Stand by U

Songs for You, For Me

There is no one at the park in the midnight, but you can see two figures on the bench, silence each other, and just eat their late dinner. The suit man, eat his bento with calm face, the one with red sweater, eat his beanie as fast as possible. Hopes, that he will go home without any conversation with the man beside him. Until he chocke his food.

“Be careful....” said Yunho to the sweater man and help him to drink his water.

Unconsciously, Jaejoong take the bottle and drink it fast. He sighs in relieve when he feels that his throat is OK. He doesn’t recognize that Yunho’s hand still on the bottle and help him to drink the water. Immediately he wipes his lips and mutter Thank You softly.

“You’re welcome...” said Yunho and he drink the water remain till the last drop then he put the empty bottle in his side, with his empty bento.

“I must go home now..Bye Yunho-shii” Jaejoong stands up and bow, ready to go, but he don’t expect Yunho’s hand on his wrist, prevent him to go.

“I drive you home..Just, stay here a little bit longer” said Yunho. Yunho pulls his hand; makes Jaejoong sit back on the bench with Yunho’s hand still on his wrist. He tries to pull his hand from the grasp, but Yunho don’t budge.

Silence between them makes Jaejoong feels awkward because the last time they met is when Yunho told him everything. After that he never knew about the other, though he has a little bit information about the businessman when he has interviewed with Business magazine.

“How are you, Yunho-shii?” asked Jaejoong.

“I’m good. How about you? I don’t know that you are back in here” said Yunho, now he facing the shorter man beside him. How he miss the face that would belong to him once.

“I’m fine too...Maybe you don’t watch news today. My arrival comes this morning when I landed on Korea”

“Ahh...yes, I rarely watch news know. I must finish my work today. A lot” said Yunho.

“You eat late again? That habit of yours never changes I think” said Jaejoong with little smile on his face.

“I guess so....” said Yunho. “But what are you doing the store in this hour? You know, you can caught by your fans”

“I’m hungry and I can’t find something to eat at home, so I buy outside. Don’t worry, I covers’ myself perfectly” said Jaejoong with a little proud tone in his voice.

“But I still recognize you though...” said Yunho, success to make Jaejoong’s face fell.

“I don’t know that you can easily recognize me...” murmur Jaejoong, clear enough for Yunho to hear that.

“Of course I will recognize you” mutter Yunho.

“Hmm?” Asked Jaejoong because he didn’t hear what Yunho trying to say.

“Nothing. Let me drive you home” Yunho stands up, tidying his suit then take their rubbish to the trash bin.

Jaejoong follows him to Yunho’s car and get in to the car when Yunho open the door for him. Yunho get in then he drives to Jaejoong’s house.

He stops his car in front of the gate, and then he helps Jaejoong to open his door. Jaejoong immediately goes to the gate. He turns his body towards Yunho. “Thank you for driving me home, Yunho-shii” bows Jaejoong to Yunho.

“You are welcome” said Yunho.

“I’m in now. Drive safe, Yunho-shii” But before Jaejoong close his gate, Yunho hands hold the gate open. Jaejoong jerk away, but Yunho hug him and said near his ear

“I’m glad you are back”. Then Yunho back to his car and go. Leaving Jaejoong dumbstruck in the spot.

----------------------------

After that accident. Yup, Jaejoong said is AN ACCIDENT! Yunho always gives him messages, the common ones. He will ask about his day then Jaejoong will reply with the same questions. Or Yunho will call him at night which is Jaejoong rarely picks it up because he afraid about his feeling. He doesn’t want to hurt again. Till, Changmin calls Jaejoong to hang out together. How he get Jaejoong’s new number? It’s an easy task to him, like he always said to himself “I’m a GENIUS hyung..”. So, he makes a call to Jaejoong, he agrees, beside he don’t do anything at home and his parents go to Japan for business.

“Hyuuuuuuunnnnnnggggggg........................I MISS YOU!!” said Changmin when he sees Jaejoong in the entrance that night. He immediately gives Jaejoong the BIG tight hug.

