You’re hired

Me, your kids and you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was the second day of Dahyun's trial as a live in babysitter, and honestly she has already grown to like the three kids. 

 

All they did the second day was play some video games in Ren's room, and of course Dahyun had no mercy on them and beat all of them feeling no regret or shame in herself. 

 

That was until they all jumped on her and started attacking her. She quickly avoided that by tickling all of them and all you could hear from the outside was laughter and a menacing laugh. 

 

The kids were now all passed out in their beds, and it was currently ten pm and Dahyun was ready to head out herself, she still hasn't seen Sana ever since this money. 

 

What she's learnt from Chaeyoung and Mrs Shin is that, Sana loves to work to the point she would overwork herself and then do the same routine again.

 

"Is Miss Sana not coming back home tonight?" Dahyun asks as she puts her jacket on and zips it up. 

 

"She should be home fairly soon, she works late but usually comes home before midnight" Mrs Shin said giving Dahyun a small smile. 

 

"Well, I better head out, have a good night Mrs Shin" Dahyun said, her hand was about to twist the door handle when someone opened the door and to her surprise it was Sana. 

 

"Miss Sana!" Mrs Shin exclaims and greets the hard working woman. 

 

Dahyun looked at Sana and it was clear to her that the older woman had a rough day, just from her exhausted appearance ( which she still found stupidly hot). 

 

Dahyun watched her loosen her tie and ing one more button nearly exposing her cleavage and she looked away, feeling like she was being rude staring at the woman.

 

Sana looked at the girl who was looking at the floor, she forgot that it was her last day as a trial babysitter.

 

"Dahyun" 

 

Dahyun looked up to meet her cold eyes.

 

"Meet me in my office, Mrs shin will you bring me up a warm drink" Sana said and walks up the stairs. 

 

"Goodluck" Mrs Shin pats Dahyun's shoulder and walks away, Dahyun looks at her dumbfounded, what does she mean by that GOODLUCK? 

 

Dahyun slowly walks up the stairs, not wanting to enter the beasts lair. Is she fired? Don't be stupid Dahyun how can you be fired if you didn't even have the job in the first place.

 

She gulps and knocks on the door. 

 

"Come in" 

 

Dahyun slowly turns the handle and enters the room, there was only a singular light source that was in the room, it was a standing lamp the corner next to a window, illuminating a warm glow of white.


And Sana was sat by her desk, hands on her forehead slowly massaging the area. Even in this state Dahyun found her attractive, she had a big fat girl crush on this woman. 

 

Sigh* another unattainable woman she had a crush on, added to the list of her many celebrity crushes. 

 

"Sit down" Sana commands, and just like that Dahyun sat down swiftly. 

 

"How were the kids today?" Sana asks looking at Dahyun. Dahyun felt her intense gaze and looks elsewhere. 

 

"They were good, nothing unusual to report" Dahyun quietly said nervously chuckling.

 

"Look at me when you talk Dahyun, I don't particularly wanna be talking to the side of your head" Sana's voice was filled with authority, and something about it made Dahyun have a shiver run down her spine. 

 

She turned her head and made eye contact with Sana's rich dark brown eyes. Sana shifted in her seat feeling the odd tension in the air.

 

"You're hired" She says.

 

Dahyun pauses.

 

"Hi-hired?" 

 

"Do I have to repeat myself twice?" Sana asks folding her arms underneath her chest, Dahyun watched the movement and saw how Sana's cleavage was leaking out. She coughed and looked else where.


Dahyun gives her a boyish smile "Thank you!" 

 

"I expect you will be ready to move in as soon as possible, and then we'll talk about the rules" 

 

Rules? There's rules that comes with this? Dahyun was slightly confused by what the rules would be, but she nods and agrees that she'll be ready as soon as possible.

 

"You can leave" Sana said looking back down at her paper. Dahyun purses her lips and walks towards the door. 

 

"Goodnight Miss Sana" She said before leaving and walking back down the stairs and met with Mrs Shin who was coming back up.

 

"I'm assuming it was something good with that smile plastered on your face?" Mrs Shin said.

 

"I'm HIRED!" Dahyun exclaims, Mrs Shin's face turns into a surprised one "I'm glad you did, I'll see you tomorrow then Miss babysitter" she jokes.

 

"Hell yeah you will" Mrs shin shakes her head at Dahyun's excitement "I'll see you tomorrow!" Dahyun rushes down the stairs and out of the house.

 

A weight has been lifted off her shoulders, now she can finally move her mom to a hospital and could pay for the fees. 

 

Dahyun felt her phone buzz and looked at the message it was Chaeyoung. 

 

Chae: $1000 on the line ton

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter