Getting to know SHINee. The dudes who attract Cougars, es, and don't what the a enchilada is. .

Dude looks like a LADY!

 

After everyone had done their own dares, they were left to their devices the second it was midnight, but with what happened throughout the day, who were they to really head of to sleep so quickly?

After all, this was a perfect time for the SK + SHINee crew to get to know one and another. Or rather, the SHINee team to question SK about…

.....well, everything.

It seemed Jonghyun wasn’t the only person to be bombarded by questions today….

  

.:.

. * .

Track Four:

Getting to know SHINee. The dudes who attract Cougars, es, and don’t know what the a enchilada is.

 

. * .

.:.

 

Shinho frowned. “Seriously, I don’t believe in that New Year’s resolutions crap!”

Taemin crossed his hands over his chest cutely. “Oh, please, Shin-Shin! Everyone has New Years resolutions!”

Key nodded. “Yeah, they do. What you don‘t think you need to change, or something?”

“Actually,” Shinho said, feeling a bit annoyed. “Everyone gets all pissy because they assume that I think I don’t need to change, but it’s really just that I’m too bored with myself to invest any more time thinking about me, and also because 'what are your new year’s resolutions?' is kind of code for 'so tell me what you think is wrong with you.' So, yeah, I don’t think there’s much wrong with me.” She paused then added: “Well, there’s nothing wrong with me that I change. Yeah.”

Minho grinned. “You’re a strange one, but I like you, kid.”

“Dude,” Shinho said. “I’m like the same age as you, don’t call me kid.”

“But you’re short,” Taemin pointed out. "Like...really short. I thought you were younger than me, Shin-Shin!"

“I’m still taller than him!” She cried, an accusing finger on Jonghyun.

“Hey! Leave me out of this!” Jonghyun cried. “And anyway, girls like men who are slightly shorter than average.”

“Yeah,” Minho snorted. “Twelve year old girls.”

Shinho had to high-five him for that, then she headed towards the TV.  

“Oh…hey, look it’s your first song, that Older-girl-song,” Shinho said as she switched the TV on. It was currently playing a music show. “You know…your song basically is like a message to cougars saying ‘we want you, you're all pretty! YAY!’…”

They all stared at her.

“What? It’s so true! I mean, ‘older-girl you’re so pretty’? Plus, you didn’t even say how old the damn girl is! What if a 50-year old women heard that song? She’d think, ‘oh, what pretty boys! They sing about liking older women! I HAVE A CHANCE!’ See? Not only have you attracted cougars, you probably got es hooked on you too.”

“I’m pretty you’d have to be male to be a e,” Key argued.

Shinho rolled her eyes. “Oh, right, ‘cause being a e is totally a male-thing, right?”

“Yeah…it kind of is.” Key said. “Wait. Why are we arguing about es?!”

“I have no idea, but I really want a tostada right now,” Shinho grumbled. She stared at Minho. “Whoa. I am strange. Oh, well. Does South Korea have a Taco Bell?”

“Er…I don’t think so,” Onew helpfully said. “And what’s a tostada?”

Shinho gaped. As a huge fan of all forms of any food originating from the ones who spoke Spanish, she was in shock.

“It’s like a chalupa….” she trailed.

“Oookaay. What’s a chalupa?” Onew asked.

“ARE YOU SERIOUS?” She screamed. “Well, do you know what a enchilada is? Do any of you know what the hell an enchilada is? C‘mon, you should at least know that!”

She received blank looks from all five boys.

She gasped. “OH MY GOD. THIS IS A GODDAM TRAGEDY. I AM MAKING YOU POOR SAPS ENCHILADAS, STAT!

.:.

 

After rushing to buy the ingredients (in 4 in the morning), Shinho had managed to make various enchiladas for her new housemates.

And of course, they had loved the enchiladas. It was, after all, enchi-ing-ladas. THE IEST OF ALL FOODS. (Or not, but it was still pretty damn y.)

“Ah, Shin-Shin,” Taemin asked through bites of his new fav food. “Where did you learn how to make theses? Or even find out about them?”

“Well, when I was in the U.S with my siblings for a little while visiting our old Land-Lady who now lives there, her local Taco Bell started displaying the message “Try our new enchiladas!” The problem is that her local Taco Bell didn’t even sell them until this year. So for the whole time I was there, I was left to wonder, “What the eff is a enchilada?” Every time I went there, I would ask the manager. Every time he would solemnly shake his head and say ‘I don’t know, son. I just don’t know.’” She said.

“Then the last few weeks we were there, my sister went to the bathroom for like a half-hour and right when I started to get really worried she came back out. With a enchilada. I was like ‘What the hell is that?’ and she was like ‘It’s a enchilada.’ and I was all ‘What the is a enchilada, and how did you get one in the bathroom?!’

“It turns out that there was an outside door in the bathroom and she had just gone to Taco Bell, but I’ll never forget her Bathroom Enchilada. So, yeah, I was so amazed I found the recipe online and then from there I started making lots of foods. 'Specially the Spanish and Italian ones.”

Jonghyun nodded seriously. “So, like, what else can you cook?”

She frowned. “A lot. I like westren food better than Korean. I mean, when one has a sister who managed to burn milk when attempting to heat it, you know that‘s a sign that either I learn how to cook, or it‘s take-out all year-round. So, yeah, I kind of became the family cook.”

Onew smiled. “Well, it looks like we found our cook!”

Shinho frowned.

“Yay! Shin-Shin‘s food does taste really good!” Taemin cried, hugging the poor girl who was thinking of Peter Griffin so she wouldn’t hyperventilate.

She glared at a grinning Key who was probably (actually, he was) thinking about how lucky he was that he got a little break from all the cooking.

y . WAIT. NO. PETER GRIFFIN, SHINHO. PETER GRIFFIN.  

.:.

A/N:

Okay. chapter. I know. (I hope you guys took what Shinho says as it was, a JOKE. Seriously, all things I mention are to poke fun and aren't meant to take to heart, 'cause I ing love SHINee as the next shawol would, 'kay? Coolbeans.)

I’m sorry.

But, um, on the plus side the real action starts soon? And damn, I really should update Dollar $igns, but I’m such a lazy-, I probably wont. XD Anyway, this little chapter (something I’ll call a filler for now) is thanks to the various conversations I have with people.

And of course, it doesn’t stop there. You guys, my readers, commenters and subscribers are (as always) the fuel.

Thanks to those who PM me about the dares. They’re ing awesome. Seriously. I feel bad for SK and SHINee.

NOT. XD

Ha, ha.

THANKS AGAIN. PLEASE DO TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THIS CHAPTER. Or don’t. I know it’s . LOL.