Chapter 2

What About Him?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning Jungkook woke up before Namjoon. He sat up in bed and rubbed his sleepy eyes. From his bed, he looked out the window to see a beautiful view of Los Angeles. Because he woke up before Namjoon, which was extreamly rare, he thought that the fan that he saw at the airport had been just a dream. He decided to go on Twitter to see if ARMY was up to. He looked at all the pictures that were taken the day before at the airport. There were a few selfies of the fans too. One of the fans looked very familiar. Jungkook had become Jungshook. It was the beautiful fan he saw at the airport! He couldn't believe his eyes! And to think that he mistook her for a dream. But she was a dream. A dream come true that is. As soon as he recognized who she was, he went to her profile and hit follow. He finally got her name. It was so fitting for her. The fan's name, was Y/N. He scrolled through her entire profile, looking at all of her posts. Most of them had to do with BTS. Seeing all the posts she made about him, he soon came across a post saying that he was her bias. He couldn't believe it. He was still in shock when Namjoon woke up. He was surprised to see the younger member awake so early.

 " Hey, when did you wake up?" Namjoon asked.

" A couple hours ago. I'm starving, what do we have to eat Hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"I think the hotel serves breakfast down stairs, let's go wake up the others." Namjoon suggested. Dur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter