See it. Read it. Love it~~~

"Mommy! I want him as MY daddy!!"
Your Pov.        

It's been a week since L.Joe had proposed to me and the next day we got married, I mean he was really sure that I'd say yes because he planned out everything without me! We're gonna go to our Honey Moon today so I'm trying to contact some of my friends to take care of L while we're gone.        

"MOMMY!! WHICH SHIRT DO I BRING!!" L shouted from his room.        

"WHICH ONE DO YOU LIKE!?!?" L.Joe shouted for me(A/N:he's in the same room as ______ packing as well)           

"I LIKE THEM BOTH!!!" L whined, L.joe came to check it out.        

End of Pov.        

L.joe's Pov.        

I went to check out why L was whining about his shirt. This kid, he likes everything, but I love him like my own son because he is my son!           

"Hey kiddo! Now I'm here let me see the shirts you were whining about," I ruffled his hair.        

He went to his bed and took two Peroro shirts in Blue and Red colours. "I can't chwoose!" L dropped to the floor and pouted at both his shirts. "They're the same design, choose one that you like,"         

"I wike dhem bwoth!" L whined and jumped on his bed.           

I tried deciding but I couldn't choose either. I cleaned up instead, only to find shorts, pants, shirts, polos and shoes mostly all the same design but different colours. "L, who picked these out?" I asked L who was playing with his toys. "I did!" He pointed at himself proudly. "Haha! Well you pick great clothes but you shouldn't just pick the same design in different colours. "         

"Okay Daddy!" L put his tiny thumbs up and did his eye-smile.       

---------------------         

L's siblings are gonna be in the next 3 or 4 chappies... Lol.. Imma write more later... I have things to do like Information Reports and Science Experiment thing and oh Gosh Don't get me started about Algebra!! And i'm Mostly going to be hyper coz I eat candy and drink fizzy things to keep me energized and awake for most of the time... I have soooo much work... Violin, Dance and Singing classes... Planning on going to Music Training Entertainment soon or something like Yes+ Entertainment(if they still like "exist") anyway... Uhhh. We'll update soon... Michiguesseo ... Lol.. Random!! Title is so random too! 

      

UNICORNS HAVE AND WILL ALWAYS BE JJANG!!! GaHeul out!!~~