[19] PLAN

The Walking Dead || EXO x KPOP ||
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                 Chanyeol (pov)

 

I sat at the edge of the rock, with my legs sticking into the water feeling the coldness of the lake and the warm, cold breeze just blowing through my hair. Then something crossed my mind...   

{Flashback}                     

"I honestly hate waiting, but if waiting means being able to be with you, then I'll wait for as long as I have to just to be with you!"                         

---

"Maybe if we met first, everything would be perfect!"

---

"Can you at least say you love me! Please if you say that then I'll feel better",

{Flashback ends}

"What's so cool or special about me that got him so hooked on me?!", I asked myself. I kind of feel bad for hurting his feelings like that!

"Chanyeol?"someone called, cutting me off from my thoughts. I looked back and saw....... "Jaemin?!".

"Hey, mind if I join?", he asked.

 "Well you're already here anyways!". He came over and sat down next to me. This is so awkward. We don't ever talk to each other, so I'm not sure what to do......We both sat there quietly.

After a moment of silence, he breaks it. "So?... Your boyfriend is Baekhyun? Right?", he asked, quickly getting my attention. Does he know him?

"Yes, why!?".

"Oh, nothing! He's probably only mentioned you once or twice when I was with him". What?! With him??

 "How do you know him?"I asked, keeping my cool.

"I saved him and he saved me", he replied with a smile.

"Save?".

"Yup, he's a really smart and pretty boy, not gonna lie!", he chuckled. Did he just call him pretty?!!

"And his body...woah"...That's it- He's crossed the line!

"Why the hell are you looking at his body for!?", I exclaimed

"It's hard to resist", he chuckled.

"Do you see this?"I asked, showing him my fist.

"Yeah, what about it?"...

"It's about to go right to your ing face if you keep talking about my man like that", I warned.

 "HAHAHA sorry, I'm just saying you're lucky to have him", he smiled.

"I know I'm lucky".

"If Baekhyun was mine-"...

"Whoa he'll never be yours...now back off", I exclaimed in annoyance.

"Well, you never know", he chuckled.

"Did you come here to make peace or just piss me off?".

He then went quiet... I can't believe Baekhyun lets guys stare at him...When I see him again, he's going to be wearing thick layered clothes and a hat! A BIG HAT!! To cover that beautiful face so no other guy can look at him. I started to pout. Why does he have to be so damn beautiful!?

"So Chanyeol?"Jaemin called again. Ugh.

 "Why did you have to be rude to Mingyu?"he asked, quickly getting my attention, and making me confused.

"What do you mean...Rude?".

"Don't be mad, but I overheard your conversation with him when I was out looking for sticks for the fire pit", he explained.

"More like you were eavesdropping".

"It's not my fault you guys talk too loud".

"So why did-"

"Do you not know what 'mind your ing business' means?!", I asked.

"Chill". I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Why didn't you just date him? he was so sad and desperate".

"You don't get it".

"Because of Nunya!", I exclaimed...

"Nunya? Who's tha-"...

"NUNYA BUSINESS! Now leave", I sighed wanting to just kill him right here and now.

"I know it's not my business to know, but I just want-"...

"Why do you even care?!". "

It's like watching a drama", he chuckled.

"I know what you're doing, I'm not s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter