Chapter 4

You light up my world

** Kyuhyun take Sungmin home. He decided not to sleep in Sungmin's house because he knows that Sungmin is tired.

Min: Thanks for the dinner Kyu.

Kyu: anything for my baby *kiss forehead* have some beauty rest Babe. goodnight!

Min: Goodnight Babe. drive safely. okay?

Kyu: Yes Ma'am! now, go inside. I LOVE YOU MIN!

Min: I love you too, Kyu :)

** The next day, Donghae and Sungmin decided to go to the mall to buy new dress for the party at their school and their boyfriends decided not to tell their Girlfriends that they are also going to the mall. Beacause their Girlfriends are shopaholic.

Hae: Min, which one is pretty? this ( 1.http://www.ny-weddings.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/blue-prom-dresses-long-7.jpg ) or this (2. http://www.wedding-todays.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/skin-tight-prom-dresses-2011-6.jpg )

Min: I like the number 1, Hae. It emphasize the shape of your body. you'll look y and hot there.

Hae: okay I'll buy this. what are you going to buy, Min?

Min: Maybe this one ( http://weddingdress1.net/wp-content/uploads/pictures/prom-dresses-2012-8927.jpg ) What do you think, Hae?

Hae: OMG! Min, it's pretty! you look y there! buy it! buy it! 

Min: Okay, Fishy. let's find what shoes were going to wear.

** On the other hand, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk are also in the same mall. 

Kyu: Hyuk, I found what I'm going to wear. here it is ( http://www.promgirl.com/_img/OLDIMAGES/ST/187_xlarge.jpg ) how 'bout you?

Hyuk: I also found mine, Kyu. ( http://www.promgirl.com/_img/OLDIMAGES/ST/188_xlarge.jpg )

Kyu: That's simple yet elegant. I'm going to text Min. 

* Texting His Future Wife *

(KYU) TO: MyFutureWife

Baby, are you done shopping? call me when you're done. I want to see you. *sent*

(MIN) TO: MyFutureHusband

Were almost done Babe. were now buying high heels. Me too, baby I want to see you. but where are you? *sent*

(KYU) TO: MyFutureWife

I'm here at my house with Hyuk. were playing starcraft. we'll pick you up there later. okay? Take care Baby. I LOVE YOU MRS. CHO. *sent*

(MIN) TO: MyFutureHusband

okay, Babe. see you later. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MR. CHO! *sent*

 

** Kyuhyun lied to Sungmin, but it's okay. He just want to surprise his Girlfriend. kekeke

Kyu: Hyuk, if Donghae ask you if where are we, just tell her that you're at my house and we're playing starcraft. okay?

Hyuk: huh? but why Kyu?

Kyu: I just dont want to tell them that were here at the mall to buy new tuxedo. I don't want to go shopping with them. They are shopaholic Hyuk.

Hyuk: you're right, Kyu. I think they're going to buy the store. They have a lots of clothes but every week they always go to the mall and buy a new one.

Kyu: They are girls, Hyuk that's why they do that. just let them buy they want. hahaha.

** suddenly, Kyuhyun's cellphone ring

Kyu: It's Sungmin.

(KYU) Yes, Baby? are you done?

(MIN) Uhm. Kyu, don't  go here to the mall. were going to the salon. I guess I'll see you at the party later. I'm sorry Baby :(

(KYU) It's okay Babe. see you later. take care okay? I love you. Bye Babe.

(MIN) I love you too Baby. see you later. Bye

** At the party....

 

 

To be continued..

AUTHOR:  I'm sorry guys, I got confused with the gender of the characters at chapter 2 and 3. mianhe. :( I edit them already. ^^ enjoy reading! ;)