You’re the payment. You.

A gambling payment turned to be my wife

“You’re the payment. You”

Her color faded from her face, and he was growing even more curious. She had told him that she waited tables at the inn, nothing more. So what was she running from? An affair turned bad? A cruel father?

A cruel husband?

She swallowed hard. She was still as white as a sheet.

I keep telling you I’m not a----“ she began. Then she looked down. .it was the unsaid word.

“i’m already supposedly yours for the night,’ she whispered miserably. “But i can’t stay here!” she said flatly. She stared up at him, chin steady, and turned into a businesswoman, pushing aside what emotions had caused her to pale so. “I need to get away, really away.  Far from Seoul, from everything---“

“I can get you away,” he said dryly. “Very far away.”

“To where?” she demanded desperately.

“(Insert a far far away place here. Like there were indians? LMFAO. Silly author over here!)”

“That far?” she raised her brow.

“Deeper. I’ve a plantation in the middle of the territory.

“The territory has a middle?” she murmured. She was hardly complimentary with her complete lack of enthusiasm! It was painfully evident that she wasn’t thrilled about being rescued away to his beloved homeland.

“Top, middle, and a bottom,” he informed her. “And i own land down at the bottom of the territory too. I know you’ll love it.”

“The Indians own your land,” she told him.

“They own some, I own some. But what is mine is mine, and it’s where were going.

She shuddered, then clenched down hard on her jaw like a woman determined that she might show dislike, but never fear. “But it’s all swamps down there! Swamps and Indians and alligators!”

Hadn’t he already heard that once tonight?

It was so different from the way his wife had felt about their private Eden.

This girl wasn’t her wife. He didn’t even know what he was doing with her, only that she had intrigued him. She had set her blood afire.

But Sungmin was desperate.

“It’s my home,” he told her firmly.

“But----but---, it is swamp and there are terrible problems with the tribes there. Alligators were everywhere ready to eat me and---and—(exaggerated ming gif here) you can’t just get me to a swamp and desert me!

“You’ve got somewhere else to go?”

“No, but---“

“Are you guilty of murder or like a crime?” he demanded.

“I told you---“

“You can’t talk to me--- or won’t. But i’m not asking you what you were accused of doing. I’m asking what you were actually guilty of doing.”

“No, no, I’m not guilty of murder!” she cried. Her whole eyes were wild. “I swear it!”

“Then i’ll get you out of here. And I won’t desert you anywhere. How many of them are after you? Just the two?

“What?”

“How many of them are there?”

She hesitated. “Just the two, I think.”

“Can they call out the local law-enforcement people to help them?”

She let her lashes fall. “I don’t know!”

“Well you’re not giving me a hell of a lot to work with!” he muttered. “It’s damned certain that if they’re willing to pay enough, Leeteuk will be willing to sell. All right. We buy a little time. Since you won’t help me.”

“I can’t—“

“All right! I’ll try not to ask any more questions. But this moment on you’re going to give me your trust.”

She didn’t say anything. He looked out past the alley, studying the shadows with his obsidian stare. Then he took her hand and stepped from their shadowed haven within the alley. “We move, now!”

After a long, long, long walk and run ofcourse. Then there’s the action part, fighting Kyu to the rescue. (Authorssi kinda lazy to put in detail the fighting scene so yeah, let’s proceed to the scene where Mighty Kyu already won in the fight and when they’re already in the dark room or i must say Kyu's room. hahaha)

Her heart began to pound ferociously. She backed into the darkened room and fell against a bed. He had silenty come across the balcony himself and was looking into the night.

“Someone’s coming!” he said very softly. He swiftly began to strip his frock coat from his shoulders, then his shirt from his torso. Sungmin’s jaw simply dropped.

“Get your clothes off and get in bed,” he said in a low whisper.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a short chapter. aigoo, i'm so tired. pft. Hey guise. have a nice evening. And for n0erhyuk, heekitty, and SBsolo you'll know it in the middle part of the fic. or maybe near the ending. ^^ lmfao, i'm giving a clue about the story. pabo me /slaps myself. Goodnight baybehs, still have classes tmr ;*** thanks new subscribers.