Milf

Me, your kids and you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun looks at the adress and back up at the massive mansion in front of her. Did Chaeyoung give her the wrong adress?. 

 

Today was the day that Dahyun was applying for a job after finishing her university degree, and she majored in child care, and her friend Chaeyoung said that her cousin needed a babysitter.

 

Dahyun accepted it instantly and now here she was, stood in front of the mansion gates. She scratches her head, she didn't realise that Chaeyoung's cousin was rich as . 

 

She decided to buzz in and a voice of a woman spoke. Dahyun was slightly startled by it. 

 

"Hello?" The woman spoke, Dahyun noticed the confused tone on the other person.

 

"H-hi it's Kim Dahyun, here for the babysitter interview?" Dahyun said stuttering over her words. 
 

"Sana it's for you!" Dahyun heard the girl shout, she flinched slightly from the volume and wondered if she stumbled into a crazy house already. 

 

Within a minute the gates opened, and Dahyun took that as a sign to walk in and walk down the gravel path that lead towards the mansion. With each step the house became humongous. 

 

Just how rich is she.

 

Dahyun walks up to the big double oak doors, she saw a bell and rang it, and not even a second later, the door was opened by...a child? 

 

"Who are you?" The child asks, he looked to be around 8, with brown hair and chubby cheeks, he was adorable. 

 

"Uh, Dahyun?...who are you?" Dahyun asks matching the kids expression. 

 

"Uh...Kiyoshi..."

 

The two just stared at eachother blankly. 

 

"Nice to meet you dude. Is there like you know a grown up?" Dahyun stupidly asks, who the hell dude's a kid. Well apparently she does.

 

"You dress like a little boy" Kiyoshi comments looking the strange woman up and down, ignoring Dahyun's question. 

 

"Uhm Thanks?" 

 

"Nice shirt, where'd you get it?" Kiyoshi asks looking at Dahyun's red shirt that had spider man on it. Dahyun wonders if this kid has ever been taught stranger danger.

 

"It was a gift, do you like spider man too?" 
 

Kiyoshi nods his head "He's cool" 

 

"Kid have you never been taught stranger danger, what if I just kidnap you right now" Dahyun bluntly said looking at Kiyoshi with amusement in her eyes. 

 

Kiyoshi shrugs his shoulders nochantly "Where would you take me?" He asks.

 

Good question. 

 

"I don't know, somewhere?" 

 

"You're a bad child kidnapper" Dahyun was slightly offended by that. She'd be a good kidnapper, not to sound weird or anything, but she just knows she would be a good one.

 

"Kiyo who are you talking to" An old lady appeared in the door way who was wearing a pink apron. Dahyun awkwardly smiles at the lady who was taken back by seeing her. 

 

"Can I help you?" The old lady asks looking at Dahyun suspiciously. 

 

"I'm here for the babysitter interview" Dahyun said awkwardly smiling at her. The old lady's eyes widened a bit and let out a small.

 

"Ohh, come in, Ms Minatozaki will be with you shortly, would you like a drink?" The old lady lets her in and offers her a drink. 


Dahyun shook her head no, as she was stunned by what the inside of the house looked like. It was simply beautiful, with its high rise ceilings and modern architecture and beautiful plants decorated around making the space feel more lively. 

 

She was greeted by two stairways splitting in the middle. Dahyun whistles, she's rich as . 

 

"Are you gonna be our new babysitter?" Another kid pops up out of nowhere scaring the out of Dahyun. 

 

She looks down at her legs and saw a small little girl carrying a small dinosaur teddy bear. She was adorable.

 

"Mizuki go have lunch with the rest of your siblings" A sudden cold voice spoke from the top of the stairs. Dahyun's eyes widened and looked at the woman. 

 

She was hot.

 

Like unbelievably hot. The sort of hot that could make anyone turn gay. 

 

God even Dahyun was questioning again if she was gay. 

 

"Yes mommy" The little girl called Mizuki runs towards the direction of where the others went off to. 

 

"Come" The cold woman's voice spoke again, and Dahyun felt weak, she nodded and followed her. 

 

Was Dahyun into older woman with children? 

 

Those were her thoughts as she followed the hot woman in front of her.

 

The woman lead her to an office like room, with dark mahogany wood walls making the room look like something that came out of harry potter. She had books and plants scattered everywhere.

 

It was a very cute room. 

 

"Sit" The woman said gesturing towards a chair in front of her desk. 

 

Dahyun gulps and nods.

 

"I heard from Chaeyoung you were looking for a job?" The woman said raising an eyebrow. Dahyun nearly melted at the sight of the movement,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter