Epilogue

SECRET : Third Ending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What time is it, Chansung?” Sooyeon asked the man standing beside her.

“It’s a quarter past two, madam.” Chansung said.

They were then in a boutique, Sooyeon wanted to look at the handbags suitable for her twins.

“Mommy.” Jaeyeon appeared from the changing room, looking dashing with his blue knitted sweater.

“Looks good on you. You want that?” Sooyeon pointed at two handbags. 

The sales advisor nodded and took it to the counter to be wrapped.

“It’s nice.” Jaeyeon looked at the tag.

“Take it.” Sooyeon said and Jaeyeon nodded, running back to the changing room.

“Chansung, choose something your wife and son might want.”

“That’s generous of you, madam.”

“Or, maybe let me choose. Last time, it was a disaster.” Sooyeon mocked Chansung and Chansung chuckled sheepishly, remembering the horrendous handbag and shirt he picked.

Sooyeon looked at the small hand purse. She pointed at one and she chose a full set suit for Chansung’s son who was 16 years old.

“Sungchan hyung likes black better, mommy.” Jaeyeon appeared again beside his mother, referencing Chansung’s son as hyung.

“Really?” Sooyeon looked at the two suits in front of her.

“Maybe a suit isn’t necessary, madam?” Chansung grinned.

“He can use it for his graduation day soon, Chansung.” Sooyeon said and Chansung could only nod in agreement.

“Black it is.” Sooyeon said to the sale advisor before taking a seat at the bench, awaiting her purchase.

“You didn’t buy anything, mommy?” Jaeyeon sat beside his mother, hugging the woman’s hand.

“Nothing interest me.” Sooyeon said.

“When we went to Austria, you didn’t buy anything as well.”

“What should have I bought there?” Sooyeon looked at her youngest son.

Jaeyeon does well in his studies, it’s just he loathed going to school.

“Well, anything.” Jaeyeon who was already towered Sooyeon, stood.

He took after Yoong, a tall man. He’s even slightly taller than Jaeyoung and Jaehyun. As Yoong was busy in meetings, Jaeyeon and Sooyeon took the opportunity to go shopping.

“I enjoy buying for people instead of myself. That’s what matters.” Sooyeon thanked the sales advisor and walked to the exit.

Chansung held all the bags and followed the two people.

//

Yoong stood behind Jaeyeon and watched the homework his son was doing. Right after dinner in the hotel’s lounge, Yoong urged Jaeyeon to finish his homework if he wanted to go skiing tomorrow. 

“Jae.” Yoong pointed at a question.

“That’s correct, daddy.” Jaeyeon argued.

“Really, boy? That is correct?” Yoong folded his arms to his chest.

Jaeyeon looked at his work again before chuckling and erasing the answer he wrote.

“Don’t sleep before you complete everything. Understand?” Yoong heaved a sigh.

“Okay…” Jaeyeon was pouting.

“I’ll check it tomorrow. And if everything’s good, we’ll go skiing. Okay?” Yoong leaned down to Jaeyeon who was sitting on the study table of his room in the hotel.

They have connecting rooms on Sooyeon’s request.

“Okay.” Jaeyeon glanced at his father.

Yoong kissed Jaeyeon’s top of head and ruffled the boy’s hair.

“Night, daddy.” Jaeyeon said as Yoong walked away.

“Night, Jae.” Yoong exited the room and closed the door behind him before walking to his bedroom. 

He opened the door and smiled to see Sooyeon reading a book in bed.

“He’s doing his homework?” Sooyeon put the book away and watched Yoong taking off his work clothes.

“He is for now.” Yoong was only in his brief. 

He went to the bathroom, not bothering to close the door.

“I went to the spa earlier.” Sooyeon hugged her knee to her chest.

“You did?” Yoong’s head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter