Special Person

The Difference

The members looked sadly at a certain Hyukjae who was still in his dreamland. They felt so sorry for Hyukjae. They didn't know about anything that has happened to him. In actuality, they didn't even know who Hyukjae was. They only saw, they only noticed, they only cared for the 'Jewel Boy Eunhyuk'.
 
"He's been through a lot today. Talk to him tomorrow." Junsu told the members as they nodded.

"Bye." The members said as Donghae still stared at Hyukjae.

"We'll be back tomorrow." Junsu spoke lightly and calmly.

"Could I stay a little longer?" Donghae asked as the members nodded sympathetically.

"Sure." Leeteuk said as all the members and Junsu left, closing the door beside them.

"Don't be home to late." Hankyung said as Donghae nodded in response.

Somehow, (whether Donghae knew it himself or not) Junsu and all the members of Super Junior (besides Hyukjae) could tell Donghae cherished Hyukjae more than anyone else did. Hyukjae was a very special person to Donghae. Someone who Donghae was not willing to let go of and leave behind. Donghae would rather be with Hyukjae then be without him. In other words... he loved Hyukjae (Probably doesn't even realise his own feelings). Hyukjae always knew Donghae cared for him.... but, he didn't realise just how much Donghae cared for him. Both Hyukjae and Donghae were oblivious people.

Donghae felt his heart being stabbed harshly over and over again. He felt so stupid and sorry for not noticing it. He scolded himself for it. Thoughts such as 'I should have noticed!' and 'I'm such an idiot for not seeing!' passed through Donghae's head over and over again. Unconciously, Donghae walked towards Hyukjae and sat beside him and caressed his face. A gentle and heartbreaking gaze. Donghae smiled sadly at Hyukjae who appeared to be having A dream... Donghae wondered what Hyukjae was dreaming off.

Hyukjae's dream start... (Hyukjae's pov)
Where am I? I looked around the room. It seemed like Christmas eve. The tree was brightly decorated in lights. The heater was on, it warmed the whole house. I was smiling brightly. It felt.... joyous perhaps? A lady came out from the kitchen. I couldn't see her face though. She had a gentle smile on her lips. She had baked some sweets. Who is she? Why am I happy to be around her?

"Hyukjae-ah. I made some sweets for you~" The lady smiled at me.

"Thank you~" I grineed back at her. She laughed slightly and put her hand on my head, gently ruffling my hair.

"You're so beautiful. I love you Hyukjae-ah." The lady said as she pulled me into a tight hug with a smile on her face.

"You're more beautiful!~" I exclaimed as she laughed at me childish attitude.

"What a good boy you are. No many ladies are lucky enough to have someone who will call them beautiful." The lady smiled at me as she released me from the tight hug. I was happy. She was happy...

Hyukjae's dream end

I awoke suddenly, panting slightly. What was that dream... huh? Where was I now? I stared up to see Donghae sitting beside me, he was caressing my face gently. Donghae had a both relieved and sad smile on his face. What happened? I began to think deeply, back into the past. Ah, I remember now.... I'm in the hospital after seeing Umma for the first time in ages. The Super Junior members started to stare at me in shock... what happened next? Oh, right. I shouted at Donghae for calling  me 'Eunhyuk'. I absolutely hate it when people called me that. I learned to live with it though. Slowly, my stress was piling up... I can't believe I exploded at Donghae of all people.

I looked up once again (I was laying down) and saw Donghae still smiling at me sadly. I felt a stab of both guilt and hurt in my heart. Was Donghae mad at me for yelling at him? Please don't be mad... whether I choose to admit this to anyone or not, it can't be helped. Donghae was and is always my 'special person'. Truthfully, he is a certain someone whom I could never ever live without. Even though he calls me 'Eunhyuk', he does enjoy being with me. I enjoy it when he's by my side. So safe and warm...  I feel so bad right now. Memories of the past and present suddenly started to jump into my mind. In each memory, Donghae was always by my side. Smiling at me gently. Holding my hand tightly. Making me laugh with his childishness. Please don't be mad at me...

"Donghae..." I mutter as he looks at me.

"Yes?" Even though I yelled at him, he still answered back and smiled at me.

"... I'm so sorry..." I whispered. Tears starting to fall as I raised my hands to my face. I turned to the side and hid away my face. I must look so pathetic right now.

...
...
...


"I'm scared..."

"Shhhh... It's alright..."