Confessions Once More as I am Finally Yours

Silent Scream [HIATUS]

"I uhm... I have something to say!" - Jungkook/Jin

 

Jin and his friends are now walking as their classes are now done, Jin is supposed to go to Taehyung so that the two will go home together but Jin stopped on his tracks. "G-guys you go first" his friends stopped on their tracks "Where are you going?" Sandeul ask "I w-will wait for Jungkook hyung!" Jin said "Hmm... I see okay but tell Taehyung hyung first he will worried if you are gone" Ken said and dragged their friends. Jin looked back and run back. "Hey Ken why Jin will go to Jungkook sunbaenim?" Hongbin asked "Well maybe today is the day he will admit his feelings for him, let's just let them be for a while and wait for tomorrow" with that they went home.

Jin arrived and because he feels shy he just stand near the door then he heard footsteps and saw Jungkook.

"Jin..."

"Jungkook sunbae?"

The two look to each other as if they are trying to communicate with their eyes.

"I uhm... I have something to say!" - Jungkook/Jin

Jungkook's POV

"I uhm... I have something to say!" we both said at the same time "Y-you go first Jungkook sunbae" he said "No you go first but I told you not to call me sunbae just hyung remember?" I said we just chuckled "Jin..." I called his name and he looked at me in the eyes it feels like we are lost in each other's eyes "I know we both knew about our feelings for each other and yet we both decided to wait for each other and look if our feelings are real, I guess it is." I walked near him and hold his both hands "Jin I really love you, I love you so much that everyday I feel full of jealousy when someone trying to get your attention and trying to confess to you I don't want to lose you and I promise to protect you with all of my life, that's why right now Jin will you finally be mine?" I said as I am still looking at him and then I saw his tears flows "J-jungkook hyung I do love you too I really do! But I am dirty not worth to be loved I was you don't deserve me t-that's why though we both said it I am still afraid I don't want to disappoint you hyung" Jin cried, I know his mind and heart still lives in that past but I will never let it happen! "Jin.. *wipes the tears* I don't care and mind your past the one standing hear in front of me the present you, yes I know it still hurts but I am here I will help you, my angel you worth and deserve to be loved we are not perfect everyone has flaws but it doesn't mean you will not loved. I am and I will love you and cherish you forever so please don't think something like that." Jin just sniffed and nodded "Y-yes hyung I love you and I w-want to be with you" I smiled and hugged him "Thank you and now you are mine"

"Hey what the f---!" I heard screaming then I saw the guys walking towards us and there's Taehyung swearing at me but Hobi hyung cover his mouth. "N-namjoon hyung! Taehyung hyung! Uhm... uhm!" Jin tried to say something but Namjoon hyung just smiled "Hey calm down it's okay, we already predicted that this may happened its just I am not ready yet but I know you are in good hands baby brother" Namjoon hyung said and Jin jumps on his arms and hugged him as well thanking him "Jungkook-ah he is our precious brother though I am still thinking but I know you will take care of him please, do I have your words Jeon Jungkook" Namjoon hyung said with stern and seriousness "I will hyung I promise" I said then others congrats us and we all left together to eat dinner and holding the hand of my love that I will protect and love with my all life.

uhm!

 

===============================================================================================================

Hello everyone! ITS BEEN A FREAKING LONG TIME!!!! I AM SO BUSY AND FORGOT THIS ACCOUNT, I am still continuing this story in another site but I came back and of course upload new chapters! I hope you forguve me /bows/ Anyway thank you!