What Do You Feel

My Playful Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHlBA91z9cs

~Jennifer Hudson-If This Isn't Love (instrumental)~

 

“I’ve been meaning to ask this since the shoot…” you turned to them again when Eunhye spoke. She was smiling but it looked force. “How long have you known each other?” Eunhye asked while looking at you and L.joe back and forth.

 

You became speechless at her question. You wanted to scold yourself for being careless. Even if you don’t want other people to know about your relationship with L.joe you can’t stop yourself from bickering with him.

 

L.joe looked at her. “I’ve known her since she was a cry baby.” He said.

 

You frowned but didn’t answer. Who was the reason why I always cry, anyway?

 

When you were younger you always cry alone because you miss your parents. But the evil L.joe always makes you cry more. Until you told yourself that you wouldn’t cry anymore so he would stop pestering you.

 

Ever since you made that promise, you never shed a tear again. And you don’t plan on crying again.

 

“Oh, really? But you said you’re just his stylist.” Eunhye said with a slightly raised eyebrow.

 

“She’s always like that. She always denies me.” L.joe said grinning.

 

You rolled your eyes. “I just can’t find a reason why I should be proud of it.” Was your answer.

 

Eunhye didn’t say anything and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter