News

Dream
Please log in to read the full chapter

….nine years later….

 

“….Hye Ji…have you receive the letter yet?....” Ju Suk, Hye Ji’s office mate asked her while waving a piece of letter in his hand. The girl shook his head “…why?..should I be getting one?...” Ju Suk nodded his head “…you will…don’t worry….” Hye Ji let out a heavy sighed. “..I’m not surprised…do you plan to move somewhere else?....” “..I don’t know…hopefully our agency will be taken over by another company. “..do you think it’s possible?....” the girl gave a questioning look. “…I heard this one company will be taking over …..I think it’s MYG entertainment…..”. Hye Ji thought for a while “..MYG Entertainment….it must be one of Yoongi’s family business….. ” She said to herself. “..Hye Ji .ah..I think will just stay here and if we got lucky, they will take us too….so we don’t have to find another new agency again…with our experience surely they want us….” Ju Suk said confidently. Shine Entertainment where Hye Ji was working has gone bankrupt ever since the money embezzlement from the management was discovered. Most of the staffs were already told to leave the company. The only section that are still running was Hye Ji’s department which was the production side.

Hye Ji’s been working at the company for almost three years. She was a production assistant. Considering she just finished her university years and immediately got hired. Hye Ji moved to Seoul when she was offered with the job. Her mother remain in Busan because she set up her noodle restaurant there. She didn’t want to return to Seoul because she found living in Busan was much easier. Sitting in front of her TV with snack in her hand, Hye Ji just couldn’t be bothered to eat a proper dinner. She normally just eat a simple breakfast then maybe a kimbap roll for her lunch and a ramen in the evening. Except when she’s eating out with her friend So Mi that she will have a proper meal. Jo So Mi is a veterinarian and owns her own clinic for pets.

 

Hye Ji : “…So Mi..ah…are you free later?...let’s hang out…I’m bored…”

So Mi : “..ok....meet at the grill house...7pm…”

Hye Ji : “ …see you later!...”

 

Hye Ji saw So Mi sitting at one of the table. She walked to her friend “…did you wait long?...” “..oh no…I just got here too…c’mon let order something nice…” So Mi said while she’s already scanning through the menu. “…what do you fancy?...” she asked. “…anything will do..I’m not fussy….”. They’ve put in their order and their drinks was already delivered to their table. “..So Mi…ah…my agency is in the middle of a crisis now..it looks like I’ll be out of job soon…” Hye Ji said worriedly.  “…surely you can look elsewhere…” “..it’s not that easy….because there are a lot at the moment…worst comes to worst..I’ll just go back to Busan and help eomma at her restaurant…”. “…ohh..no..please..don’t…I’ll miss you Hye Ji...don’t worry surely you will get hired at a new place…”. So Mi told her giving an encouragement. “..I hope so…”. “….hey…I remember you told me before you used to have a friend who is actively involved in music production?...why don’t you contact him?...” So Mi suggested. “…you mean Kim Namjoon?...ohh..no…that was a long time ago..he might not remember me again…and I don’t want to…they are very well known..I don’t dare to meet them again after…” Hye Ji stopped then said “…nevermind…let’s talk about something else…”. “..yah!..Han Hye Ji!..there’s something you’re not telling me…” “..why should I?...there’s nothing to tell…it’s all in the past…”. So Mi rolled her eyes. Hye Ji let out a small laughed then not long their food just arrived. All the memories came back to her even though it’s almost past 10 years already. She just couldn’t forget her best friend Yoongi. She knew that Yoongi is still with Namjoon. Their music production is well known in the country. They have a lot of idols working under them now. She felt just a relief not once they ever cross path or accidently met even though she’s now back in Seoul for the past three years.

 

It was on a Monday morning when Hye Ji arrived at her office, it was in a chaos. The staff were busy packing and clearing their table. “..Ju Suk..ah..what happened?...” “..didn’t you see the news ..theres’ a press conference by MYG Entertainment management that Shine Entertainment is confirmed come under them and Shine Entertainment will no longer be used….we are to register to the MYG entertainment if you wish to stay..it is up to you…”. Ju Suk explain to her. Hye Ji quickly went to her computer and opened up the company notice. So true to Ju Suk’s words that she only has to register. Having a second thought, “..what if he sees me?...what if he hates me until now?...but he won’t need to

Please log in to read the full chapter