Chapter 7

Silenced by the Past [DISCONTINUED]

Zelo pov:

*Wow, yesterday was a great day. It felt like a good dream.* 

I kept replaying the moment you turned back around.  

"Sure" she smiled.

"Hey, hasn't Zelo been more smiley lately?" Yong Guk asked Himchan

"Yea, but let me just tell you this, give him more oil before he turns even more girlier.." he replied and left with a weird look.

"Zelo!" Yong Guk yelled.

*She looks so much like Shinyeong... But I don't wanna just tell her she looks like my dead girlfriend and I chased her around because of that..*

" Zelo!"

* what*

" Zelo!"

* do I do?*

"Zelo!"

" WHAT HYUNG?!... Oooops... I mean nae?" I put on my innocent smile.

"Don't give me that smile!" 

"What smile, Hyung?" I smiled even bigger.

"Ah, forget you!" 

I smiled even bigger.

"Haha I'm kidding Hyung."

"I know I know~ so you've been smiling A LOT more lately, anything you're not telling me?"

"I am not smiling more these days, what are you talking about? Oh look! My moms calling me, gotta go Hyung bye!" 

*Am I really smiling more..? I really have fallen for her... But not only cause she looks like Shinyeong.. She has this different feeling... She's different in a special way...I wanna get to know her more *

"Aish, that kid." Yong Guk chuckled," I'm so happy he's smiling more often, he's more charming when he's not forcing himself to smile. I don't care if he doesn't tell me, as long as he is happy. Well, I am his owner... He'll tell me sooner or later.. It I'll make him. Mwuahahaha.  No.... What is wrong with you, Yong Guk? Stop talking to yourself like an idiot."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm going to school!" 

"No you're not, you have to eat breakfast first!" Himchan yelled.

Breakfast gets you up and moving throughout the day, you better eat." YoungJae started to nag.

"Ugh, fine."  I sat down and stuffed my mouth with cereal and left," Bye!" I yelled with my mouth full of cereal while skating away with my skateboard. I walked to school while listening U Hoo Hoo by Block B on my iPod. 

*Hmmm...YeonJu... Lee YeonJu... I can't wait to go to school and see you!* I happily smiled and jumped up, making me fall down. The old grandpas and grandmas around me gave me weird looks.

*That's... Embarrassing...* I looked down trying to cover my red face. 

"I'm sorry.. Heh.." I said while bowing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- *Finally at school, where would YeonJu be?*  Right on cue, I saw YeonJu around the corner.

"YeonJu!!"  She turned around quickly, whipping her long light brown hair. She looked around for a while then looked at me. All I could do was stand there staring at her smiling.  She started walking closer to me

"Zelo?"

"Y-YeonJu..Hi"

"Hi! Don't we have the same 1st period? Let's go together!" she said while linking her arms around mine.

"O-okay" I replied, flustered.

*Why do I keep stuttering around her?! *

"Do you wanna sit together in class?!" I asked but it sounded more like sudden desperate question.

"I wish we could, but I'm sitting with Jiyeon! I'm sorry~ how about we eat lunch together?"

"Yeah! That'll be awesome!"

"Okay, then I'll see you after 2nd period!" she said while walking away to her desk. 

*Yes! I finally get to hang out with her!* Right before class started I saw Minjun walk over to YeonJu. He said something to her I didn't hear but YeonJu looked over to jiyeon looking sorry. Jiyeon just smiled an walked over to Minjun's desk while Minjun sat next to YeonJu. 

*WHAT?!? HE COULD SIT NEXT TO HER BUT I CAN'T?!?!*

"Pssst, don't scrunch you eyebrows like that, your gonna get all wrinkly." a random classmate whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~