Revenge and Future

1004
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Water,”

 

Sakura raised her hand and a water shield was formed around her. 

 

“This is better,”

 

Sakura tapped on the young girl’s cheek to wake her up but there was no response. 

 

“Is she dead?”

 

Sakura checked her breathing and was relieved when she found the kid is alive. With the kid on her arm and a water shield to protect her, Sakura escaped easily to the emergency stairs. When Sakura almost reached the exit, Sakura dismissed her water shield and ran out of the building with the kid.

 

“SAKURA!”

 

Chaeyeon was the first person to see Sakura running out of the building. Chaeyeon ran to Sakura and followed by a few other people.

 

“She needs a treatment,” Sakura said as she handed the girl to the firefighter.
“Are you okay?” 

 

Sakura was surprised when Chaeyeon pulled her for a hug and later checked every part of Sakura. From her head, her hand and even her leg.

 

“Chaeyeon, I’m fine, maybe just a little burn,”
“WHO TOLD YOU TO GO INSIDE? ARE YOU CRAZY?” Chaeyeon burst in tears.
“Chaeyeon...,” Sakura was loss for words.
“WHAT IS SOMETHING HAPPEN TO YOU? WHAT IF YOU DIE?”
“Chaeyeon, I’m sorry,”
“YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS? I ALMOST DIE OF A HEART ATTACK! YOU REALLY-,”

 

Chaeyeon stopped when Sakura gave her a hug. Sakura her hair gently and whispered,

 

“I’m sorry, I’m really sorry for worrying you,”
“Idiot,”

 

Chaeyeon hugged Sakura back and cried harder. They stayed like that for a while. Stuck in each other embrace. It was comforting and they both love the feelings. They were not sure of what they feels but they knew they need each other.

 

“Sakura, are you really okay?” Chaeyeon asked, soft.
“I’m fi-,”

 

Before Sakura could finish her sentence, she fainted.

 

= = = = =

 

Yujin was in the hospital again. There were lots of name on her hand after a big fire attacked a hotel. Yujin was standing alone in the accident and emergency area. Lots of people coming in, burned everywhere. Tears and crying could be heard. It was devastating. 

 

“Not a good day right?”

 

Yujin was surprised when Minju appeared next to her.

 

“Minju! What are you doing here?”
“I heard about the fire and decided to check how bad it is, and it is really bad,” 
“The list is long, will take some time to finish,” Yujin showed the list.
“What a bad day,” Minju sighed.
“Exactly, I wonder what really happen,”

 

Minju and Yujin kept watching as more patient coming in.

 

“I heard you got in trouble for helping Kkura unnie,”
“Kkura unnie, pfft...If I see her again, I will knock some sense into her!”
“At least she is saving a life, you know she never care before,” 
“What a surprise right? The great Sakura is saving a human life,” 
“I wonder who’s life did she save,”

 

The door opened and Yujin saw a familiar face pushing another familiar person.

 

“Talking about the devil, she is here,” Yujin pointed at Chaeyeon who just came in with Sakura unconscious on a stretcher.
“Is that Kkura unnie?”
“Yes she is and that is the girl she saved,”
“Wait, what happen to Kkura unnie?”
“Let’s go closer to them,”

 

Minju and Yujin headed closer to Sakura. The doctor was checking on Sakura and Chaeyeon was standing worriedly on her side. 

 

“Kkura unnie was at the hotel too, look at her hand burning,” Minju pointed at Sakura’s hand.
“That will leave a scar, but why is she unconscious?”
“No idea,”

 

The doctor left after treating Sakura and leaving her with Chaeyeon alone. Minju and Yujin were still there, stayed invisible from the human. Chaeyeon sat next to Sakura and took her hand. Minju and Yujin curiousity raised. 

 

“Sakura, wake up,” Chaeyeon started crying again.
“She just faints and she should be okay, why does this human look so sad?” Minju whispered at Yujin.
“Shh...let’s listen first,”

 

Minju and Yujin focused back on Chaeyeon and Sakura.

 

“Don’t leave me please, I still have something to tell you,”

 

Yujin and Minju face palmed hearing Chaeyeon’s next sentence. It was something unexpected and they both started to worry. 

 

“This is bad,” Minju said.
“Yeah, and if Kkura unnie....,”
“No she can’t!”
“Should we tell Kkura unnie about this when she wakes up?” Yujin questioned.
“No! We don’t know how her reaction would be,”
“So, we let it slide?”
“Better, let’s act like we never heard of this,” Minju suggested.
“Okay, I will trust you this time,”

 

Yujin and Minju eyes met. They really have to trust each other this time.

 

“What are you two doing here?”

 

Yujin and Minju were surprised when Sakura suddenly woke up and looking at them.

 

“Sakura! What are you saying?” Chaeyeon was confused.
“Yujin and Minju are here, right there,” Sakura pointed at Yujin and Minju.
“But I see nobody,” 
“Of course because you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter