chapter 2~

FML
"Chaerin-ah!! Time to wake up and get changed!!!" a middle aged woman shouted from the kitchen. The blonde-haired female groaned and tossed on her bed upon hearing the nags. "Five more minutes umma!!" as she said that, the door of her rrom clicked. "Aigoo.. Chaerin-ah.. It's time to wake up. Our flight back to Korea is in a few hours. Palli!!" 'Flight? korea? O.O today??' Chaerin thought. She immediatelly bolted up from bed and faced her mother. "We're going to K-korea t-today?" "Aigoo.. Yes my forgetfull daughter.. Now hurry get changed. Your sister and father are almost ready." "Neh umma!!" Chaerin rushed into the bathroom and quickly washed up. Usually she would look forward going back to Korea only because Korea is her hometown and most of her friends were living there. Her family migrated to the US when she was 7 because her father had to attend to some business here. As soon as she got changed, she rushed downstairs. "ok!! I'm ready!!^^" "ahh.. Finally.." her father said as they carried their laugages out to the cab. Soon later, they arrived in Korea. "Ahh! The smell of Korea!" Chaerin said. She barely had to carry anything as she had always been easy with her belongings. She was not like the other girls that had to bring their make-up and whole sort of to make them look pretty. You could call her a tomboy, but if you know her well enough, you would have second thoughts about that. Not long, they arrived at the entrance. 'Time to do this .' Chaerin thought.