“Hahahhahaha...Min, you are not change at all. But, yes you lot taller...” said Jaejoong with chuckle.

“And you still small. Are you eat at there??” tease Changmin.

“Of course I’m eating!” said Jaejoong, hit Changmin arm playfully.

“Let’s go Hyung....There are a lot of people want to meet you...” said Changmin while holding Jaejoong on the shoulder.

When Changmin open the door to the private room for him, he sees Kang In, Lee Teuk, Hee Chul, Shiwon and Yunho.

“Princess!!!!!!!!” KangTeuk scream their lungs when he see Jaejoong come with Changmin and in an instant they envelop him in to the group hug.

“Oh my God! I miss you!!” said Lee Teuk.

“Look, wow.........You are prettier now...” said Kang In with smirk in his face.

“Oh shut up!” Jaejoong hits Kang In softly.

“And I miss you too Teukie Hyung...” said Jaejoong reply his hug to Lee Teuk.

“How are you Jae?” said Heechul to Jae when he approaches him to give him a hug with Shiwon trail behind.

“\We miss you Princess” said Shiwon with his charming smile.

“I miss you too.......” said Jaejoong when he can see their face.

“Come on sit beside me...!” said Lee Teuk.

“No! Hyung will sit with me!!!” yell Changmin.

“Yah! How dare you! No, Princess will sit beside me!” Said Lee Teuk, much Kang In disliking because his boyfriend ignores him.

“How about Kang In hyung then hah?!” challenge Changmin that makes Lee Teuk stop the bickering. “YES!!!!!!!! Come to me Jaejoong hyung~~”

“Don’t fight. I will sit between Minne and Teukie hyung then....” said Jaejoong who just laughing with their acts. How he miss this..But, he stops his laugh when he realizes there is someone who stays still in his sit. Drink on his hands, watching all of the moments in a silent. Actually, his eyes just stuck to Jaejoong, but Jaejoong try to ignore it.

Unfortunately, Changmin sit beside Yunho who is in the middle of couch, beside him are Heechul and Shiwon, and beside him are Lee Teuk and Kang In. He feels confuse when he look to Yunho and ShiChul. ‘What happen between them?’ though Jaejoong. ‘Did Yunho-shii and Heechul hyung dating? Or he still with Shiwon hyung? How about Yunho-shii?’

“Let sing!!” said Lee Teuk. “We have the famous singer in here. It will be a waste if we don’t ask him to sing~~~~” “Yeeeeaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!” scream anyone.

“So, Jae what do you want to sing??? Let me pick it for you....” said Heechul with grin on his face. “Ah, how about this?! In the Night Sky!” Jaejoong just smile when he get his microphone to sing.

He stands up then come forward to sing with Heechul, Leeteuk and Changmin in back, ready to be the dancer. When they hear the intro, they start to move and sing too, makes Jaejoong can’t sing because laughing hard. He sings with a lot of laughter then..

Nam mollae huljjeok huljjeok huljjeok huljjeok uldaga...na honja ttubeok ttubeok ttubeok gireul geotdaga~~~~” sings the dancers with the move. Copy cat from UEE that makes Kang In and Shiwon burst in laugh! Yunho just smile and shake his head watch his friends’ acts so stupid, refuse to join them in their crazy dance.

“Next!” Said Changmin when the song ended. He seriously picks his song using remote on his hands. “Found it! Let’s sing again!! YOOWWWWWW...........”

Then Bubble Pop comes to the ears, makes them grin. Stupid one. Heechul who sing first, then LeeTeuk. But when the Bubble bubble bubble pop, Bubble bubble pop pop they sing together with dance of course.

Feel tired, Jaejoong sit back to his couch. He drinks his orange juice and laughing when he watches Leeteuk and Kangin sing “Abracadabra”. Both of them is sure to be the best couple of the night, ahh scratch that, crazy couple in the night and he don’t realize that Yunho is sitting in his side. He jerk away when he feels a presence, when he look on his side, he meet the eyes that he adore so much. But, he turns his head forward when he realize that he look his eyes in while. “Stupid..” mutter Jaejoong for himself.

Yunho who sees his antics just smile. And without think twice, he grabs Jaejoong’s hands that is on the couch. Jaejoong feel stiff, but then he rubs his thumb on Jaejoong’s hand till Jaejoong feel comfortable. When he think Jaejoong not struggle again to pull his hand out, he smile while watching their stupid friend do their own business.

No one watch what their hands do under chair. So, all night long their sit together with linking hands. Though Jaejoong sometimes will try to pull his hands, but Yunho will make sure that he never it happened.

------------------------

“Oh my God!!!” said Changmin when they out from the club and heading to the parking lot. “We must often hang out like this!”

“So much agree with you Minnie-ah........” tease Leeeteuk, makes Changmin shiver when he call him that.

“Jae, do you bring your car here?” asked Heechul when he sees that Jaejoong just stand in front of the exit club.

“I’ll call my driver...Don’t worry. You guys can go home first..” says Jaejoong while busy search Shindong’s number to pick him up.

“I’ll drive yo.......” said Changmin, but Yunho beat him up when he said “I drive you home. Let’s go”

“No no no...You don’t have too...My drive will pick me up” refuse Jaejoong. He doesn’t want to be alone with Yunho, not after the accident in the room. Yup, he calls it again, as an accident.

“Don’t be stubborn Jae..” said Yunho, then grabs Jaejoong’s hand and make him follow him to the parking lot, too much his confusness. SiChul, KangTeuk and Changmin just can say WOW when they witnesses how Yunho’s act towards Jaejoong. They don’t think that Yunho will so very obvious about his feeling.

Yup, they know what Yunho feels towards Jaejoong, thanks to Changmin, when he force the older man to tell him about Jaejoong or he would ask jaejoong by himself if Yunho refused to tell him the story between them 5 years ago, because Changmin know that Jaejoong is not someone who will say that he want to pursuit his dream when he will engage to someone, that he love dearly, except there is something wrong between Jaejoong and Yunho. And Yunho curses his careless when Changmin came to his house and accidentally opened the door’s room that was belongs to Jaejoong when they lived together

--------------------

All the way to his house, both of them don’t utter a single word, drown on their own thoughts about their next act towards each other. Until Yunho spoke first. “You don’t pick up my calls”

“Eh...???” said Jaejoong bewilder.

“My calls, Jae....” repeat Yunho, still trying to find the truth why his calls never been pick up by the smaller man beside him though he has his assumption about that.

“I slept, and I knew that you call me in the morning....”

“You can call me back you know”

“I.....” Jaejoong bit his lip.

“Hmm?” glance Yunho to the beautiful man beside him, waiting his reason.

“I’m not sure I can call you without bothering you...You know that you work, so...yeah..Like that I think...” murmur Jaejoong gives his the best reason though is stupid reason. But, hey! He needs reason for now.

“I’d love if you call me” said Yunho.

“.....................” Jaejoong can’t say anything. He still confuse with Yunho’s acts lately. It is because Heechul and Shiwon dating again? So he needs some of comfort place? He can’t take it if that is the reason. He is not the replacement.

“I’ll call you tonight. Pick it up please..” said Yunho when they arrive at Jaejoong;s house. Jaejoong just says GOODNIGHT then get in to his house, after Yunho kiss his forehead.

When Jaejoong go to his room, immediately he throws his phone on the bed after he turns it off. He still doesn’t have any idea what Yunho will say.

“What do you want Yunho-shii?” mutter Jaejoong in no one.

Meanwhile at Yunho’s apartement.

“Hope your heart hasn’t change Jae......” said Yunho when he tries to call Jaejoong numerous times but he can’t reach it.

Since the day you left without a word of goodbye

I feel that the scenery around me has changed.

The promise I made that I would become your everything

and the incomplete memories have also changed.

When you were crying by yourself back then,

if only had I run to you, you would still be by my side.

If I was given one more chance,

I would tell you once again that I love you.

But the words that contain my overflowing feelings cannot reach you anymore.