My Imagination 3

My Imagination

Kim, Jonghyun

 

 

                    Little did I know that I'd be going on a date with shining SHINee's Kim, Jonghyun. My best friend who's popular, Jessica in SNSD, planned to hook me up with him. Yeah, he's like my biggest crush EVER but I didn't know what was running through her little head but she told me that the date was. Today. I'm not even prepared!

*Ring Ring

I dazed out of my thoughts and answered the call.

"Yebeosaeyo?"

"Yah! ________-ah! Are you ready?!" I sighed and closed my eyes tight pursing my lips tightly shut. I exhaled and answered.

"Ne~." Plus, you're thinking why didn't I just deny that I didn't want to go? Well, Jessica is my best friend and I owed her alot. I always went to her with my problems and she even loaned me $500 for my late debts and bills. So I couldn't say no to this request although it is a little out of hand.

"Good! I'll be coming around 6 to pick you up! Got it!?"

"Nee~"

"Okay! Well, I gotta go! I have practice to attend!!!" She hung up and I did as well. I inhaled and exhaled until I was calm again. I mean, it's just Kim, Jonghyun from the famous popular korean band SHINee....Tch, whom I Kidding. I plopped myself on the couch and stared wrecklessly at the ceiling actually worrying what to wear and what to say or how to act. I don't think he'll like me anyways.. Why did he even agree to this? That Jessica. I'm oh so gonna get revenge on her if this turns out bad. I glanced at the clock reading it was already 5:oo. Aish. I got off the couch and went to take a shower. After that I rummaged through my closet but nothing seemed 'eye-popping'. I looked at the clock and it was already 5:50. I sighed and sat on my bed still wrapped in a towel. I laid down in defeat. "I don't have style~!" I groaned.

*Knock Knock

I twitched when I heard the knocks on the door. "Must be Jessica" I thought to myself. I made way to the door and saw she had bags hanging from her arm. She scanned me and laughed.

"Struggling to find an outfit?" I lowered my head and nodded. "It's okay. Good thing I brought clothes, shoes, and makeup. Just good thing I'm here." I laughed along with her and hit her arm playfully. "Alright, let's get to business shall we!" She grinned widely like she was gonna enjoy what she was gonna do with me. I gulped at her expression.

- 1 hour later -

"Almost done!!" She cheered adding the last of the touch of makeup on my face. "There. Looking like a celebrity." She smiled to herself proud with the change she did with me. I looked into the mirror and choked on my spit.

"I-Is that really me..?" I managed to spit out. I looked. Beautiful.

"No it's not," she said sarcastcially,"Of course it's you, Pabo!" She nudged my arm and sat on my bed. "You likey? I bet he'll in love with you right when he sees you." She giggled to herself like a maniac.

"Yah!" I yelled shutting her up but she was still trying hard to holding back the giggles. "Why did he even agree to go on this blind date with me anyways? Doesn't he know that.. i'm like a crazy weird fan girl off from the streets?" I raised my brow trying to knock her into her senses.

"So, he doesn't mind."

"And you would know..how exactly?" I rested my chin on my palm.

"Jonghyun and I are good friends. Trust me. I know him better than anyone." I smirked and raised a brow.

"What's with that look??" She looked at me afraid of my idea.

"Why don't YOU date him? Seems like you two like eachother." My heart kind of split in half after saying that.

"Are you crazy?! I do not like him that way. As your Best Friend I'm saying I do NOT  like him. At All." I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Jessica. How could you not notice it? The way he stares at you while you're on stage. The way he dances with you or sings with you on duets or --"

"PARK, _____________! You got it absolutely ALL wrong. We do not like eachother that way..I don't think." She bit her bottom lip. I heaved a sigh and closed my eyes holding myself together. I cleared my throat and opened my eyes. This awkward silence is killing me.

"Let's go before i'm late." I broke out and made my way to the door. Jessica followed quietly behind. On our way to the resteraunt where the date was going to be held, the drive there was even silent. I felt uncomfortable. I think she was thinking about her and Jonghyun.. She doesn't even know how much I like Jonghyun..

"Alright." She said as I broke out from my daze. I looked up at the tall building with tons of windows and dim lights being exposed outside. "Good luck and have fun." She said in well...not a really cheery tone like she usually does. I nodded and thanked her. "I'll be back by 8. Kay? Tell me how it goes!" With that, she drove off leaving me alone. I was really nervous.

 

 

Ohohoho~! To be Continued.