Sneaky Shots

Sneaky Shots

You and your boyfriend were strolling down the shops, hand in hand. You had a rosy hue dusted across your cheeks as your boyfriend was grinning shyly. "(y/n)-jagiya, are you hungry?" asked your boyfriend. His voice sounded extremely angelic to your ears. You nodded softly as he began to show you the way to a restaurant that you and himself enjoyed.
 
You and your boyfriend arrived at a restaurant famous for their Japchae noodles - a stir-fried Korean dish with cellophane noodles. "Hello, welcome to the Gugsu Restaurant, how many people?" asked the cashier. You and your partner were regulars here but sometimes brought friends along or the other members of the group.
"Just two please," Your partner answered.
"Alright then, please head to your usual table and we shall not take long." Nodding both of you left the counter and made way to your table. The waitress came and took our orders before leaving with a tooth-sickening smile.
 
There was an awkward silence and you nervously coughed before talking. "Yoseob-oppa... This is the place and table where you asked me to become your girlfriend isn't it?" You asked as you played around with the silver necklace around your neck. His head perked up and if he were to wear a cat-ears headband while at the same time act like one, he's pass the adorable test. The most adorable kitten that you have ever seen would appear in front of you. You giggled at the thought as Yoseob smiled at you. He smiled softly from across the table earning him a light blush appearing on your cheeks. "You actually remember..." Yoseob smiled. "Even though it's been a year since we've been dating."
"Of course I'd remember!" You cried. "Yoseobie was the one who asked me..." You quietly mumbled. You were dating THE Yang Yoseob from the male South Korean pop band - BEAST or B2ST.
 
He had asked you out the very same day, last year - Valentine's Day. You were planning to give him a box of chocolate as a Valentine's Day gift but he had asked you to accompany him to a restaurant to eat. You agreed and followed him. At the restaurant, you ate and chat and it was getting close to night time. You and Yoseob was about to leave when he suddenly grabbed your arm and made you look at him. He told you to close your eyes - which you reluctantly did - and felt something cold yet smooth on your collarbone. You opened your eyes to see that he had given you a silver necklace with a golden heart locket dangling from it. Your face turned red as he bluntly confessed and asked you to be his girlfriend. You rummaged through your bag and took out your box of chocolate with a shy nod. His face beamed and he gently hugged you, kissing your forehead before taking your box of chocolate. Ever since then you have faced many love problems but overcame them all, strengthening your love towards each other.
 
The smell of food came drifting towards your table; snapping you out of your flashback - not realizing you had a crimson hue across your face. "Jagiya, are you okay? You look red," Yoseob pointed out worryingly. "A-Ah, don't worry..." You mumbled out softly. He protracted his arm and gently caressed your cheek. "We've been dating for a year and yet, you're still shy around me..." Yoseob chuckled softly. Your blush darkened - if possible. "Yah," You giggled. "Let's eat." He nodded in agreement and began to eat, after watching you eat for a few seconds.
 
You and Yoseob came out of the restaurant with a full stomach. "Yah, if you eat anymore you'll look like you're pregnant," Yoseob teased. Your face turned red out of embarrassment but grinned.
"Then who's going to be the father?" You teased back. Yoseob's face quickly darkens to a heavy shade of red. You giggled at the sight of him blushing since it's rare to see him blush. You pinched his cheeks gently with a smile. "Aigo, why are you so adorable?" You asked.
"Isn't that one of the reasons why you fell for me in the first place?" He questioned back cheekily. It was your turn to blush but it was only a light one compared to Yoseob's blush. He ruffled your hair in amusement before taking you somewhere.
"Where are we going?" You asked curiously.
"It's time go shopping" He answered with a grin.
 
Yoseob took you to nearly everyone shop he knew. He bought you numerous things like, clothes, shoes, jewellery and toys. "Oppa, aren't you spending a bit too much on me?" You asked worryingly.
"If it's for (y/n) I don't mind at all," he cried enthusiastically. You sighed but smiled. You took him by the arm - surprising him - and directed him somewhere. "Since you bought things for me, I'll buy something for you." You smiled in satisfaction. Yoseob grinned and followed you to a jewellery shop. "I'm here to pitch up my order?" Was what you said when you walked towards the cashier.
"Name?"
"(l/n) (f/n)"
"Ah, right, here. Enjoy your day." The cashier gave you your order and you walked back to your boyfriend who was looking at some rings in the ring section.
"Oppa, this is for you and happy Valentine’s," You gave him the navy blue box that was neatly wrapped in a sky blue bow. He opened the box and smiled at the gift inside.  Inside the box was a necklace similar to yours but instead of a locket, it was a gold key that had 'You're the key to my heart' engraved along the side of the key. He quickly wore the necklace and asked the counter something. When he came back he was holding two boxes. "What's this?" You asked curiously.
"One's for me, one's for you." Yoseob answered with a grin. You opened the box and inside were a simple silver ring with something engraved along it. "Donec mors nos absque," you read out loud. You didn't get what it meant until Yoseob explained it to you. 'Till death do us apart' was what he said. He had a similar ring but   with 'I diligit te aeternum' engraved - meaning 'I love you forever'. You smiled lovingly at the man in front of you before kissing him gently on the lips. "Saranghaeyo Yoseob-oppa," you whispered.
"Saranghaeyo, (y/n)-jagiya, and happy Valentine’s" he whispered back as he gave you a gentle kiss on your forehead.
 
You and Yoseob walked home hand in hand just like when you came in. But the only difference this time was that you and Yoseob were wearing rings and that your rings were touching each other. Not noticing the whole time of you two being stalked, Gi Kwang and the rest of the members each took a different separate photo of you two – for fun and just in case it was needed for blackmailing -  as Yoseob drove you home.