001

Man Of The Night || Kim Taehyung

He waited for six months to run away from hell and for the same six years waiting to see his friends whom he knew since his early teenage and now he is in his early twenties.

For the past six years he was in jail being tortured everyday to say admit something he never did in life, something he will never do in his life but he is out now. 
Even if he is happy that he is happy that he is out of the jail he still feels imprisoned. Everywhere he goes he is called a criminal even the kids on the playground are scared of him and the other kids who used to play with Taehyung around the playground too.

What he is afraid and sure of is that his five best friends will never forgive him as they all know that Taehyung killed Park Jimin but no one knows the whole story only the killer and Jimin himself who is no longer here. The friendship he once had with all of them is broken and he doesn't know if it could be mended again but he wants to see them once more,he misses them so much and wishes to turn back time but if there was only a time machine there would be peace in the world.

The next day he woke up and got ready as usual before going to the place where they would meet at the morning hoping they didn't stop the meetings because of what happened. He decided to walk there but his steps were heavy like he is carrying the whole world on his shoulders.

Recalling the happy moments of the streets as he saw pictures of him and Jimin happily walking and chatting or even with Jungkook,those three used to be best friends but now everything has scattered apart. Taehyung remembers when Jungkook used to come and visit him in the prison. Jungkook eyes used to speak pity, sadness, hatred and sadness even Taehyung didn't know how Jungkook saw him was it a friend  or a criminal. Even after everything he used to see Jimin in hid dreams assuring him that he is fine and he shouldn't be guilty of anything because he was innocent. The only thing that kept him going was Jimin at the moment.

He got near the studio as he stood at the door feeling very weak. He couldn't open the door, he felt guilty of everything and he knew that if he steps in he would just get faces full of anger and he would be thrown with harsh words but that is life and he has to get through it someway. He hesitantly opened the door quietly as the first person he saw was Jungkook.

Jungkook look shocked more happy to see him as he called him inaudibly but a few seconds later his face changed to anger as he just walked away. Taehyung felt a sharp pain in the chest as he just walked in too and went to the office slowly missing the place but all the feeling he got in there was sadness and grief. When he reached there he saw everyone looking at him as he looked at them having picture in his mind of the seven good friends.

He suddenly got punched in the face as he held his cheek in pain and saw Yoongi fuming with anger.

"What have you come to do here huh? Did you come to kill us too or to feed us with your lies?"
Taehyung just looked at him terrified,he never seen Yoongi this angry before.

"Talk will you? Or did you forget to talk?" he received another punch on his face as he fell on the floor with a thud. He actually did not know what to day, all the he was planing to say in the morning just vanished and he was not like a mute but he remembered to write it down in case he wouldn't be able to speak.

"Hyung, it is enough leave him alone" Jungkook suddenly spoke not looking at Taehyung in the eyes.

Taehyung looked at everyone but in their look of face no one believed him even Hoseok who always stood next to him didn't.

"Lets at least hear what he is going to say," he blinked and he took the letter and kept on the table muttering a sorry before leaving.

He couldn't stay any longer as he knew that he is not wanted here anymore. He just wanted to run far away and never come back but at least even after he leaves he wants everyone to know him as Kim Taehyung and not as an criminal.