Starting to Have Feelings

Reborn

“What the actual is happening with Kyuhyun? I swear you better have a good explanation Leeteuk, you saw what I am when I lose control!”

They were all in the kitchen, the day after what happened between Siwon and Kyuhyun. By everyone it was mostly Siwon cause, Leeteuk, Seunghyun, Sungmin and Ryeowook and they were all trying their best to find a solution to why and what happened to the young boy. Speaking of the young boy, he was finally catching up with Jiyong. The blond punk was finally able to hear with his two ears and the two best friends were talking as if nothing happened these past few days and months. The only weird thing was that after his small little interaction with his past self, Kyu left eye was orange/red instead of his brown normal color. That put Siwon more worried because when he met Kyuhyun the first time none of this happened.

“Siwon please calm down, I am sure there must be a good reason why this is happening right now… am sure the left eye must have happened for a good and logic reason.”

As Sungmin and Ryeowook were looking into books and old text, Seunghyun was watching the battle of words between the other two and he was trying his best to keep them calm and reasonable. But even someone calm was near to rip the head of the vampire and the phoenix. But even he couldn’t prevent what was going to happen.

“It never happened before because it’s the first time he is reborn! I never saw it before but that probably one of the special things that make him unique compared to the rest of us. Usually, when we die and reborn after, we get all our past lives to guide us and protect us until we are ready to face the world alone. I never live or seeing it because I never died and I don’t wish to die or see someone I care about die again… not after what I saw twice in my life so please Siwon don’t believe this story only effects you…”

Everyone looks at him and starts to question why he said, two persons. They understand for Kyuhyun but who was the other person? They didn't have the time to ask as they saw, Leeteuk's eyes were on the edge of crying, it was rare to see him like this and without saying another word, he took his keys, shoes, and coat and walk out to start his day and open the coffee shop. Nobody asks him how he felt when he saw the remnants of Kyuhyun dead body all those centuries ago and now to see him alive. No one asks him because everything was center on the love story he and Siwon got. But he was there before and he protects the best he can, his best friend, no his brother. When he saw Kyuhyun's body on the night Henry and Zhoumi brought him back, he was glad that after 200 years, they were able to find him. But the reality for the oldest was that he knew it won’t be the same Kyu he met all those centuries ago. He was not the same boy he saw growing up. He knew Kyu when he was still a little young boy and his parents told him he going to protect this little boy in the future. That incarnation of Kyuhyun was a very energic kid and grow up to become a skillful warrior and always knew he was different from Leeteuk and the rest of their species.

He remembers been a little 7-year-old kid and been introduce to Kyuhyun who was 5 at the time. Their parents always told them they need to train together and so they did and the oldest saw how Kyuhyun was very serious about this and want to protect himself and not always rely on Leeteuk if something happened. They pass by everything from hand to hand combat, swords and with their respective powers. He missed this Kyuhyun so much and allow himself to cry on his way to work. From what he saw this incarnation was much closer to his emotions, he was more delicate, ignoring his past even if people tell him and he doesn’t remember his past and he is supposed to remember at least some stuff. It was crushing the older so much and his heart couldn’t take it he needs to breathe a bit.

Putting his key to unlock the door, he went into his shop and start to prepare all his stuff. He tries hard to hide his tears and not drop all his pastries or the coffee. When he saw Shindong they didn’t speak at all, but the other vampire let it go, knowing it was for the better. As they start the day, it was most of all a normal and boring day. No one dares to come and speak to Leeteuk, until around noon a red hair guy walks to the counter and asks for an iced coffee. Leeteuk's expression light up just by seeing the person.

“Heechul! I thought I would never see you today, usually, you are my first customer.”

It was true as he was always the first customer and stay until the sunset come around 4 pm. Most of the staff clearly are seeing the change in the mood of their boss.

“Oh! I had a little problem this morning nothing too important but it’s good now. So, I told myself to stop by and say hello to my favorite barista in town.”

The Phoenix face warm-up and he was as red as a tomato. This feeling never happened to him before but every time he was with Heechul he was always nervous and shy.

“You know you look good with a bit of red on your cheeks, you look way too pale today did something happened?”

 

Like a Phoenix, he was always pale but since the past few months were a bit chaotic with Kyuhyun been in danger and him not knowing what was happening with his adopted cute brother. Leeteuk was always serious he never allowed himself a moment of happiness but maybe, maybe Heechul could be a start of a great friendship. While he was still in front of Heechul with his ice coffee, the red hair offers him to sit down. At first, he didn’t want to but Shindong gave him the okay and so he took his place and start to have a little nice chat with Heechul.

While Leeteuk was away, the rest of the group was spilled in half to look for some answers to what was happening with the young Phoenix. Most of the bookworm was trying to check all the books and old text to see if something could be helpful as the library was filled with a lot of old books that were collected by Leeteuk and the rest of the group too. While he was talking with Jiyong, Kyuhyun felt he was been watch and he was right as Siwon was waiting at the front door with Seunghyun and someone else that he never saw before. Siwon went near Jiyong and told him:

“Jiyong could you leave a bit we need to talk with Kyuhyun for a bit.”

Jiyong left and Seunghyun follow him close so he won’t be alone while waiting. While the stranger and Siwon came to sit in front of Kyuhyun.

