweat next time! Dont bring soda." Mina rolled her eyes and Momo grinned at her.

 

Mina let Momo to rest for awhile but Momo couldnt rest to about getting caught watching Momo through the window. Momo received a slap on her arm right away. Theyre getting closer each day and not feeling awkward around each other anymore.

 

Momo stood up when she feel she got enough rest. They agreed to dance for one song. Mina wasnt confident about it but Momo is willing to help her. She's scrolling her phone to look for a song to dance to. She ended up choosing Hymn For The Weekend by Coldplay.

 

"Watch me first, okay? After that, you go follow my moves." Mina nodded and smiled.

 

The music started.

 

Momo started moving her hands slowly. She run her fingers to her hair then down to her jawline and ended up on her chest. Mina dropped her jaw, she's so amazed by the moves that Momo did. Momo dont need to use her brain at all while dancing. Her body just automatically dancing to the song.

 

Mina covered when Momo moving her chest up and down. God! She is willing to pay with everything that she have if Momo has her own concert. Mina could feel herself start to drool with the view. Screw what Momo said earlier! Mina dont remember every move that she did, Mina enjoyed the show too much.

 

"Your turn." Momo's cute voice once again wake her up.

 

"But.." Mina tried to escape.

 

"No buts." Momo grabbed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter