That Man

Songs for You, For Me

The next morning, his mom wakes him up because he has a guest in the living room. Jaejoong remember that he doesn’t have any appointment about the guest and his Mother refuses to tell him who is the guest. “You will know when you meet him, dear....Just take your quick shower then comes downstairs, ok?” said his Mom after she kiss his forehead.

\When he arrives in the living room, the guest sits on the couch. The guest, that of course he knows, the guest that he didn’t pick his calls up, now sitting in the living room, talking with his parents.

“Yunho-shii.........” said Jaejoong.

Both his parents and Yunho stop their conversation when they look that Jaejoong makes his appearance in the living room. His parents approach him, give his morning kiss on the forehead then leave Jaejoong alone with Yunho.

Jaejoong take a sit in front of Yunho. His face written a lot of questions about the man. What is Yunho do in his house at this hour? In the morning actually. When he knows that Yunho’s apartment is 45 minutes from his house and his office is opposite way from Jaejoong’s house. ‘He doesn’t ask for breakfast right? And why Dad and Mom don’t ask him to leave when they know about the 5 years ago incident’

“What are you doing in this hour in my house, Yunho-shii?” asked Jaejoong first when he sees that the man just stare him

“Can you stop calling in a formal Jaejoong-ah? And I’m here just wanted to ask why you turned your phone off. I told you that I’ll call you last night”

“I’m run of battery”

“Ok I take the excuse for now. But you pay it today”

“What? Pay what? Pay your phone bill?” asked Jaejoong confuse.

Yunho just chuckle hear that. How Jaejoong still look adorable with his random minds. “No, I don’t need you to pay my phone bill, though I know you can easily pay them”

“So what I must pay then?”

“I’ll take you lunch today and I don’t need a NO answer for that”

“WHAT?!”

“Just go, dear..........you are free anyway!” shout his mom from kitchen.

“But Mom.....” whine Jaejoong.

“I pick you up at 12 later. I must go know. Changmin calls me already...” said Yunho. He comes to kitchen and gives his Mom a kiss on the cheek then hug to his father. “Bye Aunty Uncle...”

“Drive safe Yunho-ah....” said his parents when Yunho take his leave.

“Don’t forget Ok” said Yunho facing Jaejoong.

“But why?” asked Jaejoong.

“See you later..” said Yunho after he give a kiss on the Jaejoong’s forehead, without answer the question.

--------------------------

At twelve sharp, Yunho like he said early standing in front of the door to pick Jaejoong up. They give bow to each other then Yunho led Jaejoong to his car. Like usual, he open the door for Jaejoong.

“Where are we going Yunho-shii?”

“Lunch at Hankyung’s reatsurant. Is it OK with you? He wants to meet you too...” said Yunho while driving.

“Ok. I want to meet him too...”

“And, can you stop call me in formal? It’s weird...”

“Emm...Ok Yun..Yunho...”

“You can call me Yun like you call me in the past”

Its shock Jaejoong when he hear it, but with determine in his heart he refuse it. “I think Yunho is OK for me”

“Father asks you. He want to meet you too..After we get our lunch I dive you to our house”

“Hmm Ok, I miss Uncle too...How about him? Is he OK?”

“Still healthy with his stubborn mind”

“But he still lovely man....” said Jaejoong when remember the old man that love him dearly. The man who never asked anything about the incident 5 years ago.

“We arrive..” said Yunho when they arrive in front of big building with big font “Chinese Cuisine : Xiao Liong” (I dont know for the better name T^T). They come to the restaurant and the Chinese man approach them with sweet smile. Nothing changes about him.

“Welcome to my Restaurant..” said Hankyung. “And I miss you Princess...”

“Hehehehe.. I miss you too hyung...” said Jaejoong while gives the man a hug.

Hankyung is one of the closest friends of Yunho beside SiChul and KangTeuk. He is the sweetest guy he ever knows. He always smile and so friendly. He is the first person that talks about Yunho to him. He told Jaejoong about Yunho when they first met. “So, what do you want to eat?” said Hankyung when he escorts them to their room that Yunho booked before and let then choose their dishes.

“Ok then I will cook them by myself.......Excuse me...” said Hankyung and leave them.

There is no conversation between in the 5 minutes first. Jaejoong try to figure out what Yunho’s motive these past days, while Yunho try to say something about his acts towards the pretty man because he knows that Jaejoong still hard to approach.

“So Jae..Do you will live in here again?” “Eh..” Said Jae, startled when Yunho speak to him.

“Oh No, I will back to US. I’m here just to holiday and meet my parents. I still have a lot to do at there....”

“hm.....” said Yunho nothing.

Then both of them silent again until Hankyung come and serve their food. “Enjoy your meal guys...Tell me when you need anything else. I’m on duty for you......Enjoy~~” Jaejoong smiles when he heard what Hankyung told them. Still he is the sweet person that he ever knows.

They eat in silence, Jaejoong try to avoid all the conversation because he is sure if Yunho’s kindness is just to make a make a polite manner to him, he doesn’t want to have a high expectation.

After they eat, they says good bye to Hankyung and make a promise to be back again to eat his Peking duck.

Then, Yunho drives Jaejoong to his house because Jaejoong said that he can’t go now to Jung Mansion, he will go there alone tomorrow or the day after. So, Yunho go back to his Office after he gives Jaejoong kiss on the forehead.

------------------------------

Like he said yesterday, he come to Jung Mansion after last night he made a call to Uncle Jung that he will come to his Mansion today. “Hello Uncle...........” greets Jaejoong to Uncle Jung.

“Hello son...........How are you?” said Uncle Jung while give Jaejoong big hug. How he miss this boy so much. But thanks to his stupid son, they live separate now.

“I’m fine.........I’m sorry if I’m bothering you, I know you must busy but I...”

“Aish...No Busy time if it’s about you dear.........” said Uncle Jung then lead Jaejoong to sit on the couch in the living room, then they hear the soft piano playing. When they come to the living room, they see Yunho to absorb play his piano. The soft melody that Jaejoong recognize because Yunho was ever played that melody when he didn’t know that Jaejoong is right behind him after he came from hang out with Changmin.

They give applause when the song is ended. Yunho open his eyes then his eyes meet with Jaejoong’s. He gives smile that in Jaejoong’s mind is so forcefully.

“I don’t know that Yunho-shii at home...” said Jaejoong.

“I don’t know too..I never know that my son can skip his work, look at his passion to his work...” said Uncle Jung, make Jaejoong laugh.

“I just want to take a rest in a while. Dad“said Yunho, approaching his father. “Hai Jae...” said Jaejoong gives peck on his cheek.

“Hai Yunho-shii.........” said Jaejoong, a lttle shock because Yunho’s action.

Mr. Jung observing Jaejoong’s antic when Yunho kiss his cheek. ‘Maybe it will hard that we expect...’ thought Mr.Jung. “Let’s we talk in the library...I miss you so much dear. I want to know what you do at there...” Mr.Jung drags Jaejoong to the library with Yunho trail behind them.

In 2 hours, Jaejoong talk a lot about his life at there. Aboiut his career, his closest friend which is his manager too, YooChun and Junsu. Mr.Jung will ask anything he wants to ask a lot of questions then Jaejooing will answer them.

Yunho just sit in silent, hearing the story of Jaejoong’s life these past 5 years, how he wish that he has a part of it.

“So, do you have lover now?” ask Mr.Jung suddenly.

“Eh..?” said Jaejooing in shock, equally with Yunho who nervous when his father ask it.

“Lover dear..Lover..Do you have lover?” said Mr.Jung. “You are so beautiful, kind heart and of course talented. It will waste if you don’t have ones...”

“I don’t have Uncle..”

“So, how about...........”

Tok Tok Tok....

“Yes?” said Mr.Jung on the door. Successfully cut his important questions to Jaejoong.

“The lunch is ready Sir...” inform the maid.

“Okay, thank you..........” said Mr.Jung. “Lets’ eat.......Jaaejoong, Yunho come on..”

--------While eating---------

“So Jaejoong, i have a question for you........” said Mr.Jung to Jaejoong when he sees that is the right time to ask, when Yunho asks permission to receive phone call from Office. Jaejoong nod his head. “You don’t have a lover right now?”

“No, uncle.......I don’t have one...” said Jaejoong feels uneasy with the question.

“Do you love someone?”

“......................”

“It’s OK...Tell me”

“Yes, I loved someone before Uncle.....” said Jaejoong with a little smile. “But, I gave him up”

“It’s Yunho?” “.....................” Jaejoong lift his face with wide eyes in shock to meet with gentle face of Mr.Jung. “Do you still love Yunho?”. Jaejoong don’t answer the question. “My son has the biggest regret when you left him. He always the slowest when it comes to heart and feeling” Jaejoong still don’t say anything.

In the corner of the room, Mr.Jung can see Yunho listen what they talking about. He takes Jaejoong’s hand and said” Can you give me a favor my son?”. “Please give the stupid son of mine a chance?” Jaejoong lif his face and pull his hand from Mr.Jung’s grip. He stand up and said “I.....I.....I cant... I’m sorry Uncle...I can’t”.

When he turns around to leave, he meets with Yunho. He don’t say anything to Yunho, he just past Yunho over. Don’t want to see the face longer. But, Yunho manage to grip his wrist before Jaejoong can keave the Mansion. “Don’t go.........We need to talk”

“There is nothing we can talk and I don’t want to talk” said Jaejoong while try to let the grip.

“I said We need to talk Jae...”

“And I said I don’t want to talk!!!!!!” yell Jaejoong with anger in his eyes. He can feel his eyes are burning. “Let me go”

“No...”

“Let me go!”

“Never”

“Let me go Jung Yunho-shii”

“Please Jae, don’t make it more harder for us...”

“Us? it never has US from the start! You said it to me that night!!”

“Jae I’m sorry..But please listen to me”

“Did you listen to my plea that night? No right? You DIDN’T listen to my plea, my beg on my knees, my tears to make you stay. NO, you left me!”

“Jae..please don’t leave again.” Yunho hugs Jaejoong trying to comfort the pretty man. How he feel like a bastard when he remember that night. He feels Jaejoong struggles hard to out from his hug.

“Don’t touch me!” Jaejoong slaps Yunho’s left cheek.

When he can manage his breath and wipe the tears that flows from his eyes, with determine face, he face Yunho who just stay still. He want to touch and say sorry about the slap but he ignore it. “You left me first Yunho-shii........and from the start it never has US to begin with........Bye” then Jaejoong come to his car, start the engine and drive off to somewhere. Far away from this chaos.

Yunho just can stand on his spot when he witness his love in his life leave him again. Then he feels pat from the back. “Give him time son........We now that it will so difficult, when you remember what happened that night” said his Father, lead Yunho come back in the house.

“Why?” both Yunho and Jaejoong ask themself.

Eolmana eolmana deo neoreul

Ireohke baraman bomyeo honja

I baramgateun sarang i geojigateun sarang

Gyesokhaeya niga nareul sarang hagenni OH

Jogeumman gakkai wa jogeumman

Hanbal dagagamyeon du bal domangganeun

Neol saranghaneun nan jigeumdo yeope isseo

Geu namjan umnida

------------------------

Jaejoong drive to his house immediately when he can make sure that he is OK now to ask to his parents about Yunho.

“Mom.............” said Jaejoong when he sees his mother watching TV.

“Oh Jae..You are back? Why so fast? Are you OK?” asked his mother when he sees his son looks so sad.

“Do you know about Yunho?”

“Yunho? What happen with Yunho?” asked his mother confuse.

“Today, Yunho and Uncle Jung asked me about the second chance. Do you know about that?” Jaejoog’s question make Mrs.Kim startle, but she know that it will happen soon when his husband and her make the decision.

“Yunho came the day when you left. He asked us, mommy and daddy to give your things back to him. We refused of course, because we knew that he was the one who hurt you. But, he said how he regretted everything that happen between you and realized how much he loves you till you left him.” “So, we make a decision that we will give him the second chance to be with you”

“Mom..” said Jaejoong in shock.

“Ssstttt..Listen first dear...” said his Mom.

She cups his face and stares to her son face. “We said we gave him a second chance, but it will back to your answer. If you don’t want it, you can tell me, so we can tell Mr.Jung that no second chance”. She his cheeks lovingly. “But, our decision is because we love you. We want you to happy because we know that you love Yunho so much. He is your first love............and I know that you still love him till now..Am I right?” “............................”

Jaejoong just can stare to his mother with burning eyes. How his mother can read his mind easily.

“Don’t make your past haunted you my dear.........”

“But, how if he leave me again?” sob Jaejoong. “I can’t take it if it happen again Mom...its hurt so much”

“Sssshhhhh.......I’m sure he won’t do that...” she hugs his son, give a little pat on his back. “If he leave you again. It will be his lost. But, he won’t do that”

“Why?”

“If he asked the second chance just to ruin it, he don’t have to ask your things back and come to here every day just to make sure when you come back because Mr.Jung asked bodyguards to make sure that Yunho-shii never near to you”

“Eh???”

“That’s why he never call or give you message when you at there because Mr.Jung banded all of the connection he has” she said with smile. “But he never gives up until you were show up in front of his eyes. Maybe it’s fate?”

“But Mom I....”

“Listen to your heart dear........” then she gives a long kiss on his forehead.

“Take a rest. Mommy will make dinner”.

Jaejoong go to his room. He lays his body on his bed, thinking about his mothers’ words.

“How I can trust you that you will never hurt me again?”. Then he close his eyes, the night that his nightmare comeback to his mind. How that night is his world went upside-down.