Chapter Six: Want You by my Side

hormones [jikook]

"jimin, you need to sleep" jungkook says. its 11:13 in the evening and jimin couldn't sleep. maybe because jungkook isn't by his side on the bed.

jungkook was finishing something on his laptop and couldn't guide jimin into sleep. but jimin wants his boyfriend's warm hugs before he sleeps. he won't sleep without them.

"but i don't wanna. not unless you're by my side when i sleep" he pouted
"but baby, i still need to finish this" jungkook held his chin
"then I'll wait for you to finish that" jimin
"you need to sleep, it is bad for the baby if you don't sleep early"

"can you do it beside me while i sleep?" jimin softly said
"is it fine? won't i bother you?" 
"no, i feel much comfortable if you do it beside me" jimin smiled.

jungkook placed his laptop on their bed and jimin lay down beside him, while jungkook was working, jimin already fell asleep.

-

in the morning, jimin kept on crying. jungkook doesn't know why. jimin doesn't also know why he was crying. but once the baby kicked, it was too hard. the baby put a lot of force on it. jimin suddenly felt a pain like his stomach has been stretched and it hurt him so much.

"ow! he's kicking too hard! ow!" he just kept on crying and jungkook here, doesn't know how to comfort jimin. 
jungkook kneeled infront of jimin and held his stomach,

"baby, its daddy. dont kick too hard for mommy, okay? don't make this really hard for him. he shouldn't be stressed nor crying too much. dont kick too hard now, okay?" few seconds right after jungkook said that, their baby boy kicked gently enough not hurt his mommy. jimin smiled. 

"he became gentle?" jungkook asked and jimin nodded, he also stopped crying.

"thank you, baby boy. daddy and mommy loves you" jungkook kissed jimin's stomach and again felt a tiny kick from the baby.

jimin suddenly pointed his fingers onto his stomach as if scolding it, "you need to behave or else you wont have food today" 
the baby kicked a bit harder this time, "ow! alright, i love you too! just stop kicking so hard!"

jungkook chuckled as the baby didnt respond to his mom anymore, "he maybe got tired kicking already" he smiled and kissed jimin's tummy, he placed his cheek on jimin's tummy and waited for the baby

it took 10 minutes for the baby to make them feel his hands, jungkook couldn't tell if that was a feet or a hand because he felt something much spread(ed) soft fingers now.

"was that a hand or a feet?" he asked jimin
"a hand, maybe" jimin replied holding jungkook's chin, quite hugging it.

jungkook removed his head. jimin felt the baby's hands traveling around his huge belly, "hey! he's trying to find you! feel it"

jungkook placed his hand on jimin's tummy and felt the baby stay his hands in jungkook's soft touch. "he stayed" jungkook proudly said. "sure, he's going to be daddy's boy. right, baby?" he talked once again to the baby. it didn't respond but still could feel his hands on his.

jimin suddenly thought if they were really twins or what. but, he also thinks it would be enough if the baby is only one. well, at least they have a family. a one big happy family as he dreamt of it since he was a kid