O-O HE CAN SMILE?!

You're Kidding Right?

HANUEL.

So I had lunch with HeaWoo and met some of her friends, I guess I can be a little blunt at times, but they're too girly for me. I prefer jeans and a t-shirt  and they like skirts and things like that. But they're not like other girls, they have some respect for themselves which I like about them. They were really nice to me and we chatted about different things. After I finished eating I went over to the Library since that lazy YongGuk decided to do nothing in the time we had to dicuss things. I walked into the Library and a spotted...

YONGGUK? WHAAAT THEEEE FUDGEEE?!

He was browsing the World Culture shelves.

Wait... Is he helping out with the project? I quickly hid behind a bookcase and watched what he was doing. He pulled out a 'Life In Australia' book.

NO NO NO T.T SOUTH AMERICA HAS MUCH COOLER TRIBES (No offense to Australian Aborigines).

I shook my head, "Nooooo," I silently muttered.

As if he heard me, he put the book back on the shelf and started to look again. Huh, that was wierd.

"Getting warmer," I whispered as his hand brushed closer to the Southern America book.

He chuckled.

O-O HE CAN SMILE?!

I felt my heart race a little faster and my cheeks heat up. What the heck?! I should get out of here; fast.

I briskley walked out and headed straight to my next class; hoping he wouldn't be there.

YONGGUK.

"Nooooo," I heard her whisper.

I had smelt her from a mile away, her scent was imprinted on my mind. It was at first a strong scent of coffee, chocolate and apple  (maybe even a little chilli) that burnt your nose in a addicting wonderful way, then a delicious scent of honey, sugar and lavender that made your mouth water.

NOPE FORGET THAT LAST THOUGHT.

"Getting warmer," I heard her whisper.

I chuckled, she's so cute.

WAAAAAAAAIT........ I DID NOT JUST THINK THAT. SHE IS HUMAN. HUMANS ARE WEAK PITIFUL CREATURES.

Like seriously, she can't just settle with Australian tribes, nooooo. It has to be her choice.

Psssssh, I don't like her.

Then the thought of geography class popped into my head~

*FLASHBACK*


"I DUN LIEK YEW," Then she made an adorable T3T face that made me want to squish her cheeks.

I glared at her, *stupid girl, being so stupidly cute and cruelly blunt at the same time*

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I don't like her.. a lot.

A little.

A tiny bit.

I don't like her a teeny tiny bit.

At all.

A little all.

URGGGHHHHH STUPID GIRL!!!!! >///<

Oh she's left...

I borrowed a South America book from the library and walked out flicking through the pages. Walking towards my next classroom. We had the exact same schedule, you want to know why?

I made the principal make her schedule that way. I smelt as soon as she entered my territory, so I paid her a little visit in her dreams but she kept running away and I got annoyed so I pushed her down. I'm glad I actually do that in real life because...

  1. I would look stupid.
  2. She would hate me.
  3. I don't have much control over her dreams.

I don't know why I care about her so much. Well I guess I do know...

I care for her because....