This is a fight

it started with nudes (don't let it end)

Lisa and Chaeyoung looked at their friends through facetime who obviously had black clouds floating over their heads.

"Why is one sulking in the corner and the other pouting like crazy?" Chaeyoung wondered.

"No idea but it looks like they had a fight." Lisa concluded with the smart brain of hers.

"Because of Jennie!" Jisoo scoffed annoyed.

"Because of Jisoo!" Jennie hissed and rolled her eyes.

"Woah, woah, calm down there, will you?" Chaeyoung said softly. "What happened?"

"Jisoo is an idiot!"

"Jennie is paranoid!"

"One after the other please." Chaeyoung put her hand up to stop them from talking over each other. "Jennie unnie, why is Jisoo unnie an idiot?"

"Well, it all happened when we went out to watch a movie." Jennie started telling what made her so upset.

 

It was a beautiful day. Happiness pumped through Jennie's veins as she wore her gummy smile as usual. Jisoo was still in bed, most likely exhausted from their late night activities. The brunette wanted to be a good girlfriend, so she made her breakfast and brought it to her bed before she woke Jisoo up with a delicate kiss. Jisoo ate the food with delight and praised Jennie for being the best cook ever and a very caring girlfriend.

Jennie didn't stop there. She went out of her way to move all of her schedules to invite Jisoo to a cinema and watch that new horror movie she was eager to see. Even though Jennie hates horror movies, she would do anything for her girlfriend.

Outside the birds were singing and the clouds danced in the sky, however the sun still shone through. Jennie sighed contently as a bird flew right above her head and smiled at her. Of course she returned the smile, she is well mannered and friendly towards everyone and everything. Jennie held Jisoo's hand and guided her carefully to the car which one of her servants drove. They entered the cinema and everything went smoothly.

"Sweetheart why don't you buy snacks while I get the tickets, everything on me." Jennie generously offered.

"Oh, you don't have t"

"Don't fight me on that." She gave her a kind smile and shoved her to the snack bar.

Jisoo gave in gratefully and went to get popcorn, nachos and gummy bears, taking Jennie up on her offer.

Jennie was just about to go back to her dear girlfriend with the tickets in her hands when a horrifying sight greeted her eyes.

"Sooya! Oh my god!" A devilish figure went to hug her girlfriend. "It's been so long! How are you?"

And then instead of pushing the monster away she hugged her back! With a smile even!

"Soojoo! Wow, I never expected to see you in Seoul. I'm doing good, how are you?"

They proceeded their evil conversation, so Jennie had to make her presence known. She was right there but they didn't even turn an eye to her. She stayed patient but after what felt like hours she cleared .

"Oh right." Jisoo giggled. "Jennie this is Soojoo, my best friend from college. Soojoo, this is Jennie." Jennie waited for the introduction to keep going, for Jisoo to declare her as the love of her life to the whole world but the creature cut Jisoo off and that creature definitely doesn't look absolutely breathtaking as expected from Jisoo's friends. Hell no.

Jennie refuses to acknowledge she looks like a model because she clearly doesn't. Who even thought that? Not Jennie. It's not that Jennie was jealous. No, no. Jennie is not one of those possessive girlfriends. Jisoo can have friends. She can even hug them but this friend gave Jennie a bad feeling. She had crazy eyes! Jennie just wants to protect Jisoo. That's it.

"Wait, Jennie Ki-"

"Yeah!" Jisoo interrupted her. "Please don't squeal or anything."

"Of course not. I'm not one of those crazy fans. To think you are with Jennie Kim wow." She chuckled. And Jennie could swear her chuckle had a dark tone to it and her eyes had a mischievous glimmer when she spoke the word 'crazy'. In conclusion: This woman is completely crazy and wants to harm them.

But Jennie won't let that happen. She will protect Jisoo even if it costs her life.

"I'm watching the new horror movie, what about you two?" 

"Us too! We could watch it together." Jisoo offered again not sparing Jennie any glance.

"Hell yeah." Satanjoo or whatever her name was responded. Jennie's eyes widened. She said hell! This means she comes from hell! It's certain now. She has to get rid off this woman who will drag her girlfriend to hell to separate them.

The two went ahead, leaving Jennie behind while she was thinking. Once she noticed Satanjoo and Jisoo were alone she had to run after them. She was about to sit next to her girlfriend who sat on the edge, meaning only one person could sit next to her when this woman suddenly took that seat, ignoring Jennie's existence. Jisoo didn't even care. Idiot, Jennie thought.

Soon the movie started and the room turned dark. Jennie was terrified. This woman must like horror movies because she causes horror.

She kept eating the same popcorn as Jisoo and it made Jennie roll her eyes. Her own popcorn is right there! Hold on... she might be trying to infect Jisoo with her scent and maybe she can track her down by doing that.

Jennie tried to reach for the popcorn but Satanjoo pushed her hand away and gave her a tissue instead. What? What does that mean? That she is going to need tissues once she is done with them!? Why is Jisoo not paying attention to Jennie? Is the movie more interesting? Or is Satanjoo more interesting? Sigh.

"I'm going to use the toilet." Jisoo declared and left the two alone. In the current scene of the movie a man walked around cutting people with a chainsaw and Satanjoo laughed! Crazy!

She turned her face to Jennie, sending shivers down her spine. Then she pointed her grenade chocolate towards Jennie and said in a calming tone, "I'm going to kill you. Jisoo is mine."

! Jennie stood up and ran to the restroom, leaving Satanjoo alone.

"Jisoo. Jisoo. Jisoo." She knocked on every stall multiple times. Sometimes earning mean glances from women who were not Jisoo.

Then she found the right door. "Calm down, Jennie what's wrong?"

"I don't mean to be rude to your friend because I respect you so much but I think she wants to kill me in order to be with you." And for some strange reason the people around her panicked and ran away hysterically.

Jisoo shushed her with her index finger. "Are you hearing yourself? Because I don't want to hear you right now."

Jennie's face fell. "You don't want to hear me?" Her voice broke. "Why not...? I'm just trying to protect you because you mean the world to me."

"Maybe I don't need that!" Jisoo spit angrily like an angered beast. "We are done here!"

"Done? But hone"

"Over and done! You are so annoying sometimes!" Jisoo hissed, steam coming out of her ears.

"I'm just trying t"

"Shut up!" She said and left her alone in the bathroom, gaining sympathetic looks from women who just entered.

Jennie's heart broke. Not because Jisoo screamed at her but because Satanjoo might still hurt Jisoo. She always cared more about Jisoo than about herself. A sad expression crossed her face.

"Aw sweetie..." A woman cooed her. "Don't be sad, you didn't do anything wrong."

"Yeah." Another woman said. "She will realise that you are just being a caring girlfriend soon."

 

"Okay, that's so not what happened!!" Jisoo cut Jennie off because she couldn't stand hearing this nonsense any longer. "You are bending the reality, Jendeuk."

"Am not." Jennie pouted. "The reality is bending me."

"Now unnie," Lisa turned her face to Jisoo. "Tell us why Jennie unnie is paranoid."

"Fine." Jisoo folded her arms. "Here goes what really happened."

 

Jisoo was very tired when she woke up, exhausted by her girlfriend. She stood up because she smelled a delicious scent coming from the kitchen. She walked to the kitchen and saw Jennie eating a cheese sandwich by herself.

"Hi baby." Jisoo greeted her and gave her a lingering kiss on her chubby cheek.

"...Morning." Jennie mumbled grumpily. She seemed just as exhausted if not more but also moody. She must have a bad day, Jisoo assumed. In order to cheer her girlfriend up she thought of something.  

She went behind her and started massaging her sore bones. "How about we go watch a movie?"

"Whatever." Jennie responded, biting her cheese sandwich.

"I take that as a yes." Jisoo said enthusiastically to make up for the youngers lack of that.

She guided grumpy Jendeuk outside, holding her hand tightly. The weather was comfortable. It was warm, yet the wind was cool. However her girlfriend said 'the sun annoys the out of me, that thing' and took an umbrella to gain cover from the light.

Many birds sang. One cute little bird even flew above Jennie but Jennie took her umbrella and tried to hit the poor bird furiously. She even ran after him but he could escape behind his mother on a tree. It looked like he was crying but Jennie didn't care. She only walked to the car, shoving Jisoo aside.

Jisoo didn't take it personally. Her girlfriend had a bad mood and she has to tolerate it because she loves her so much. She is determined to make her smile at least once today. Her purpose of life is making Jennie Kim happy.

As soon as they reached the cinema Jennie looked even more upset. 

"I hate humans. Why are so many humans in this place? Look at all those devils walking around. Is this hell? Because it sure does feel like it." She claimed with spite. "Can't we go somewhere humanless?"

