Power Control

Vampire Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

The sisters just realized their powers as they practiced on some trees and targets that each SKZ members have placed when Karissa was the last to show hers as she said " I have a bad feeling about this!" Karissa doesn't know what kind of power she holds but as soon she releases it, she realizes that she's Aether (Ether) as she runs inside and locked herself inside the room... Baekhyun and the sisters were shocked as Baekhyun said " I'll go to Karissa, you guys finish up here, I'll make sure she's comfortable!" Baekhyun jogs inside when SKZ were helping the sisters...

Inside of the room...

Karissa was throwing things and breaking her own stuff as Baekhyun came inside and said " sounds like you had a bad day!" While leaning on the doorway with his arms folded as Karissa said " why me, why do I have to be so different than others!" Baekhyun said " your perfect, I'm just surprised that you inherited your ancestors genes!" Karissa asked " who were my ancestors?" Baekhyun said " the pure blood vampires before us, Kangta and Boa, you've inherited Boa's genes which she became Aether (Ether) in 12 months!" Karissa asked " and will that harm you guys?" Baekhyun shakes his head and said " Boa saved Kangta from those vampire zombies and they are still alive but no one knows the whereabouts of them!" Karissa sighs...

Meanwhile deep in the mysterious forest, another mansion very luxurious inside and out, 4 people live, the mother and father, the grandpa and grand

Please log in to read the full chapter