[Chapter 2]

Binibini (Love Me Now)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Friday night and aligaga si Winter sa harap ng backpack nya that's lying on her bed. Kanina pa sya actually nakatulala sa harap nito she's checking her things again. The moment Joy left after asking for her help 3 days ago, Winter pack her things to bring for this beach tour. And right now she's checking it again for the 4th time and she feels like she forgot to pack something. Although in reality she's set to go and everything is pack accordingly as she even made a checklist of what to bring.  

 

When she check on the time she panic a bit again kasi di nya namalayan na it's getting late na pala 10PM na and she needs to sleep already since the pick up time tomorrow is 4AM, which is not new to her kasi she wakes up early din naman every weekend for her runs. But still she really needs to sleep na para di sya mukhang zombie bukas nakakahiya naman sa mga makakasama nya. 

 

Her other dilemma is meeting new people, she's really not good with socializing so ipinagbahala nya na lang ang lahat. And she did some research and ask Ate Joy din naman about joiners and ate Joy said that as a joiner you don't need to socialize that much naman daw sa mga kasama mo, maybe during meal time yun lang small talk and you can still have your alone time. Meron daw talagang mga ganung solo joiner who prefers to be alone and it will not be taken against you, everyone will respect your choice naman daw. Winter fell asleep thinking and wishing for everything to be fine tomorrow. 

 

**Su..su..su..supernova. 

Su..su..su..supernova. 

Su..su..su..supernova. " 

 

Napabalikwas si Winter when she hears her alarm, she turned it off and groggily stand up and went directly to the bathroom to prepare. She only have 30 minutes to prepare since she choose to sleep a bit more that's why she set her alarm a little later, she can get ready quickly and 30 minutes is actually long for her. Truth be told after 20 minutes she's already ready out and about. She's just checking to make sure that the required electrical appliance are unplugged for safety purposes of course. 

 

Fun fact about her, kahit di nyo tinatanong? She ironed her clothes that she will wear he night before everytime may lakad sya. Her reason? Well dahil sa plansta it happened during her first year living alone, she ironed her office attire for the day and made sure to unplugged the appliance but since she overthinks a lot naka tatlong balik lang naman sya sa unit nya to check if naka unplugged ba talaga ung plantsa resulting for her to get late. And after that day she bowed not do it again so she prepares her clothes night before.  

 

"Ate Joy, I'm going down na po andyan na po ba kayo sa Parking?" She texted ate Joy nung nasa elevator na sya. In which she got a rather quick response advising that their at the parking already. 

 

"Good morning po" Winter greeted Ate Joy and Kuya Kaloy their driver for the tour when she opened the car door. Pumwesto na din sya sa first row window seat. 

"Good morning pinsan, Ay Winter hihi di nga pala tayo magpinsan ngayon" Joy while laughing "Kuya Kaloy tara na po sa may Jolibee andun na daw ung isang joiner masyado ding excited yung isang yun eh kanina pa andon". 

That perks Winter's attention (ay wow buti pa sila excited ako parang constipated) she can't help but laugh internally sa mga iniisip nya. Di talaga sya mapakali kasi in less than 5 minutes may mamimeet syang bagong tao at silang dalawa lang dito sa likod papuntang Mega oh the awkwardness she's dreading. 

 

Winter snap out from her reverie when the car door opens, a girl is standing outside while still holding the door only her side profile is visible but not that clear dahil medyo may kadiliman sa area nila. The girl is still talking with ate Joy and she hears some giggling and her name pero di nya nadinig masyado. The girl turn around to enter and Winter is ready to say Good morning pero bigla na lang itong tumalikod after matulala ng ilang segundo. She can't make out what the girl or this lady is doing parang tinatapik nito yung bandang dibdib nito habang may binubulong. Is she ok? Winter can't help but wonder. Naputol lang yun nung nagsalita si ate Joy. 

 

"Rina what happened bakit andyan ka pa, are you okay?" Rina so her name is Rina. "Hmm Ms. Joy I mean ate Joy I'm ok po saglit lang po kakalma lang ako"  The lady or Rina answers softly  but clear enough for Winter to hear her. (Wow ang deep naman ng voice nya). 

 

Sa wakas pumasok na din ito at ngumiti sa kanya while closing the door. 

"Hi, Good morning...ahm My name is Katarina but you can call me Karina, Kat or Rina ....or yours" Huh? napa tilt yung ulo ni Winter while looking at Karina and the extended hand asking for a handshake. Ano yung last nya na sinabi? Di nya narinig kasi pabulong na ito. Pero binaliwala nya na lang thinking na baka nahihiya lang din ito just like her. But damn she's breathtaking Winter can't help but to admire how beautiful the girl in front of her is. (gay panic)

"Hello, good morning din, I'm Winter ...you can call me Win or  Winter is fine"  She answer's while extending her hand as well to shake Karina's hands, the later shakes her hand without breaking an eye contact and Winter can't help but mirror the smile Karina has. 

"Okay ladies ready na kayo? Let's go na!" Agad na napabitaw sila pareho from their handsha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter