06

3600 Seconds

Krystal's POV

After Kiseop oppa left, there was an awkward silence. I glanced at the wall clock.

"Oh my gosh! its 3 already??" I jumped off the bed... and almost fell since my ankle was sprained. AJ caught me just in time. "Thanks, AJ oppa." I smiled.

"No problem. Just.. be carefull." He said while avoiding my eyes. Uhm... sure, okay. I slowly made my way to get my bag. Then the door slammed open.. with a very angry Hoon and a confused Kiseop looking at us.

"AJ.... I need to talk to you..." Hoon said. AJ looked at us before following Hoon outside. I could hear them arguing about something. I could hear Hoon shout, but its just muffled up words. I shrugged it off my head and head for the door. Donho held my hand back.

"I don't think its a very good idea to go out now.." He whispered to me. I looked at him and nodded. Then Kiseop entered, with a very frustrated look on his face. He slumped down on a chair. Soohyun walked to him.

"What's wrong with you? And what the heck is happening between Hon and AJ?" He fired out the questions. Kiseop sighed.

"I'll answer your first question. I'm just confused at what Sapphire just said at me and Hoon." He began. Kevin's eyes widened.

"Sapphire? What the heck is she doing here?" Kevin asked in dibelief. Kiseop just looked at the floor. "Hyung... tell me. Tell us!" He urged.

"He said that she cheated with AJ." Kiseop gave in and told us. I stopped at the name.

"Did you guys say, Sapphire? As in, a blonde girl who thinks shes all she needs?" I asked them. Dongho slowly nodded. I huffed. "Why is she here.. in korea?" I crossed my hands on my chest.

"You know her?" I brushed my bangs out off my face.

"Yeah I know her. She stole away Jason from me." I admitted. Those memories... UGH! How she flirted with MY exboyfriend.... How she lured him into her trap. How Jason heartlessly dumped  me for her... I shivered. Those memories are so painfull to think of. "Why? She was Hoon's girlfriend before?"

"Yeah. Before she cheated on someone for money. That totally made Hoon pissed off. He broke up with her as soon as she met him." Kevin explained. I nodded my head. What a player... then the door was opened by AJ... who had a bruise on his left cheek. We gasped. Dongho was the first one to run to his hyung.

"AJ! What happened to you?" Aj smiled weakly at us.

"Nothing.. I just fell when Hoon said something to me." Huh.. such a pathetic lie...

"Dont lie to us, AJ..." Eli said. AJ let out a deep breath. "We know what happened between you and Hoon. Just tell us why.." Eli spoke.. a bit softer now.

"I didnt cheat with Sapphire." He breathed it out.

"Then why didnt you tell Hoon that?" Soohyun blurted. AJ glared at him.

"Like that will help. I told him that a hundred of times. He just wont listen." I looked at AJ.

"AJ oppa... tell us what happened." I asked him. He looked at us slowly.

[Flashback]

"AJ oppa~" I heard someone calling me. I turned around and saw Sapphire, skipping her way towards me.

"What? I thought you were with Hoon." I sighed. Dont know why, I just hated this girl. He pouted at me.

"I just want to see my favourite oppa." She smiled. "Besides..." she moved closer to me. I backed away. "... Hoon oppa doesnt know that I'm here... with you." She smiled. I avoided her eye contact. She tip toed so she could be as the same level as me. "Look at me, oppa." She whinned. I instantly pushed her away.

"Get over it, Sapphire. I'm not Hoon." I pushed her off me. She hugged me. "Sapphire! get the hell off me!" I pushed her away harder. She pouted.

"You used to be so muh fun, oppa!" she cried and ran.

[End of Flashback]

"See? That's what ACTUALLY happened." AJ explained. we all nodded. 

"Then why didnt you tell Hoon that?"

"He didnt believe me."