Forgiveness

Forgiveness

 

"Wonwoo-ah. Please open the door. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I didn't mean what I say before. Please forgive me."

 


Wonwoo heard Mingyu's voice begging him again. Pleading for forgiveness. Wonwoo hates it. He hates it so much. He closed his ears as he ignored Mingyu again. 

 


"I don't have any relationship with her. I swear Wonwoo. I only love you. Please..please open the door. I was angry at that time because you kept on accusing me having an affair with her. That's why I said those thing, but you know I didn't mean it." 

 


"Wonwoo..I miss you. Please talk to me. Didn't we promised to celebrate our anniversary together? I'm really sorry. I promise I'll be a better boyfriend after this. I miss you so much Wonwoo. Please open the door."

 


Mingyu has been asking for his forgiveness for the past few days. He will knock on Wonwoo's room softly and kept on explaining himself.  Wonwoo will just stay still without saying anything. He hates Mingyu so much. Mingyu has broken his promise, a promise to be with him forever.

 


Wonwoo could hear soft sob coming from his boyfriend. Well, was his boyfriend. Mingyu must have been really sorry. Wonwoo heart melts..and hurt. Wonwoo is angry and hurt, but most of all he is shocked. Wonwoo let his tears flow freely. He will forgive Mingyu but he can't continue their relationship anymore. Not after what happened.

 


Because today marks exactly one week since Kim Mingyu was found dead in the hit and run accident..

 

 


THE END


AUTHOR'S  NOTE: Back with my short story.

This was upload using my phone so forgive any mistake.


Hope u guys enjoy it. Comments are loved XD


Thanks for reading ^^