Chapter - 7

Come Back To Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin called out everyone for breakfast as no one has eaten in all these chaos. Ken and Naeun told they would stay with Jong Soo and asked other to go for breakfast. Naeun and Ken were sitting on each side of Jong Soo; still shock didn't leave from Naeun's face. Even though Ken avoided eye contact with her, Naeun turned and tried to look at his face again and again. In the store, only Taemin get a chance to see his face while Naeun saw only his back profile and she concluded her doubt when Jong Soo pointed him as Appa. After that it was today early morning Naeun saw him in front of them, still she hasn’t spoken any word with him. So she thought it was a good chance to have a talk with him when others go for breakfast.

Annoyed Ken looked at her, "What?" he asked in cold tone.

"I can’t believe that I'm seeing you again, Key Oppa," Naeun said without blinking her wide eyes.

"Ken...Look like," he corrected her, which annoyed her.

"Arraseo Ken Oppa..." she said in cold tone and turned away.

"Is she your sister?" Ken started the conversation next.

"Sister like" she replied. Ken got a smile for her reply and decided to talk more with her to know about them as because he is going to stay with them for few more months. And also he thought knowing about them will help him to get any proof against them.

"Sister like?" Ken asked as he looks at her.

"Dae...I know her from my college days...we did our college together...she is my sunbae," she replied without looking at him. Ken understood that she is annoyed at his correction but still didn’t stop the conversation. "Then that guy is..." he asked.

"My husband Lee Taemin" she still didn’t turn to his side.

"Ah...then...this one..." Naeun turned to him as he was taking photos from his blazer, "Who are they?" he asked Naeun showing the photo which Taemin showed him in the hotel room.

"How did you get this? Taemin Oppa always have this in his wallet..." she said with her eyebrows furrowed.

"He only showed me in the hotel room..." Naeun nodded as she understood that Taemin must have showed it as a proof.

"This is Onew Oppa the eldest, Taemin Oppa maknae, center is Jonghyun Oppa, next Minho Oppa and its you Key Oppa..." Naeun said pointing each one in the photo; Ken looked at the photo again as he tries to memorize their names.

"Key?" he asked again at Naeun.

"Dae...Key...we call him Key. Almighty Key..." Naeun replied in bright tone. Ken chuckled.

"What are they doing now?"

"All got married...but..." Ken looked at her when her voice faded, "Jonghyun Oppa alone...now...not there..." she finished with her head hung low.

"Oh okay...sorry..." he understood and again takes a close of them, "Does Key have any other friends?" He asked looking at Naeun.

"Hmmm yes..." She said and searched for her mobile inside her hand bag. Ken waited for her as she was searching photos in her social media profile.

"This is Soyou Unnie..." she showed a photo of her with a girl who is smiling bright and her hands around Naeun's shoulder while Naeun standing next to her humbly. Ken understood that the girl has a bubbly personality and a happy virus.

"This is Seohyun unnie..." Naeun showed the next photo where Eunji, Naeun and Seohyun sitting in a cafe. Key got a smile as he guessed that this girl was exactly opposite to the previous one, an introvert and organized person.

"Shall I look at other photos?" Ken asked Naeun pointing her social media profile.

"Dae..." Naeun confidently nodded her head; it has nothing personal as she uses it to share her photos with her friends and family.

"Is this their wedding photo?" Ken asked in a bright tone as soon as he saw the wedding photo of Key and Eunji, actually for which he was searching for in that profile. Naeun nodded at him; Ken looked closely, "Do you have a whole family photo taken...on their wedding?" Ken asked carefully because he doesn’t want that girl to suspect him.

Naeun shook her head, "They don't have...they won’t have..." she said.

"Why?"

"They got married against their families' wish."

Ken looked confused, "But they were..." he pointed at the door, "Looks close..." he said.

"Eomonim and Aboenim recently accepted her..." Naeun said as he caresses Jong Soo's hair, "It is their first time they are going to visit Oppa's house..." She said.

"Why they didn’t accept them?"

"Oppa's family is very rich, so they didn't accept unnie..."

"So her family???"

"Unnie's appa passed away while he was working in abroad, so her eomma really struggled hard to raise her and her younger brother Minki. She thought Unnie would help her after studies but unnie's relationship irked her eomma, also asked to break up...both of them were really strong in their decision so left their families to get marry..." Ken was listening to her till the end.

"So when did the accident happen to Key?" Ken asked.

"Before she found she is pregnant..."

"Then...how did she..." Ken hesitated to ask.

"Unnie raised him all alone, all these years..." she said as her voice cracked down.

"Really, all alone...?" he asked in surprise. Naeun nodded as she caresses Jong Soo's hair. Ken again started looking at the other photos.