“I swear I want to protect you but I also want to train you in case I am not here to protect you and just by seeing the potential you got with your powers it would be dangerous to leave you like this without training. That why I will train you and I will have Donghae here to help me with this.”

Looking at Donghae he could see he was also a vampire with his pale skin, his eyes that were much darker than a human and he got a scar that crosses his left eye. He also got black hair with a few blue streaks in his hair.

“He will help you with hand to hand combat, while I will do some swords work with you. You never know when you will need those skills. Today we will start slow but don’t worry you will be able to walk tomorrow morning.”

Kyuhyun was not sure if Siwon was sarcastic or not. He didn’t want to train but even he knows he is not that strong and loses control of his power’s way too often. He even nearly put Jiyong temporary deaf and he doesn’t want this to happen again. He knows he needs to train if he doesn't want a scenario like this to happen again. He talks a lot with Jiyong when was allowed to see his best friend and he felt guilty a lot even if Jiyong said it was not his fault at all. So Siwon showed his hand to Kyuhyun so he could follow him, and Kyu took it and followed the duo of vampire. He didn’t get the chance to explore the manor but as they were going further, he was seeing a lot of rooms and the big library where the rest were looking at some information. When they finally arrived in one big room it was like a big gym but with a lot of swords, daggers, shields’ and there was in the corner in some kind of big glass to protect them or better to expose them, one really old armor and the other one was an old red hanbok that had many holes and one major one on the stomach part.

Just seeing the old hanbok, Kyuhyun got tears in his eyes, he couldn’t control those tears anymore. His heart was in pain and then he saw it was a flashback of his death or the death of his first incarnation. The dream he always got and though it was a nightmare. The clothes were the same as in his dream and the person that was with him was Siwon in those royal armors with him dying in his arms.

“I always kept those clothes as they were the last thing, I got from you at that time and it helps me to always motivate me to find you eventually. But enough of this were here to help you and as I said were going to start slow.”

Just as the vampire finished his sentence the young Phoenix didn’t pay attention as he was looking around the room at that time, so Kyuhyun was put on the ground by Donghae holding his arms so he wouldn’t move at all. Kyu was trying to wiggle so he would be able to move and defend himself but the grip of Donghae was really strong.

“First lesson Kyuhyun, is to always pay attention to your adversary, always stay concentrated and your eyes always stay on the opponent. We will start again!”

And they start again and again while showing some basic stuff for the young boy to learn. Siwon and Donghae were good teachers to Kyuhyun and near the end of the first training session. Siwon did want to try something and out of nowhere he attacks Kyuhyun and wants the young boy to attack him to riposte. The young boy was getting angry as he was not able to do something and one of his hand form a fit and he was ready to put this fit on Siwon's perfect face. But he was to slow and nearly fell if it wasn’t from Siwon that grab him at the right time. But even that didn’t stop them from falling and Siwon ends on top of Kyuhyun. Both mouths were just so close and so tempting to kiss. Siwon his bottom lip and tries everything to stop his temptation to kiss Kyuhyun after telling him he would not chase him because he knows the younger doesn’t love him. While Kyuhyun was literally biting his lip because he wants to kiss him badly even if he is not sure yet if he got feelings for the old vampire.

Donghae was in the corner and didn’t want to interrupt the moment so he just took his phone and snap a cute picture of the cute yet to be a couple. Because while spending little time with these two, he could already feel something in the air between these two.

“Donghae did you just took a picture of us?”

Before even answering Donghae ran super fast and try to not be caught by Siwon. Leaving Kyuhyun in the room all alone in his own thoughts. He remembers Siwon's lips close to his and close his eyes and could still feel his heartbeat going crazy. He told himself he would not fell in love with the vampire, he can’t fall for someone like this. It was like destiny telling him that Siwon was the right man for him and for him to follow his own heart and not his head for once in his life. Just stop been logic and just follow his own feelings it would not hurt anyone. Looking around the big gym, he found a big mirror and look at himself in it and looking at how he changes physically with his hair and his eye. He told himself that he was not normal, he was not human and that everything destiny is throwing to him is a good reason for him to just accept this new reality for good and stop to be in denial about all of this.

Many minutes passed and Siwon stops chasing Donghae around the house and came to the gym again but stop his way and found Kyuhyun practicing alone on a punching bag. He just smiles at this and saw the dedication that the younger got and even if his heart stops beating a long time ago, he swears he could feel his heartbeat again just by seeing Kyuhyun hard work right now. His cold heart was starting to melt again, and he starts to have more feelings for the boy more than before. This incarnation would be full of surprises if he keeps going like this. 

---

Hello everyone! I hope your all doing fine and that everyone enjoyed the Holiday season. I didn't really have the chance since I caught a very bad flu and it knocks me out of most of the holiday. I was supposed to put this chapter on Christmas Eve but it didn't happen cause I was still dizzy a bit and after that, I thought I could put it yesterday but couldn't because I was still ill. So today is the daily update and I introduce Heechul and Donghae finally :) They will have their side stories in this fic and I hope you will enjoy it. I also put closer Wonkyu and as I was writing that part I was imagining what scene it could look like. So I hope you will enjoy this and also who is also happy about Heechul finally in a relationship with Momo from Twice!! I sure am happy for these two omg :D