System Loading... System Start

Sana 1.0 System Start

   BEEP... “System loading, please wait.”

 

     The android’s eyes opened almost immediately to reveal two rainbow eyes, dark chocolate pigmented pixels filling the left eye before the right, the pixels falling as if to represent liquid. Her facial expression was plain, but her posture made her seem much taller than the girl who stood before the android in utter shock.

 

     “Welcome to Sana 1.0,” the machine whispered in a mechanical and emotionless tone, the lips still sealed shut. “You will no longer hear this voice, as the custom voice has been fully downloaded and has been automatically set.”

 

     “She isn’t serious, is she.” Packing peanuts were scattered across the kitchen floor, and the box that Dahyun pulled the android out of still stood tall on the floor. 

 

     “I can assure you that she was even more than serious when she decided to send me to you,” the android said, sounding quite more human than the default voice.

 

     Dahyun stood with wide eyes for a few seconds before the android pulled out a cellphone and handed it to her. 

 

     “Go to photos, and select the only video in the camera roll.”

 

     Dahyun did as she was told, and soon enough her questions were answered, but she didn’t like her answers.

 

     Not one bit.