"Oppa..." She called him as she looks at Jong Soo.

"Hmmm" Ken replied without moving his eyes from the mobile screen.

"Jong Soo missed you so much...from the moment he saw you in the store he was talking only about you...appa...appa..." Naeun giggled, "He has a lot of plans to do with you...want to show you his drawings, want to play with you, want to sleep hugging you...so much of plans...do everything with him Oppa...will you?" She looked up when he didn't reply, still he is looking at the photos. "Key Oppa..." Naeun called him in louder voice as she got angry for not listening to any of her words.

He looked up at her, "Ken" he again corrected her, that made her to get annoyed again.

"Arraseo , Ken" she said and turned away. Ken smiled and continued looking at the photos.

"What happened, aegi?" Taemin murmured and cupped Naeun's face when he saw Naeun sitting with a pout face. Ken looked at them, Naeun shook her head, "Nothing Oppa..." she said with a pout face and grabbed her mobile from Ken before going out with her husband.

"Come with me, we have work" Mr.Kim called Ken as soon as he enters the room. Mrs.Kim and Eunji looked at him but without saying any word he walked out with Mr.Kim.

After an hour, Jong Soo woke up from his sleep. As soon as he opened his eyes, he searches for his appa. "Where is Appa?" Jong Soo asked his eomma who was sit near to his bed. Now he looks fine, his temperature has come down so Eunji got happy.

"Appa and Halabeoji have gone out..." Eunji said with a smile as she caresses his hair. He looked at his halmeoni to confirm it.

"Dae...we should go home, so they are arranging things for it." Mrs.Kim said.

"Home?" Jong Soo said in bright tone.

"Dae...Daegu...we are going home..." Mrs.Kim said and kissed him.

Just like he promised, Mr.Kim took Ken to police station to get back his complaint and got back the passport of Ken and Nicole. Ken gave back his passport and took only Nicole's passport with him.

"I will come back with my luggage after I send back Nicole safely..." Ken said to Mr.Kim and left to hotel room.

"Halabeoji...Where is Appa?" Jong Soo who is now finished his breakfast and waiting for his Appa, asked in curious as soon as Mr.Kim entered the room.

"Appa has gone to get you gifts...will be back soon..." Mr.Kim replies him as he hugs him.

"Gifts?" Jong Soo got excited. Taemin and Naeun entered the room after completing discharge procedures for Jong Soo.

"Dae..gifts..." Jong Soo got a wide smile while others looked worried. He showed them Ken's passport, "He will be back..." he said, others got relief.

As like Ken said, Nicole already has packed her things and Ken's luggage separately. Soon Ken joined with her, vacated the hotel room and went to the airport to drop her.

"I'm really worried darling..." Nicole said as she leans on his shoulder while they are waiting outside in the airport.

"I will be fine, sweetheart," Ken replied as he holds her hand.

"But...these people..." she looked at him, "May hurt you..." She said.

"I will be careful...but they don’t look like dangerous..." She immediately straighten up for his replied, her expression showed her angry, "I mean they kept their word..." Ken replied as his words trailed off, "Sweetheart..." he cupped her face, "They accepted all my conditions. They even fulfilled my first condition...so I said" he said.

"I'm scared that they may change you..." Nicole said with watery eyes.

"No dear...don’t think like that...Even though I lost my memory, I still know you..." Ken replied.

"That's what I'm scared of...what if they find out??"

"No I will be careful..." Ken replied, but she turned away from him.

"If they find out we said lie, they will take advantage..." Nicole said nervously.

"How can it be so similar between us?" Ken said as he thinks.

"Ken...Do you doubt me?" she asked immediately, she looks more nervous.

"No...no sweetheart...how will I?" Ken said in soft voice.

"Then why do you think about it?"

"No I just...thought..." Ken looked at her eyes getting watery, "I won’t think about it...soon will come back to you...don't worry..." he said and wiped her tears.

"I will be waiting for you..." Nicole replied with a smile.

Till Nicole disappeared, Ken was looking at her. For one more time, she turned to look at him and waved at him before going inside. Nicole sat down in her flight seat and closed her eyes to calm her down.

'He will know the truth', 'You can't hide him', 'He will search for his family' Nicole opened her eyes immediately when those words ringed inside her head. She was worried for leaving Ken but also a small happiness that she is going back.

Taemin and Naeun already went back to their hotel room and brought all their luggages so that they can go to Daegu from the hospital after Jong Soo's discharge. All were waiting for Ken.

"Appa..." Jong Soo called out as he stood up on the bed and jumping with his open hands in excitement when Ken entered with his luggages.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter