Welcome home!!

Minjeong-ssi to Jimin ssi
Please log in to read the full chapter


" Did you see that car? Holy ."

 

"Bro do you think you could ever buy sumn like that?"

 

" In twenty years? If I saved every little cent." 

 

"Lmaoooo" 

 

"No but seriously, that's my dream car..."

 

Walking past the pair of boys to her locker, another conversation seeped in through her headphones.

 

" It's a girl! That's so much better than if some plain old dude was the owner honestly." Minjeong swapped out her textbooks for the ones she would need at home before grabbing a packet of mints, already having an idea of who her schoolmates were talking about.

 

"She looks so- wow..." Confirmation, no woman on this earth was as 'Wow' as her fiancée, Minjeong was sure of that.

 

" Who do you think she's waiting for though?"

 

" Urgh, that dude must be ing handsome." Minjeong decides that they're not wrong, Jimin does say that she's handsome whenever she wants to hear it. 

 

It was almost as if Jimin had a sensor for when Minjeong needed compliments.

 

" She's waiting~ invite me to your house warming when you're done with it all, Min." NingNing pats her best friends shoulder as Minjeong shuts and locks her locker.

 

"Yeah, sure, I'm sure you'd LOVEEE to come for the house part." Teasing Ning was definitely one of her favourite hobbies, or well, past times?

 

The girls hair is slightly ruffled, Minjeong only able to feel bad for the previous boy. Stuffing the packet of mints into her pocket, she raises her hand to pat Ning's hair down. Perfect.

 

" Oh my god. I swear I'm not in love with her, it's just that she's nice to talk to!" Ning is pouting, shoulders slumped.

 

"Hey I was talking about food." Side eyeing her best friend, Minjeong snorted, laughing as they walked down the hall.

 

"Oh."

 

The pair were walking down the steps, staring at the older woman slowly getting surrounded by classmates and the like.

 

"That's...interesting. Have fun~" And as Yizhuo walked away to the bus stop, Minjeong took a deep breath before walking slightly closer, still a good distance away from the crowd.

 

" Yu Jimin, come here." The scary unreal looking woman suddenly beamed a goofy smile, the gap confusing those that had been wanting to speak to her. She seriously spots my voice wherever we go, huh.

 

Jimin practically runs over, a bounce in her step, reaching the younger woman, she interlocks their fingers, still smiling goofily.

 

" Minjeong! Come on, let's go, I wanna see our house already. Besides, I wanna see the sunset with you." The statement gets a few gasps from the small crowd, before a loud voice cuts through, fading in.

 

" KIM MINJEONG!!! YOU CAN'T HIDE HER FOREVERRR! Hi, I'm Yuri. This is Yena. SO THIS IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND??? WHAT DO YOU MEAN HOUSE!? WHY AM I SO LEFT OUT, AREN'T I YOUR FRIEND TOO?!?" Yuri is shocked at her own friend, completely and utterly betrayed for hiding such a girlfriend from her friends. 

 

Jimin decides that her fiancee's friends suited her, for the quiet mischievious girl, maybe loud bratty friends were the perfect fit.

 

But all in all, Jimin was already a lowly feeling uncomfortable with the amount of attention they were getting. And so she holds her fiancee's sleeve, standing behind her.

 

" Uh, Min? I think we should go soon, we'll need to unpack and stuff." Minjeong walks to the car with Yuri and Yena following behind closely. She pulls open the door and sits shotgun. 

 

Looking over at the older woman, Minjeong smiled at her, Jimin sighing in return, knowing just what her childish girlfriend was about to do.

 

"Oh, Yuri? I'm engaged by the way." The slam of the door comes at the exact same time Yuri shouts a 'WHAT THE !?'

 

Buckling her belt, Minjeong quickly raised her voice, screaming for Jimin to drive.

 

"She might actually break the window open just to get to me! UNNIE! Go! Go ! Go!" The laugh and rocket like scream that com

Please log in to read the full chapter