30. Ice Cream Cures Everything

Visus

 

Dongwoo carried me all the way to the ice cream parlor by the house.

 

"Here?" I asked him, as the door was opened.

 

"Ice cream cures everything." Myungsoo said as I saw that he was the one that opened the door.

 

"How did you--"

 

"They can handle it and Woohyun sent me with you two." Myungsoo interrupted, walking in behind us.

 

"Oh." I said quietly. Dongwoo walked inside the parlor and sat me down in one of the booths and Myungsoo slid around the other side to sit beside me.

 

 

"What flavor would you like?" Dongwoo asked me, he stood waiting for an answer to go order.

 

"Coffee. Definitely coffee." I answered.

 

"Okay. I'll order it." He said, walking away, just slightly and I could feel the anxiety and disgust build up inside me a little.

 

Myungsoo grabbed my hand, "Hey, you're safe now. Don't worry about it." He said.

 

"I know but that's hard. I can't stop thinking about how it happened." I told him, trying to relax my features from being so tense, since I'm sure that's how Myungsoo knew I was thinking about it.

 

Dongwoo finally came back with the ice cream and I felt them dissipate slightly.

 

"You need me to stay with you?" Dongwoo asked, sitting beside me in the booth.

 

I took the ice cream and ate the first bite, "Yeah.. For a while at least. They keep coming back." I said sadly.

 

"I know. I can feel them, because your feelings before these were good." He nodded, pulling me closer, "Physical contact makes it work better. But I can't keep them down forever."

 

"I understand. I am also sure Woohyun oppa will want to talk about it. So it's okay." I told him, eating another bite of ice cream. The cold sensation hit the roof of my mouth and caused me pain but at least I knew I could feel.

 

"That's the least of Woohyun's worries, of that I am sure." Myungsoo said, interrupting my thoughts of trying to distract myself.

 

"What do you mean?" I asked.

 

"Before you sent the message to him, which I still have to ask you how Hyuna didn't find out, he just finished his meeting with Tablo hyung and to make sure this didn't happen again, he was going to marry you as soon as possible." Myungsoo answered, a sly smile on his face.

 

"So when we get back home, the planning is on?" I asked him.

 

"Yup, everything is going to be in the works. And Sungjong has already offered to help you get your dress." Myungsoo said.

 

"Oh, I see. Well, that's great then. But this happened. And I apparently learned how to shield under pressure." I told him.

 

"Really? We should try that out." Myungsoo replied.

 

"Okay, let's do it then. Guess what I'm thinking right now." I said, eating the last scoop of ice cream, tossing the spoon into the empty cup. Caffeine and sugar flowed through my veins, warming me slightly at the feeling of being awake and alive.

 

Myungsoo stared at me as I felt my happiness rise slightly, his face scrunched up in confusion.

 

"I can't do it. All I got was coffee ice cream." He sighed in defeat.

 

"Yay!" I cheered, "I was actually thinking about your blue plaid shirt right now."

 

"What? I should have been able to think of that." Myungsoo said sadly. "I guess you did it under pressure."

 

"I did. Now, can we go home? I want to shower." I said, cringing as I thought about it.

 

"I told you don't think about it." Dongwoo said, getting me on his back as he gave me a piggy back ride home.

 

Author's Note:

Another update! <3 hehe :3

Woot! Enjoy guys!! ^^V

COMMENTS ARE LOVED<3