tHe FirSt MeeTinG

It Girl

[[ Krystal’s POV ]]

I looked at the mirror as I curled the last strand of my hair. Then I put powder, eye liner and blush on on my face. And ta-dah, I’m ready to go with my outdoor outfit. I will be having fun with my friends. My phone vibrates. I picked it up. It is my friends calling~

“yeobosaeyo??” I said

“Oh? Soojung-ah we are in front of your house now, where are you??” luna unnie said

“KRYSTAL ANNYEOOONG” sulli shouted. I giggled.

“haha, deh- I will be right there in a minute, araso?” I said.

“deh- palli,” luna unnie added. I end the phone call and quickly ran downstairs with my high heels. I ask the guard to open the gate and I saw luna outside the car. Our car, it’s an old pink car with no roof and  with stars in the front side. At first, I find it weird, but that’s who we are. We are unique. And I’m lucky to have a friends like them. Since my dad is on his meeting with his friends tonight, I can do whatever I wish this evening. I smiled and greet them.

“soojunggiieee” luna unnie said as she hugged me.

“yah, eonni, I’m krystal tonight,” I said jokingly as I smirked.

“haha. Araso, krystal” she said, we both giggled.

“hey, krystal” amber greeted me and give me a high five.

“my dear krystal annyeong” Victoria unniee, in the driver sit, wave her hand as she call me.

“hi victoria unnie, amber, ssul” I said.

“krystal, are you just going to stay there? come on, let’s go” sulli on the back is excited

“Okay.” we said as we get in the car.

 “we will going to have fun this night”

 “yeeaah”

 “woohooo”

Victoria unnie drives us to the bar. We enter the door and we can hear the music coming from the bar. Since we are there to have fun, we immediately follow the beat and hit the dance floor. I rest for a while and ordered some juice. I sit on the table together with amber and Victoria unnie.

“krystal, want some?” Victoria unnie said offering me the chips.

“thanks, unnie” I smiled and I get chips on the table and sip my juice.

“krystal, what do you think of the dj tonight? Isn’t he handsome?” Victoria unnie said. I looked at him somewhat looking also at where we are.

“he’s fine” I said. Suddenly, ssul, went in front of our table and trying to pull me again on the dance floor. I stood up holding my glass of juice.

“krystal, why are you there, come here” ssul said pulling me away from our table.

“yah, yah, yah, ssul, I’m still drinking just wait for a while, araso?” I giggled. Suddenly the music stops.

“palli-“ sulli stopped as the music stop. “eh? what’s wrong? Why did it stop? Anyways, Yah, krystal, you should finish that before the music starts again araso?”

“dehh-“ I giggled and take a sip on my glass. Then, someone bumped on me that make me spill my juice and ruin my dress. And the worst, that man, didn’t even say sorry, or looked back at what he had done.

“omo, krystal, gwenchanha?” ssul said with her concern. Victoria unnie and amber came also.

“aish, yah, that guy. He’s dead.” I said with my ruin dress following him. I spotted him, who looks like she is finding someone. i burst with anger now.

“YAH!” I shouted. He didn’t hear me. “YAH! MR. DJ” I shouted once again. He looked back, as if he don’t know what happening. I sighed in disbelief. “YAH! Are you blind?!” I asked him. He paused for a while and think maybe because he didn’t realized yet what is happening.

“Huh?” he said as if he don’t do anything. Before I noticed it, the attention of the crowd is on us. I sigh again in disbelief.

“I think you are. That’s why you bumped me and look what you have done!” I said. The crowd is ooohhh-ing.

“oh, sorry. I didn’t mean it. I was just following the person, I thought I knew. Mian.” He said.

“ohhh, so that’s it? What will you do now on my dress?” I said. He raise my eyebrows. He brought out his wallet and take ten thousand won from it.

“here.” He said.  Sighed again in disbelief.

“yahh! Do you think I’m poor?” I said.

“ooooohh” the crowd said again watching us.

“look, I don’t want to make a fuss here, so just accept it.” he said.

“what if I don’t want?” I said.

“what?! What do you want me to do? Wash your dress?” he said, almost shouting. The crowd is ooohh-ing again.

“good idea. Why don’t you personally wash my dress??” I said without thinking.

“what?!” he said. He pause for a while as if he can’t believe that this is happening. “okay, but first thing, you should take your dress off, how can I wash it if wear it?” He said madly. The crowd is ooohhh-ing again. Then suddenly, they said, “take it off. Take it off.”

“what?! Yah! You!” to my surprised and to the loud voice of the crowd, I don’t know what to say. “YOU ERT!” I walked out. I looked back, and he is now holding his phone, I sigh again on disbelief. I HATE HIM. My friends followed me to the car.

krys, are you okay?” everyone said.

“aish, that guy! I HATE him! vic unnie, I pull back my words. He is not fine, he is bad. Ani, not bad, he is the WORST. He destroy my night. Unnie, I want to go home,”

“araso” vic unnie said.

“wait, luna unnie’s not here” sulli said.

“I’ll call her.” Amber said. She dialed her phone and call luna unnie. “yobosaeyo? Where are you… ohh. Come outside immediately, we have to go home now… yah! You sure you’re inside while ago. Why didn’t you hear what happened earlier… okay palli” she switched off her phone. I’m still pissed with what happened earlier while my friends are comforting me. Then, luna unnie came. She asked what happened and we tell her that. They sent me home.

“unnie, mian if I ruin the night.” I apologized to them.

“anio, it’s okay, soojung-ah” Victoria unnie said.

“that’s right~” amber said.

“it’s not your fault, it’s Mr. dj’s fault” sulli said.

“yeah, that ert mr. DJ. I won’t ever wish to meet him again. Never.” I said. We just laugh so that we can forget what happened.

“hehe, ohh- it’s getting late.” Victoria unnie said.

“deh- thanks a lot.” I said as I smiled. “ I’ll go now inside, good bye, Victoria unnie, amber, ssul” then I looked at luna unnie who is so busy with her phone, “yah, luna unnie, may I didsturb you for a while?”

“ah- deh, waeyo?” luna unnie said. We all laughed.

“hahaha. Yah! Unnie, who’s that on your phone? Huh? Anyway, I got to go now, bye bye unnie” I said as I wave my hand.

“oh, bye” she said. I smiled again and wave my hand. Victoria unnie, start the engine of the car and went to their house. I enter my house. I just want to sleep after this long night.

I woke up very early this morning, I don’t why. Then when I’m going to go to my bathroom, I heard the maid gossiping.

“oh- who’s that guy again?”

“I heard, it’s miss soojung’s fiancé”

“oh really, soojung ssi’s so lucky, he is so handsome.”

“deh-“

What’s that? Me? my fiancé? who? They stopped as they saw me. I went to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I change my clothes to what my maids prepared me. Then I went downstairs to eat my breakfast. To my surprise, I saw a back of the tall guy on semiformal clothes. He turn around and I saw his face.

“YOU?!” I said pointing to him. He has no reaction. “YAH! What are you doing here Mr. ert Dj?” I shouted.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the late update OTL

sorry if it's quite boring...

it's my first time though and yea....

i will be busy this mont of feb...

so i will be updating every friday only OTL

Advance happy valentines day for all~

Proud to be single \m/

And.... Happy birthday Cho kyuhyun Oppaa~

Yea \m/~

Thanks for visiting this story

me loves  chuu<3

-Lovehaelie