Chanyeol is Easy to Love

Good Enough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Cant you just love me for once, Irin? I want to be loved too.."


Irin was stunned over Chanyeol words. She had always avoiding to be in love or to love someone in her whole life. She never believe it because she knows how hurt it can be once she give her heart and soul to someone besides she can always be by someone side without to actually love them. Deep in her heart, she was afraid. Baek Irin had always been the independent and lonely girl. Of course she has Baekhyun and the boys as her friends but they are not knowing her well.
Irin had always been a loner.
Irin was never getting love or been loved.
Chanyeol confession had Irin had make her heartbeat as if stop. Does that mean all this time Chanyeol has been loving her?

Chanyeol had always be part of Irin's life. Irin never thought that kid who used to follow her around in primary school is a tall giant in his teens. Chanyeol was part of the school band along with Baekhyun however he decided to make music as his hobby and instead was taking biology science as his major during highschool. Chanyeol's family was full of doctors and those who involve in medical fields. Thats what Irin thought about why Chanyeol was following her around during highschool. However the secret has been out. Chanyeol had always following her because he loves her. Chanyeol has always been with her since highschool. Chanyeol had always taking care of her and Chanyeol had married her. It was all out of his own feeling. Irin feels dumb as she realise what Chanyeol has been feeling around her. She suddenly remembers what was a good 4 years ago before she leaving for what she clarified as her future.
 

 

 


"Irin noona..."

Irin had just walking out from the school office as she saw a  blackhair boy with black school uniform was walking to her. She looks over Chanyeol who already a bit taller than her. Chanyeol looks gloomy which is unusual for the happy virus. His eyes was looking at her as if expressing sadness. Irin looks at Chanyeol.

"Park Chanyeol... dont you have class?"


"I do..."


"Then why you are here? Get going now, Chanyeol. I dont want you to get punish because of me."

Chanyeol was silence which cause Irin then walks away however Chanyeol had stop her by his right hand. Irin was startled as her eyes met with Chanyeol.

"Noona... I... just want to know something."


"What is it?"


"Have you ever consider me as part of your life? Not as your brother..."


Irin almost roll her eyes before push Chanyeol's hand away. His hands was falling down slowly. She just looks at Chanyeol as if he was the small boy that she and Baekhyun meet 5 years ago.

"Of course I did. The small Chan who always had to make me baby sit him."


Chanyeol chuckles before Irin smiles over his reaction. Chanyeol then looks at Irin. He looks abit hurt but he still smile for her. His voice was coming out slow.

"Till we met again, Baek Irin noona. I will wait for that day. To see you again."


"You bet, Park Chanyeol."


"I will make it happen."

 

 


"Noona. Dont go..."

Baekhyun's voice was trailing when she was packing things. Baekhyun had just return in rush as Irin called him and telling him about her plan to pursue her studies in States. Irin scoffed. Baekhyun can be a little dramatic sometimes.

"Hyun, you know exactly why I need to go."


"But... but noona... do you ever consider Chanyeol's feeling at all?"


"Why bringing him up right now, Baek?"


"You know what I mean, noona. I saw he was talking to you at school today."


"Talking to Chanyeol doesnt mean I have to ask him what he thinks about me, Baekhyun. He just your friend."


"You are so mean. For once, think about someone else who cares about you, Baek Irin."

Irin swore that was the first time she and Baekhyun was having fight and now she understand why. It was because Chanyeol was heartbroken over her choice.
 

 

 


Was she mean like what Baekhyun had always said? Is she bad for making Chanyeol loves her and push him away when he had always try to stay with her? Irin had her eyes looking at Chanyeol who she had laid down to the bed. She hold his hands tight while her other hands had land on his forehead. His fever has gone down. Irin smiles. Chanyeol is going to be fine. The questions in her head was getting much more confusing and she will never get the answer. She close her eyes. Hoping for her feelings to actually calm down.


"I wish it was easy.. to love you like how you love me, Chanyeol."

 

 


"Chanyeol where are you going?"


"Irin, I am just walking around the house, please dont tell me on this one."

Irin had her lips in thin line when Chanyeol was looking at her while shaking his head. Irin had been extra care for him when he was walking around her. Chanyeol had finally out from the hospital but the fact he already fallen sick due to fatigue might as well using his illness to take some break from his works. Its been two days since Chanyeol is back and its weekdays. Irin had decided to stay at home since Chanyeol still having fever on him. Irin doesn't want to see the younger to collapse for another time and day.

"Chanyeol..."


"Uhm?"


"Are you feeling fine now?"

Chanyeol looks at Irin as she looks restless since the day he wake up from his deep slumber. She looks in daze sometimes spacing out. Chanyeol wonders what does that pretty brain of her thinking?

"I'm fine Irin. Yixing hyung gave the best meds."

Chanyeol said while compliment the latter. Yixing was personally hands down on Chanyeol condition since the older was already the Park personal doctor. He also the one who giving permission for Chanyeol to leave the hospital and appointing Irin as Chanyeol personal doctor at home. Irin nods as she feels relieve. Irin has develops a small trauma each time she seeing Chanyeol around. She worried if the giant would collapse again and the fact Chanyeol still have his headache worries Irin. Chanyeol had decided to sit on the couch as he get the remote. Probably watching some television shows can make him feel better.

"Chanyeol-ah, what you would like to eat?"

Chanyeol turns his head as he saw Irin was walking to the kitchen. He was squinting his eyes when Irin turns her head towards him. She chuckles.

"What?"


"You can cook?"

Irin was in disbelieve as she glares at Chanye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter