weddings.

it takes two to tango

Namjoon isn’t really a fan of weddings.

It might make Namjoon being seen as a hypocrite, given the fact that Namjoon is married himself, but attending someone’s wedding that he is not close with is not something he wants to take half day off for, and because his schedule and Yoongi’s often clashes—since as a cram school tutor, his schedule always changes every month—it makes Namjoon often attend the wedding by himself.

He’s just lonely about it—and he knows he’s just being whiny about it.

Namjoon sighs as he walks out the ballroom, fishing his phone put his pocket as he messaged Yoongi to tell him that he has nothing to do after this, only to be teased by the older man by his lunch photo—his favorite kalguksu, dammit—as he asks what about dinner? in reply.

(Yoongi, Yoongi, Min Yoongi.

The name that never fails to bring smile to Namjoon’s face.)

 

[Yoongs]

jjapaguri and meat, I think?

[Naemjoons]

I want some!

[Yoongs]

beef? samgyeopsal?

[Naemjoons]

beef please uwu

[Yoongs]

ohh, being fancy aren’t u

[Naemjoons]

fancy things for fancy boys

[Yoongs]

sure, fancy boy, I’m gonna make us some later

back to school later?

[Naemjoons]

mm I don’t think so, I already took half day off

I’ll just visit the bookstore before going home I think

[Yoongs]

don't go overboard by your purchasing later

remember you still have lots that you haven’t read yet

[Naemjoons]

I’ll read them soon, don’t worry!

I’ve been busy with stuffs, you see ;)

[Yoongs]

you mean me, the stuff, aren’t you

[Naemjoons]

the hot stuffs ;)

[Yoongs]

lol

just don’t overdo it

[Naemjoons]

the book purchase or the stuff?

[Yoongs]

kim namjoon

[Naemjoons]

haha got it

I’ll see you at home!


“By the way,” Yoongi speaks up as he shows Namjoon something on his phone, “Do you remember Jieun? She’s getting married next week, so she invited us to come.”

Another marriage again? Namjoon grunts in response. “Why so many people got married this month? I already went to three weddings this week!”

Yoongi shrugs, turns his gaze to his phone as he pulls their blanket closer to him. “I don’t know, maybe the cherry blossom looks the prettiest this month?”

“The weddings mostly indoors though?” Namjoon purses his lips in disagreement, but Yoongi missed it as he’s still on his phone. “When’s the wedding?”

“Uhh it says on Saturday, can you come?” Yoongi finally looks up as he asks, which, to Namjoon, looks endearing as he reflexively leans down to kiss the older man’s forehead. “Hey, I’m talking here.”

“Sorry, you look cute, so.” Namjoon chuckles, shows no remorse, “Well, sure, I think I can attend on that day.”

“All right, I’ll let her know then.” Yoongi proceeds to typing something on his phone, while Namjoon slowly reaches the older man’s hair to play with it with his fingers.

(Yoongi, Yoongi, Min Yoongi.

The way his name pronounced sounds pretty on Namjoon’s ears.)

“Yoongs.”

“Hmm?”

“Can I ask you something?” Yoongi hums without looking up, giving him his consent to proceed. “What makes you decided that okay, I think I wanna marry Kim Namjoon?”

Yoongi reflexively looks up, soft frown forms on his forehead as he asks, “Did you just ask me that after three years in marriage, Kim Namjoon?”

Namjoon ponders but soon he responds, sounds unsure. “Well… when you put it that way it does sound weird, but, well, it still feels surreal to me until now, to be actually honest.”

“After what we just did?” Yoongi tugging down his pajama’s collar, pointing the purplish mark on his collarbone. “Really?

“I guess this is what people call as a pillow talk?” Namjoon sheepishly smiles in return.

It is pillow talk ; we’re on the bed, with our pillows and our blanket.”

“Ah, Hyung! I didn’t mean it literally!” Yoongi’s crisps laughter sounds endearing to Namjoon that the latter can’t stay mad for it. “I just, well, the weddings that I’ve attended past weeks just, well, it makes me grateful that I married to you, my love, is all.”

Yoongi cheekily hums in reply, putting down his phone on the night stand before he turns to Namjoon again and sighs, “Only Kim Namjoon who would think this kind of topic at two a.m., huh?”

“Back then you proposed at two a.m. too, you know.” Yoongi mumbles ah, really, did I? in reply, but Namjoon scoffs as he adds, “Just like we are right now. I still remember back then—”

“Well, I guess I was too emotional back then.” Yoongi chuckles as he cuts Namjoon off, but soon his face turns solemn, softly smile as he exclaims, “Kidding aside, I’ve been thinking about it too, you know, whether I could spend the rest of my life with you, since, you know, we used to fight a lot before the break back then.”

Right, the fights, one of reasons why they decided—or, Namjoon initiated it—to have a break on their second years dating. “We sure do fights over the smallest thing too, huh.”

The older man agrees with a nod. “But you know, I’ve told you about me crying back then, right?” Namjoon hums, “But after that, a month without your messages and your presences, well… all of sudden my life feels empty.” Yoongi heaves a sigh; his right hand slowly reaches Namjoon’s hair as he softly combs with his fingers. “Which, well, makes me think, ‘wow, this can’t do, I do really need Namjoon in my life.' like that.”

Namjoon blinks, sudden realization came to his mind, as he carefully asks, “Is that why you waited in front of my old apartment back then for four hours, Hyung?”

“I… yeah.” Yoongi’s laugh sound sheepish, hints of embarrassment in in his tone. “Wow, when I think about it over again, I was pretty crazy to wait that long for you in the middle of winter, huh? The young Min Yoongi is pretty something—” Yoongi’s words fall silent as Namjoon pulls him into a tight hug. Instead of continuing his sentences, Yoongi’s hands fall to Namjoon’s back, gently pats and rubs circles the latter’s back.

The younger man softly mumbles on the crook of Yoongi’s neck, “Even I can’t cook for dear life?”

“Don’t worry, you can learn it as long as you have me,” Yoongi softly chuckles, still patting Namjoon’s back as he adds, “And you have other qualities too, you know.”

“Can I add other qualities too?” He looks up to Yoongi as he pulls away, only to find Yoongi’s soften gaze on him while the latter hums softly. “Like, driving? I kinda wanna learn to drive so we can switch when you’re too tired to drive us.”

Yoongi looks surprised by his suggestion, but soon he laughs, “It might take a long time for that, but sure, I can teach you if you want.”

Yoongi does rarely put his love into words, yet it shows in his actions, and Namjoon realizes that it must have taken Yoongi a lot of thought and courage to propose him, moreover putting his feelings into words to reach Namjoon’s heart that makes the latter agree to spend the rest of his life with Yoongi.

(Yoongi, Yoongi, Min Yoongi.

The only person he wants to spend the rest of his life with.)

Namjoon’s grins hard to wipe off he exclaims, “Sure, let me show you I can be the greatest driver you’ll ever seen in your life.”

Yoongi snorts, sounds ridiculed, as he responds, “Huh, we’ll see about that.”

“I mean, I’m confident with my skill on the bed, so I’m sure—”

“It’s—it’s not the same!”

Yoongi’s sheepish, redden face is something Namjoon would never get tired to see, and it doesn’t stop the latter to kiss the embarrassment away from the older man while says, “We’ll see about that.


“Hey, Namjoon-ah, just listen to me this once, okay?”

“I’ve listened to you several times but I will still gonna decline that.” Namjoon huffs, chin protruding as he adds, “I don’t wanna be your plus one, Hyung, I’m married!”

Seokjin looks baffled and wronged at the same time as he interjects, “Hey, don’t twist my word! I just asked you to come to a wedding with me!”

“That’s the same thing!”

“It’s not! Listen—”

Yoongi speaks up, sounds equally as baffled as Seokjin, “Hey, do I really have to be here? I can go if you guys want—”

“No, Yoongi-ya, you stay.” Seokjin commands, stopping Yoongi to get off his chair, only to reflexively sit down again. “This needs your consent too, after all.”

Namjoon gasps, feigns offended. “Hey, don’t speak to my husband like that!”

“Hey, guys, I’m cringing over here, can you two stop this?!” Yoongi finally yells, had enough of the stupid skit they did in the middle of Seokjin’s coffee shop, moreover on the busy lunch time, although their seats are on more secluded side. “I’m really, really gonna leave if you two continue this, seriously??”

“No, nonononononono, you can’t leave yet! Please!” Seokjin dramatically pleads, feign wailing as he holds onto Yoongi’s arm, “Yoongi-ya, please, please, can I borrow your husband just once? I, really, really don’t wanna do this but if I don’t attend this wedding, people would ostracize me!!”

Yoongi blinks in confusion, looks up to meet Namjoon’s eyes as he asks, “Is the wedding that important to make Seokjin this insufferable?”

“I’m still your Hyung, you know!” Seokjin groans, sounds desperate, but both of them ignoring him in unison.

“Uh, well,” Namjoon’s eyes wander to Seokjin, who looks pitiful, before he answers, “The thing is, this is his exes’ wedding.”

Yoongi scoffs in disbelief, “Well, then isn’t it okay for him to not come?” soon he realizes the way Namjoon uses exes instead of ex as singular as he blinks, “Wait, exes? What do you mean?”

“His exes, well… both the bride and the groom are Seokjin-hyung’s exes.” Seokjin’s dating history is pretty complicated before went enlisted as soon as he graduated his Master’s, and he’s been single ever since—this year makes him single for five years already. “And both are pretty influential in his parents’ industry so it’s kinda an obligatory for him to come?”

“Then shouldn’t he just come with his parents instead?”

“His parents can’t attend on that day since his parents are still overseas at that time, so his parents told Seokjin-hyung to come as their representative instead, I think?”

Yoongi’s face scorning in reply. “Wow.” He looks down to Seokjin who still wailing on his shoulder, soon frowns, “Hyung, you’re ed.”

Namjoon softly bursts into laughter, trying to stifle his laugh but his eyes show no remorse in laughing. “He is indeed.”

Seokjin soon stands up, stopping his wailing as it shows no effects on both Namjoon and Yoongi before grunting the facts both of his dongsaengs stated lightly, “You two are really something, aren’t you.”

“Hey, Hyung, why don’t you ask Jungkook on this? Aren’t both of you close?” Yoongi asks, but soon looks like he notices on how Seokjin stiffens by the name. “Huh? Did you do something to Jungkook, Hyung?”

“I’m not! I—” Seokjin soon sighs, stopping his argumentative retort as he sits down, suddenly looks smaller than he should have. “I guess I really am not lucky when it comes to love, aren’t I?”

Namjoon’s eyes lay on Seokjin, confusion yet concerned clearly seen in his eyes. “What do you mean by that?”

“Jungkook, well, he’s… he’s kind of rejecting me.” Seokjin bitterly laughs after, “I… well, we’re pretty close since the start, you see, but these months, I feel like we’re… kinda deviated from the friendship path to the romantic one,” The oldest man’s lips tighten in a thin line, seems trying to hold himself from the tears that threaten to fall, before he adds, “And well, it’s been a while since I like someone, so I guess I missed the signs that he doesn’t see me like that, I’m in the wrong for that.”

“Gosh, Hyung, I’m so sorry to hear that,” Namjoon grown concerned as he gently pulls Seokjin’s shoulder to him, trying to comfort the older man. “When was it?”

“The rejection? A week ago.” Seokjin bitterly laughs as he buries his head to Namjoon’s shoulder. The dampness starts to reach Namjoon’s senses but he says nothing about it. “What to do, Namjoon-ah? I think I lost both my best friend and my crush.”

“You still have us, Hyung,” Yoongi exclaims, soon follow Namjoon’s suit by patting Seokjin’s back, helping him to comfort the eldest. “Well, we can’t help about the crush, but for best friends, we’re here for you.”

Seokjin weakly laughs, but he doesn’t say anything afterward, as he pulls Namjoon into a hug, hiding his tears with occasional sniffs on his shoulder, with Yoongi’s hand doesn’t leave Seokjin’s back for a while.


 

[Kim Namjoon]

hey, hyung, what about hoseok?

I think he’s gonna love it if you ask him

he loves party after all

[Seokjin-hyung the King]

oh, right, hoseok

I’ll ask him

thanks, namjoon-ah

[Kim Namjoon]

you're welcome!

cheer up, hyung

don’t hesitate to contact me if something’s up

[Seokjin-hyung the King]

thanks

I’m kinda embarrassed right now after what happened earlier

but I really appreciate you guys

[Kim Namjoon]

you're welcome, hyung

rest up, our big hyung

you need it

[Seokjin-hyung the King]

I will

thanks again

 



[Hoseokkie]

Namjoon???

seokjin-hyung asked me to come with him to a wedding for his plus one?!!

I’m happy but why?!

[Namjoonie]

wow congrats hobah, finally!

[Hoseokkie]

namjoon-ah I’m happy, really

but this feels wrong

did you tell him to ask me?

[Namjoonie]

yeah, uh, he asks my advice whom to ask to come to the wedding with

so I recommended you since I remember you like to party too

sorry, you can reject him if you’re not comfortable with it

[Hoseokkie]

you kidding? from my crush?

no way in the hell I’m gonna reject this once in lifetime opportunity

thanks, namjoon, really

I’m gonna seize this opportunity well

[Namjoonie]

please humor him, okay?

thanks, friend

sorry

[Hoseokkie]

? sure? I’m gonna look my best on it!

 


To Namjoon, Yoongi looks best in his formal attire.

And now Yoongi, him fixing his white scarf that contrast with his black suit? Namjoon’s gonna die in bliss.

“Hey,” Namjoon greets Yoongi behind him, arms perfectly fit on the latter’s waist, “You look good, Hyung.” He adds, before he leans down to kiss Yoongi’s temporal.

Yoongi snorts, looks embarrassed, “Only good?”

“Oh, that was rude, am I? I mean, gorgeous, even,” Namjoon’s smile is a smitten one, and for some reason he can’t feel calm when he’s around Yoongi right now. “Gosh, what to do with this ethereal being in front of me, I’m really the luckiest person in the world to have you, aren’t I?” Yoongi jokingly punches Namjoon’s side, looks embarrassed by his compliment, but the latter only laughs in response.

“You…” Yoongi looks up, checking the younger man from the head to toe—wearing a cream-colored turtleneck and a black suit is a foolproof combination to look good—before his gaze meets Namjoon’s, softly smiles as he exclaims, “You look gorgeous too.” He adds, patting Namjoon’s sides like he’s proud of him.

“My, being complimented by an ethereal being is sure an honor.” Namjoon jokes, only to be patted again by Yoongi, stronger this time, and the younger man takes the hint to stop. “Sorry, sorry, but I wasn’t kidding when I say you look gorgeous.”

“Yeah, yeah, thanks, you too.” Yoongi’s still smiling, however, as he pulls himself away from Namjoon to apply his usual perfume, the pine wood-scented one, the scent that Namjoon associate with Yoongi.

Namjoon follows where Yoongi goes, before he sits on the edge of the bed, taking his sweet time to admire the older man as his eyes follow whatever Yoongi does as he’s preparing himself for the wedding they are going to attend later on. Yoongi’s now dark short hair is parted to the left, while he put some gel to pull the right part to the back, making him looks both gorgeous and ethereal like a fallen fairy.

(Namjoon feels like he’s falling in love over and over again as the butterflies rises and twirling in his stomach whenever his eyes land on Yoongi.)

“Joon-ah,” Yoongi’s voice pulls Namjoon back to reality, only realizing that the older man standing in front of him, looks like he’s ready to go, “C’mon, stop staring and let’s go.”

Namjoon soon follows as he stands up as he exclaims, “Why, is it wrong of me to checking my husband out?”

“No, but we’ll be late if you checking me out too long,” Yoongi snorts, picking the gifts that they bought for Jieun on the couch in their living room, as he adds, “Wipe that smirk off your face, I know what you’re thinking right now.”

“Well, what am I thinking right now, I wonder?” Namjoon asks, jokingly throws the bait.

“Something other than attending the wedding, I know that much.” Yoongi doesn’t face Namjoon when he says that, but Namjoon slowly realizes that Yoongi, just like him, being conscious over him, by how both of his ears and his nape softly reddens after he says it. “We… we can talk about it after the wedding, okay? I already promised her that we’re attending, after all.”

Oh, Namjoon can’t wait for that, “Sure, if we have time to talk for it.” Yoongi grunts in response as he elbows Namjoon’s side instead, squirming by the latter’s words. “I don’t know, Babe, maybe our body will be the one who talk first instead—” his words got cuts of by Yoongi’s lips on his, shutting him off, before the older man pulls away, but instead of being intimidated, Namjoon slowly feels giddy and wanting more, “Hyung, I know you kissed me to shut me up, but your face isn’t very convincing, you know.”

Yoongi sighs, gently pushing Namjoon to the nearest wall, before his eyes meet Namjoon’s, caging him with his arms on his sides, indescribable expression plastered on his face, but soon exclaims, “We’re gonna be late, and it’s gonna be your fault.”

“Is that an invitation that I hear?”

“Let’s see if you can still talk after this.”

“Well,” Namjoon’s eyebrow raises, rather challenging the older man, as he gently lifting Yoongi’s chin with his index finger, challenging him before he softly pecks Yoongi’s lips and smugly grins. “We’ll see about that.”


Albeit they’re a bit late, in the end, they are still able to attend the wedding.

(No regrets, really, no regrets, just, unexpected how fast it ends, is what Namjoon bit regretting about.)

Namjoon takes a quick glance over to Yoongi, who seems unaffected after what happened earlier, greeting Jieun and wishes her happy marriage, and just… being normal.

(That wasn’t the face he made when Namjoon went down on him earlier, but he won’t elaborate further about it.)

After they nicely sat down on their appointed table, Yoongi pokes his shoulder, asking his attention, as Namjoon turns his head to his husband, only to find a smug grin from the latter, mouthing your face in reply, which soon makes him frowns and leans down to whisper, sounds confused, “What about my face?”

“That’s not the face you made earlier.” Yoongi responds.

“Yours too.” Namjoon throws a comeback, only make them giggling afterwards.

Not long after they sat down, Jimin, Park Jimin, Yoongi’s coworker shows up while greeting them with a smile as he exclaims, slightly bowing at him, “Hey, Namjoon-hyung, it’s been a while!” before he takes a seat beside the older man. “Are you doing good these days?”

If only Jimin know what happened earlier, but of course Namjoon is not going to spill it. “I’ve been great, thanks for asking,” he knowingly grins, while Yoongi hides his embarrassment with small coughs, “Did you come by yourself?”

A light head shake replies Namjoon before Jimin says, “No, I came with my friend who happened to be acquainted with the groom as well, and we part ways after greet the couple.” Soon he exclaims, his expression turns soft, “You know, being in a wedding and look at you two, it kinda reminds me to you guys’ wedding back then.”

Yoongi looks confused instead immediately understand what Jimin is trying to imply, “Our wedding was indoors though?”

“Hyung, you know that’s not what I mean, right.” Jimin deadpans in reply, his soft gaze drops, unamused.

His husband still feigns the obliviousness, instead he keeps persisting the act as he asks, “No, I don’t think I know what you mean, Jimin, tell me, what do you mean?”

“Ah, Namjoonie-hyung, why is your husband always like this to me, I meant well when I said it!” Jimin turns whiny to Namjoon instead, seems cannot handle Yoongi’s bull today. “You get what I mean, right? Right?”

Namjoon glances to Yoongi, who seems smug with his doings, and to be honest he understands Yoongi’s feeling, teasing Jimin is fun, he knows, but for today he will be neutral and help Jimin instead, “Not quite… but yeah, kinda? We’re the grooms in our wedding, after all, so maybe our experience is different, you know?”

“Oh, right, that makes sense,” Jimin looks like he realizes what Namjoon meant, yet missing Yoongi’s clicked tongue as his little fun has come to an end. “Then, well, based on my experience back then, I mean the image of you guys’ wedding back then is still fresh to me—”

“Nope, I don’t get it, whatever do you mean, Jimin-ah?”

“—Yoongi-hyung I was about to explain, can you not??”

Their bickerings continue after that, leaving Namjoon with himself looking at them fondly, before he ponders his sight to his surroundings, softly smiles as he slowly reminiscences the weddings they had back then.

Their wedding was pretty simple back then, with only attended by both close friends and families, and was held on the indoor venue, yet the memory of it still seems fresh in his mind; the sight of their parents blessed their marriage, Seokjin choked in the middle of giving his speech, their friends nearly—or already—burst into tears when they exchanged their vows and celebrated when they exchanged kisses, and Yoongi… Yoongi being a sobbing mess when it was only both of them in their hotel bedroom after the wedding ended.

(At first, he tried to consoling the older man with words, by assuring him everything is fine, he is here, he will be there for him, for the rest of their life, which went futile as it only made Yoongi cried harder than before in Namjoon’s chest.

Not knowing what to do, Namjoon only ended up pulling Yoongi closer and wrapped him into his embrace, comforting the latter by gently patting his back, yet couldn’t help but smiled about it, by the fact that at that point he will spend the rest of his life with Yoongi, moving in to live together for the first time, and will do the firsts and lasts with him as the time goes by.

That kind of new leaf sounds exciting to have, and Namjoon is really, really, can’t wait to spend it with Yoongi, his now husband.)

“Joon-ah,” Yoongi’s voice pulls him back from his reminiscences trip, returning Namjoon’s attention back to him, as his face grown concerned when he asks, “Hey, you okay? Do you wanna go back?”

Namjoon blinks in response, looking around to notice that Jimin isn’t there with them anymore, which he reflexively asks, “Where’s Jimin?”

“He just left a while ago, said he notices someone he knew on the crowd and wanted to greet them,” Yoongi still sounds concerned as he asks again, “Joon-ah, you okay? You kinda spaced out a bit there.”

Namjoon shakes his head, assuring he’s okay, as he adds, “I’m fine, I just, well, kinda reminded by our wedding back then.”

“Ours were pretty simple compared to this, wasn’t it?” Yoongi’s soft chuckles clearly heard by Namjoon despite of the crowds, “But that day was the happiest day in my life.”

“Mine either,” Namjoon’s hand slowly reaches Yoongi’s hand under the table, his gaze fixated on the latter, as he gently holds his hands while exclaims, “I don’t know whether I’ve said this before, but thank you, Hyung, really.”

Yoongi frowns, head tilts in confusion, “What for?”

“Thank you for marrying me,” Namjoon softly smiles, gently pulling Yoongi’s back hand to his lips, softly kisses his knuckles as he adds, “I promise you won’t regret it, really, I will do my best to make you happy.”

Taken aback, Yoongi didn’t respond for a several seconds, only to chuckle afterward as he replies, “You’re welcome.” soon turns sheepish as he exclaims, “God, I can’t believe we’re this sappy, in someone’s wedding to boot.”

“We’re in this sappy road for the long run, though.” Namjoon jokes, easing the atmosphere, which seems working by Yoongi’s chuckle sounds sweet and melodic in his ears. “Be prepared for the ride, Babe, it’s gonna be a long, long, ride.”

“Well,” Yoongi’s chuckles softly died down, his thin lips forming a small smile as he responds, “Then I gotta enjoy the ride while I’m at it, aren’t I?”


“Hyung, it’s fine, hey, I’m here, don’t cry, okay?” Namjoon tries to comfort Yoongi, who’s suddenly cries as soon as they entered their hotel room after the wedding ceremony ended, wiping the tears with his thumbs, soon panicking as not knowing what to do—it’s his first time seeing the older man being a sobbing mess this much, it’s worrying. “I’m here, yeah? I’m here for you, please don’t cry, it hurts me too when I see you cry.”

Yoongi seems cannot responds him with words, too overwhelmed as he cries harder instead, which makes Namjoon reflexively pulls him into a hug, while the older man immediately buries his face in his chest, gently patting Yoongi’s back to comfort him.

Namjoon doesn’t know what happened to Yoongi; maybe it’s the nerves, maybe it’s the sudden realization hits him, or maybe the relief—all he cares right now is to comfort Yoongi and waits for him to calm down.

He carries Yoongi to the nearest sofa afterward, with Yoongi’s right side leaning to Namjoon’s chest while sitting on the younger’s laps as he curls into Namjoon’s embrace, them still in tuxedos, while occasionally giving the latter’s back gentle pats and rubbing circles, letting Yoongi being vulnerable as he plants peppering kisses on the top of the older man’s head to soothing him.

Namjoon can’t help but smiles, though, finding their situation right now is rather surreally endearing.

“I’m crying right now and yet you’re smiling?” Yoongi exclaims, voice hoarse, sounds annoyed despite the tears. “How dare you.

“Oh, was I? Sorry,” Namjoon chuckles, however, as he pulls Yoongi closer as he circling his arms on the latter’s waist, “Have you calmed down?” His other arms reach the nearest tissue as he gives Yoongi some, “Here, in case you wanna wipe it yourself.”

“Thanks,” Yoongi’s voice sounds throaty as he sniffs on the tissues, weakly laughs as he exclaims, “God, I’m sorry, I didn’t know why I cried either.”

“No, no, it’s fine, but are you okay? Did you get hurt? I can bring you to the doctor if you want—”

“No, no, it’s… I just, I felt overwhelmed by the emotions I have today,” Yoongi scoffs, seems directing the bafflement to himself, as he exclaims, “God, I can’t believe we got married, Namjoon, I’m just, I’m so happy right now.”

Ah, so it’s a cry of joy, Namjoon ponders, but soon chuckles as he gently tighten the hug. “Glad that I’m not the only one who feels happy then.”

“Namjoon-ah.” Yoongi calls, which makes Namjoon reflexively looks up, finding the older man looks endearing despite of the redden eyes and snots. “Thank you,” He weakly smiles, eyes crinkles into crescent, both his nose and cheeks redden because of the sobbing. “I love you so much.”

Now Namjoon is the one who feels like crying as well, “I love you too.” he smiles so hard his cheeks hurt, but the pain is the least of his concerns right now, “I can’t wait to spend the days with you, Hyung, and starts a new life with you.”

Yoongi’s laugh is a weak one, barely mumbling sure, me too in reply, probably his energy already drained by his hard sobbing a while ago, but Namjoon doesn’t mind, they have a lifetime for the recovery and figuring things out together after that, after all.

(Yoongi, Yoongi, Min Yoongi.

The one that he would never let go until the last breath do them apart.)


sorry for the innuendos it's been a long month (i had exam similar to usmle and osce) and i just wanna write them being intimate without the snusnu

and yes seokjin and his disaster dating history (he's seokjinual lol kidding he's bi in this universe), hobi and his crush on him, and jungkook, hm, well, i'll talk about it more in the future i think, either in this or separated into a new fanfic, we'll see.