Jisoo shook her head and gave Jennie's hand a gentle squeeze. "It's all right Jendeuk. When we watch the movie it will be dark and you won't see a single human being if you focus on the screen."

Jennie huffed. "Whatever."

"How about you get the tickets, while I get the food? I'll pay." Jisoo gave her an eye smile.

Jennie rolled her eyes and just walked to buy the tickets like she was forced to do.

Then a familiar voice echoed in Jisoo's ears.

“Sooya! Oh my god!" An angelic figure embraced her softly. "It's been so long! How are you?"

With a smile Jisoo hugged her old friend back. "Soojoo! Wow, I never expected to see you in Seoul. I'm doing good, how are you?"

They proceeded their friendly conversation. Jisoo already noticed Jennie awkwardly standing beside them, so she giggled lightly before she introduced her friend to her other half and vice versa. "Jennie this is Soojoo, my best friend from college. Soojoo, this is Jennie, my wonderful girlfriend." She whispered the last part only for Soojoo to hear in order not to gain attention.

"Wait, Jennie Ki-"

"Yeah!" Jisoo interrupted her. "Please don't squeal or anything."

"Of course not. I'm not one of those crazy fans. To think you are with Jennie Kim wow." She chuckled in awe. It wasn't meant as an insult but more in disbelief and Jisoo would have the same reaction.

"I'm watching the new horror movie, what about you two?" Oh Soojoo always loved scary movies.

"Us too! We could watch it together." Jisoo offered. She wanted Jennie to get to know her friends.

"Hell yeah." Soojoo responded excitedly. She was kind in her memories. Jisoo was sure Jennie would like her too. She always had the brunette in her mind.

Jisoo waited patiently for Jennie to follow them because she was still deep in her thoughts. She must be shy like she said she gets reluctant with strangers.

That's why Jisoo sat on the edge and waited for Jennie to sit next to her but it looked like Jennie offered Soojoo to sit there. Nice of her but not necessary.

The movie started and Jisoo saw Jennie's eyes glisten. Poor Jennie, she could never stand those kind of movies. She gave Soojoo a tissue and motioned to hand it to Jennie, so she did. She wanted to hold the younger in her arms but she was sure that could seem embarrassing to her in front of so many people. After awhile she had to use the toilet and excused herself. She asked Soojoo to take care of her girl while she was gone, handing her the chocolate grenades without forgetting to note that Jennie loved those.

She was peeing in peace but suddenly loud knocks and screaming interrupted her.

"JISOO! JISOO! JISOO!"

It was Jennie's voice. Jisoo could recognise it from miles. She quickly stopped what she was doing and left the stall.

"Jennie my love," She said concerned. "What's wrong?"

"YOUR UNPRETTY EVIL FRIEND SATANJOO IS A PSYCHO! SHE WANTS TO KILL ME TO GET YOU AND ING BOMB THIS WHOLE CINEMA WITH HER GRENADES!!! WE NEED TO RUN!! NOW!!"

People around them panicked and ran away hysterically. They must have taken what Jennie said seriously.

Jisoo shushed her with her index finger. "Are you hearing yourself? Because that's just ridiculous, my love."

Jennie's face turned crimson red but not in embarrassment, no, through the sheer force of anger alone. Her pretty head looked like it could explode any second.

"What the do you know!?" She spit like a wild chihuahua. "I hate her! She is evil! Evil! You are mine and mine only! Not hers!"

"Baby, I am yours alrea"

"Yes you are mine, so let's get away from here before she gets you!" Jennie growled.

"But bab"

"Shut up and follow me!" She said and left her alone in the bathroom, gaining sympathetic looks from women who just entered.

Jisoo's heart broke. Not because Jennie screamed at her but because the younger was upset and she hates seeing her baby upset. She always cared more about Jennie than about herself. A sad expression crossed her face.

"Aw sweetie..." A woman cooed her. "Don't be sad, you didn't do anything wrong."

"Yeah." Another woman said. "She will realise that you are just being a patient girlfriend soon."

 

"What the hell Jichu?" Jennie rolled her eyes. "That was just a recycled version of what I said, with added lies."

"It is what happened." Jisoo said firmly.

"Not it's not!"

"Yes it is!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"HELL N-"

"Stop!" Chaeyoung commanded strictly. "Both of you! Clearly someone is lyin-"

"She is!" Both of them yelled and ran into their respective rooms in anger.

"Well, at least they're not shouting at each other anymore." Lisa shrugged. "So I reserved dinner at a restaurant. Wanna leave the old married couple and go on a date? I heard outsiders shouldn't meddle in marital crises."

Chaeyoung was already on her way to the door. "You had me at dinner."

 

...

 

It took Jennie and Jisoo respectively five seconds to walk to the room of the other because they didn't like fighting. They were surprised to walk into one another in the hall. Their eyes locked but no one spoke.

"I"

"I"

"You first." Jisoo offered.

"No, you. I insist." Jennie denied with a shake of her head.

"I'm not sure what I'm sorry for but I'm sorry." Jisoo gave her a sincere look.

Jennie chuckled. "That was a great apology, Jichu."

The raven pouted which is unusual and poof Jennie melted and her upsetness is gone. So weak. "I'm sorry for getting mad at you?"

"...." Jennie stared blankly at her.

"...That was the best I could offer, I just really don't understand why you flipped out in the cinema. Do you not like Soojoo?" Jisoo asked confused. 

"No... that's not it." Jennie's eyes drifted to the ground. Maybe she did exaggerate a little with her dislike for Soojoo. But only a little. As little as a pin and she won't go bigger than that.

"Then what?" Jisoo took a step closer and brushed her hand against Jennie's arm. "Are you jealous? Like I said she is a friend, Jendeuk."

"A friend who is into you." Jennie rolled her eyes. "And does she have to be this pretty? Come on, that's ridiculous."

"Is she? I didn't notice, at all." Jisoo grinned. "I guess I only see you nowadays."

Jennie smiled. "Cheesy... but you better mean it."

"I mean it!" Jisoo hugged the fluffy body of the younger one tightly. "I'm drawn to my girlfriend like a moth to a flame and I wouldn't have it any other way."

"I'm sorry too..." Jennie's cheeks tainted rosy. "I was too possessive and jealous and ruined the movie for you. I'll make it up, promise."

“It was also my fault. I should have reacted calmer don't worry,“ Jisoo looked mischievously at her girl. "I know how you can make it up to me..." Her eyes turned dark.

Jennie swallowed hard. She knows what that means. "Like right now?"

Jisoo nodded. "Yep, unless you don't have enough guts."

Jennie scoffed. She could do it right here and right now. "I was born ready."

Jisoo smiled, took Jennie's hand in hers and guided her to the living room. "Great! Then we can watch the movie here!"

"Oh." Jennie uttered rather disappointed and also slightly scared but for Jisoo she is going to endure watching this horrifying movie.

 

...

 

Bonus: Soojoo's POV

Soojoo went to the cinema because she is really into dark and scary movies. She loves the goosebumps they give her. Especially jumpscares are amazing. To her surprise she saw an old friend of hers.

"Sooya! Oh my god!" A wide smile plastered her face. "It's been so long! How are you?"

Jisoo hugged her back just as happy and pleasantly surprised. "Soojoo! Wow, I never expected to see you in Seoul. I'm doing good, how are you?"

Then Jisoo introduced the Jennie Kim as her wonderful girlfriend. That surely surprised Soojoo but she was happy her friend found someone like that. Although it saddened her somehow a bit but no hard feelings.

Later she instinctively took the seat beside Jisoo. She felt bad after realizing what she did and tilted her head to see Jennie but the brunette already sat down next to her. It would be awkward to change seats now.

Soojoo felt like Jennie kept staring at her.  She tried to ignore those stares and laughed as a person chopped another person in the movie because the production and even she could make it look more realistic. Then Jisoo asked her to give Jennie a tissue, so she did but that only seemed to make Jennie upset?

Afterwards Jisoo announced she was going to the restroom. Great, now she's alone with Jennie. At least she can focus on the movie. No, she is Jisoo's girlfriend she should at least offer her chocolate. She took a grenade chocolate and lifted it up for Jennie to see before she whispered into her ear.

"Do you want a killer grenade chocolate? Jisoo said you like them." Instead of responding the CEO ran away like a whirlwind. Leaving Soojoo all alone.

She waited for them to return but they didn't. As replacement a security guard approached her.

"Excuse me miss but some customers are saying you have grenades in your bag and plan a murder. We take such threats very serious."

Soojoo laughed. "I couldn't harm anyone with those grenades if I tried."

The guard quickly motioned for her to stand up and follow him. He looked terrified by her statement but acted fearless. "We will have to check that bag in the entrance. Follow me."

Hold on.... He was serious!?