Chapter 5

We Were In Love

Kyuhyun POV

I looked over at Ryeowook who was happily shopping for his grocery. He was like grabbing everything he spotted and threw in his trolley happily.

“Gosh, can you hurried up? We spent like 3 hours in the supermarket. ” I yelled at Ryeowook impatiently.

The panting Ryeowook rushed to my side pushing the trolley with him.

“Stop rushing me! I still got things to buy” Ryeowook replyed puffing his cheeks.

I gasped when I saw his trolley. The trolley was filled with many packets of chips, chocolates, 6 branches of Banana,, etc etc.

“Ya Ryeowook, this was like way too much stuff for two of us to carry”

“Don’t worry Kyu, there always something call cab you know” Ryeowook giggled waving his handphone.

I furrowed my eyebrow simply not pleased with his answer. No way am I carrying so many things to the taxi stand too.

“If Yesung hyung was here, he will not be complaining like you” Ryeowook commented.

“OHHHHHHHHHHH STRAWBERRIES!! I’m going to buy strawberries to share with Donghae Hyung” Ryeowook screamed with excitement obviously not noticing my frown.

 Why is it always Yesung Hyung Yesung Hyung Yesung Yesung Hyung Hyung Yesung Hyung he mentioned? Why not kyu kyu kyu kyu kyu kyu kyu kyu? I frowned to myself.

“Stop being so grumpy” Ryewook said looking at me now pinching my cheeks.

“I’m not!” I protested rubbing my cheeks.

“Oh yes you are!” Ryeowook snorted.

 Why are you here anywhere? Shouldn’t you be at home playing your starcraft?”  He raised his eyebrow when asking  me.

“I just don’t have the mood to play today” I shrugged while replying him.

“Ohhhhhh that a big news! Our gamer king Kyu did not have the mood to game? “ Ryeowook teased me with a smile on his face.

“OH JUST SHUP UP!”

Ryeowook’s eyes got a little watchful, he walked up to me and placed his hand on my forehead checking my temperature.

“Hmmmm perfectly fine, no fever at all”

“AH, STOP IT” I grumbled at him brushing his hands off my forehead.

Ryeowook was laughing at me and pinched my cheek again commenting that I looked so cute when I am irritated. I can’t help but cough out a nervous laugh when he said that. “Come on” He was tugging me along and at the same time still putting things in the trolley.

“Look Kyu, there some promotion going on there.” Ryeowook said in excitement and danced to the promotion stand.

“Hi, we are having promotion now for our cooking pan.” A woman in her middle forty called out and started to promote the pros of the pan. I saw Ryeowook was listening attentively and was really tempted to buy. Uh oh that not a good sign.

“Kyu it sound soooooooooooooo good!” Ryeowook turned to me, eyes beaming with excitement.

“We have enough cooking pans at home Ryeowook, you don’t need so many pans” I answered in a discouraging tone.

“But ....”

“I SAY NO” I cut his words off dragging him from the spot. He refused to budge however my strength was much stronger and I managed to drag him along with me. He gave me a puppy look when I looked at him. I shaked my head mouthing a NO to him. He just hanged his head low, puffing his cheeks again.

I frowned, he acting like a kid again?  I had to admit he looked so adorable when he was acting like one. No, Cho Kyuhyun you need to stand firm.

“Look Ryeowook, we really don’t have the needs to buy that extra pan. Some more, we don’t have hands to carry so much thing too” I explained to him with a slight nod from him. It always amused me even though Ryeowook was older than me but it seems like I was always like a Hyung when we are together. I had a sudden urge to go for toilet and I shouted to him to queue for payment first with a nod from him again.

~15 mins later~

I walked toward the counter when Ryeowook was standing at. I gasped at his trolley and glared at him. “What are these?” I pointed to the trolley. There were new stuffs in the trolley again. He had put in cooking pan, chopping board, fruit cutter, oven toaster and fruit blender.

“Look Kyu, The promoter said that this set is the last flying pan for today. Some more it is compliment with a chopping board. WHAT A GREAT DEAL RIGHT!”  Ryewook exclaimed, a big smile formed on his face

“The fruit cutter?”

“It just made my job much easier to cut fruits for you all”

I frowned, obviously not pleased at him. Normally I won’t say much to what he bought but since today was just two of us, there no way we could carry so much stuff and I don’t want too.

“We are not getting these” I said as I started to take out the fruit blender, oven toaster, fruit cutter and…

“I WANT THIS” Ryeowook grabbed the cooking pan and the chopping board tightly puffing his cheeks again before I can get my hands on it.

“Whatever” I rolled my eyes on him. I am plain too lazy to argue with him, I just hoped to get back to our dorm fast.  I miss my starcraft, why did I even suggested accompanying him in the first place? This was such a bad suggestion although I loved having him around with me. Easy to say, I loved mixing with him, bullying him and making fun of him. Humpfh, I should just let Yesung accompany him but I just don’t liked the idea of Yesung and Ryeowook alone together, that why I dragged him away  without giving him any chance to join us. I smirked, can’t help praising myself for my fast response.

Wait a second, what was happening to me?  I just gave up my favourite game to accompany him to the boring supermarket for grocery shopping? This was so not like me. I peeped at Ryeowook who was making payment, damm when did he became so hot and charming.? I tried not to look at him but my eyes just kept slipping back to his face. Wait, Don’t tell me? No no no, it can’t be Cho Kyuhyun.  It will never be. Shaking my head, I brushed off the thoughts before hurrying Ryeowook to call the cab.

“YA KIM RYEOWOOK, faster call the cab now”

“Stop acting like a Hyung to me when you’re not” Ryeowook pouted folding his arms.

I shoot an evil stare to him that made Ryeowook gulped and took out his phone quickly and called for the cab.

I need to get back to the dorm fast, Yes, all the weird feeling and thoughts would go away when I played my starcarft. It got to be right?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah just updated a new chaper, hope you all will like it! Thanks for subscring to my story~ i so happy! :))