Lost

My Husband, The Cold-Hearted Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I broke up with my 3 yrs bf, so I uploaded this with teary eyes LOL. I love you people, don't forget to leave me comments *I'm ok, I'm alright*

Jung Aera's P.O.V

I woke up earlier than usual to prepare a nice breakfast for the boys. Yoongi told me that they'll be fetching him to work for the week since he doesn't want to drive, for whatever reason there is. I tried to keep it simple but I was so excited to see them trying my food , I ended up cooking too much. I heated up the side dishes I bought from the traditional market and made rolled egg, stir fried beef and veggies. 

"Morning!" Yoongi greeted me with a huge smile on his face, he's buttoning his cufflinks while walking towards me. How can I ever get used to my husband looking this hot? 

"Morning, coffee?" I poured him a cup of hot coffee, I made it the same way as he did yesterday. I stood nervously waiting for his response. He took a sip, nodding his head.

"Taste like mine"

"Cause I had yours yesterday." 

"No wonder, thank you"

"Sit down, I'll bring the food over" I turned the stove off, putting the cooked beef on a plate. Yoongi leaned on the counter watching over me in my red apron. He went behind me while I'm busy to untie the apron. "W-What are you doing?" He held on my shoulders, turning me to face him.

"Taking this off so you can stop cooking" he has his playful smirk on while he slid it off from my head. "I don't know if I can control myself with you being so adorable in this." He tossed it aside, stepping closer towards me my back hit the counter. I swallowed my saliva hard when he trapped me in between his arms, looking straight into my brown orbs. "You have no idea what I'm thinking of doing to you right now."

I turned my gaze away, I can feel my face warming up. I understand what he means or maybe I'm the ert one. He brushed his nose in my hair, down to my earlobe letting it lingers there before pressing his lips on the sensitive spot on my neck making me gasped in surprised. I can feel him smiling when he peppered more wet kisses, on my neck softly I melted in his touch almost losing my footing but he was quick to wrap his arms around me. 

"Exactly what I felt when you kissed my cheek last night" he whispered to my ear making my body shuddered. "I love it. Grr" 

"I-I didn't mean to" 

"You shouldn't just run away like yesterday, such a tease" he his lips locking our gaze. He moved pressing his thigh against mine, I can feel him so close to me. 

"Yoongi.." I placed my hand on his waist spontaneously to stop him from grinding on me, as it makes my head dizzy and sending heat to the space in between my legs. He noticed it, pressing on further. "Ahh! Yoongi!" I grasped on his waist tighter not knowing what to do.

"I'm sorry but it!" He pressed his lips against mine, my eyes fluttered close as I responded softly into the kiss. He kept caressing my cheeks as our lips molded perfectly with each other, he's getting impatient with my gentle touches on my lower lip asking me to let him deepen the kiss which I did, gladly. His tongue mine, his lips me so passionately he had to hold me firmer as I get lost into the kiss. I couldn't help from in pleasure, he took that as a response to pull me up onto the counter. "I am so ing aroused right now. I don't-"

I circled my arms around his neck connecting our lips again, my body started to get heated up as he leaned so close to me. He groaned pulling away, shaking his head. "I won't be able to stop." We're both trying to catch our breath, I rest my forehead against his. My legs dangling from the counter top.

"Don't stop then" I touched his chin, smiling warmly at him. He cupped both of my cheeks smiling back at me. 

"What happened to take it slow?"

"In the trash" I made the motion of throwing away the thoughts into the garbage bin which cracks a soft laughter out of him. "No?" I pouted knowing that guilty look on his face. 

"We will but not now wifey" he kissed my forehead letting it lingers for some time, I closed my eyes drowning in his affection. My heart beat even faster at his delicate touch. He stepped away, holding my waist with his hands helping me to get down.

"Yoongi hyung~!!!!!"

Just in time, there came Jimin running from the front door. "Yah!! I need to change the password, y'all don't even knock!!"

 

I have nothing left to do after doing some stretches and cleaning up the kitchen. Since I gave away my spot to Mirae, I am jobless until the next piece which might be at least 2 months away from now. As much as I don't want to check it, I need to distract myself from what happened in the kitchen this morning. I entered Yoongi's study which is on the second floor, hidden at the corner. 

The room is too dark for my liking, his furnitures are just black with specks of gold on some of them. No pictures or anything, just a huge book shelf, leather couch and a computer. I logged in as guest and proceed to open my email. I got accepted to the dance academy I have been wanting to go in London, to be near Taehyung that's the simple reason also as it is one of the best. I stared at the lines, reading them in my head with zero to no feelings.

I have given up on it long ago but what fears me the most is my response to it. Am I losing my only passion?

 

Min Yoongi's P.O.V

I wasn't expecting to be this busy so early in the morning. The opening of our next oversease shopping mall has to be postponed which totally screws up all of my other schedules. N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter