002

Man Of The Night || Kim Taehyung

A week has passed and he knew that he would not get a reply from them even though he apologized and tried to explain to them that it was not him but who would believe that after all what they saw spoke what was in their mind.

They just saw him there in the room his hand covered in blood while Jimin was lying lifelessly next to him, what would first come in your mind? Of course you would think the he is the one who killed him but no. No one knows who actually committed the murder.

Taehyung was now even more scared to go out side and face the people but he had to go and outside and find a work to do so he can earn some money so he can survive in  the unjust world. He his dry lips and went to drink a cup of water, not having the appetite of eating anything. Taehyung has grown thin and he has not been taking care of himself even the place he is staying is a mess.

He wore his coat and exited the house starting his journey of looking for a job anywhere whether it is in a supermarket as a cashier or at a restaurant as a waiter but as long it is a lawful job he does not want to get his hands dirty.

He spent hours looking for a job but unfortunately he got rejected in all places because everyone being afraid of him causing problems while working. He felt depressed as if all the world is colored and he is the only one in black and white but what can he do at the moment but to strive and survive.

It was noon by then when he entered a convenient store to eat some noodles. He picked one and went to pay for it to find Jungkook as the cashier. Taehyung just looked at his hands as he paid for the noodles before going home to cook his noodles and enjoying it alone and going to sleep.

**

The door bell rang waking him up as he realized night has already fallen. Who would come and visit me? He thought as he rubbed his eyes walking to open the door, when he opened it he found Jungkook standing there with plastic bags on his hands.

"Jungkook,what-"Jungkook pushed past him and walked in making his way to his living room as he followed back. Jungkook went around the house looking how messy it was then he turned to face Taehyung.

" Hyung... What happened to you? Your house is messy and you look miserable" he said sadly as Taehyung was in a verge of crying.

Taehyung hugged Jungkook tightly crying releasing all of his weight off his shoulders by crying.

"Im sorry, I-I am a mess right now, I lost my best friend and no one believes me, how do you expect me to be alright Jungkook?" he continued crying as Jungkook patted his back trying to comfort him.

Maybe it was not Taehyung who killed him. I have known him for a long time and there is no way the could have do such a thing even a criminal who killed someone wouldn't look this miserable there is something under this case that no one has discovered. Jumgkook though

"Jungkook, I promise you that I will find whoever killed Jimin and send him to jail and clear my name and I won't rest until I find that person," he broke the hug wiping off his tears looking at Jungkook determined as Jungkook showed him a small time.

"Part of me believes you didn't kill him so I want you to prove it to me that you didn't, don't worry I'll help you," he patted his back as they agreed to clean the house.

After thirty minutes they were done and now they decided to cook something. They went to the kitchen took out the ingredients to cook pasta and Jungkook instructed Taehyung to cut the vegetables. As he took the knife he felt the same dark aura again and he knew who it was.

"That is a sharp knife you go there, very nice to slice people off," the person spoke as Taehyung began to tremble in fear.

"Go away leave me alone," he said quietly making sure Jungkook doesn't hear as his hands were shaking.

"Nope, I told you I won't leave until you kill someone and you can just finish all of this by killing your dear friend who is next to you," he took his hands forcefully and pointed it at Jungkook.

"Jungkook-ah if you can see this person behind me then please do something and if you don't then stay away from me," Taehyung said as Jungkook looked at him confused as he saw no one behind him as he took a step towards him.

"Yes, he is coming so finish your work," the evil guy spoke on Taehyung ears as Taehyung shook his head violently trying to calm himself down.

"I would never let you do that," Taehyung cut himself with the knife preventing the unknown guy from making him forcefully stabbing Jungkook as it left and Taehyung dropped the knife down as the unknown guy screamt in pain before disappearing. Jungkook eyes widen as he went to help his friend.

"What the hell did you just do and who is that person you are talking about ?" He inquired.