i’M THE TREND

MYSELF #2: No more laughing

It is 1:26 PM and I am working in the studio. After 4 hours, Hold my hand so we can go far away is finished. Ok it’s a long title, I know. But I love it. Then I have a good idea. I will write my title track today. Or at least the b-side I will promote. Because I want to rap today and I also want to include some in my title track but I don’t know if I’m ready to write it. I just start writing a rap song. I compose a few notes. I go at the microphone to try to rap something. I am so concentrated in rapping that I don’t see Minnie entering the studio. “Girl, you gotta include that in your album.” I am still awkward about what happened this morning. “Yeah. Why are you here?”. “I have to talk to you and Soyeon.” “Now?” “Well if you want it could be later I’m just saying that there’s nobody at the dorm.” “Well, okay.” I take off my headphones and go with Minnie at the dorm.” “Is Soyeon coming?” “She’s already there.” We arrive at the dorm. Soyeon is waiting, sitting on the couch. I look at my phone. It’s 5:54 PM. We sit on the couch. “You gotta tell this to the others.” “Yeah but we don’t need someone like you to tell us what to do” I say. I look at Soyeon. She’s so pretty. I want to kiss her right know. “Maybe. But I know what it is to hide a secret. If you wait to long it’s gonna be worst.” “How could it be worst?” I ask. “Well, they’re gonna react by being angry.” “Ok but how and when do you want us to tell them?” “Tonight. We’re eating dinner at a restaurant.” “But I don’t want to tell them until we’re sure we love each other.” “So do whatever you want.” Minnie says then go out of the dorm.