Second Vow

Second Vow

 

No one POV

It has been five month since Sungmin and Kyuhyun being together… yet, due to Kyuhyun work and his role in the Cho’s Tech Company, his time was limited… but he always tried his best to get home soon… he never wasted even second just to see his lovely… ehem~ehem~… husband… he was lucky for having someone as perfect as Sungmin because Sungmin never complaint anything about him… always waiting for him with smile and that why he feel eagerly to go back from office early… Mr. and Mrs. Cho always keep an eyes on their sons, especially Kyuhyun, too serious at all time and only show his cute side when Sungmin with him… So, as good parents they are, Mr. and Mrs. Cho had planned something for this lovely couple…

That night, while they have just finished their dinner… Mr. Cho announced his plan..

‘Kyuhyun, there something I need you and Minnie do, no objection or whatsoever…’

At that time, Kyuhyun and Sungmin exchange their gaze, waiting for the next line…

‘I Kyuhyun, I want you to resign from the company and take Minnie out from this house....’

Kyuhyun with his unreadable face while Sungmin has started to stutter… he knows his husband will just keep quiet but inside, he was very nervous, confused and might be exploded...

‘D-dad…what do you mean by that? H-have we did something wrong???’

There was a pregnant silent until Mrs. Cho burst to laugh…

‘ahahaha! Stop it hubby, can’t you see their face! OMO! Kyuhyunnie! Stop making that faces… it hilarious!’…

Soon, Mr. Cho joined his wife in their laughing competition before they stop end explained the whole things…

‘Actually, Siwon will take over the company for 2 weeks, well, sort of, we forced him so both you will go to…. Tadaa~… for your honeymoon!’

Mrs. Cho showed two tickets to Matira Beach, Bora Bora … Sungmin already excited as he jumping like a kid and back hugged both of his parent-in-law…

Airport

Kyuhyun’s POV

Aish… I can’t understand this… I should change this…it’s embarrassing!

‘Mom… do I really need to wear this? I’m adult now mom… Not a child anymore… this is ridiculous! Seriously, what with this pink tees couple? It’s PINK!’

I usually wear plain black shirt only, but today! Pink with MIN word printed in mine while Sungmin tee printed with KYU plus with heart shapeurgh… cursed my day!

‘aww kyuhyunnie! Since when you whined on a small matter? But you look cute! Look! Even Minnie loves it! Don’t you breaking his heart my son…’

Mom… her tone from cheerful to solemnly… I behold the person beside me… he pouting his lip, wrapped his hands around my arm tightly…he’s sulking?

‘Kyu~ you didn’t like it? B-but… I love it… people will recognize that we’re together… right? Unless, y-you don’t want to be seen with me….’

I intertwined our fingers, placed a soft kiss on his forehead…

‘Whatever for you and I have promised never let you leave my side right…?’

‘Kyu~…’ he chirped… he really know how to make me follow his rhythm…

‘Sons… everything is ready… you can go now… enjoy it okay… ‘

Dad said as he gave us his big hug and same goes to mom… just as we passed the enter gate, mom screams loudly from afar…

‘Don’t forget to bring back a child for us!!! We want baby boy! Cute likes his umma! But don’t just stay in the room and make out all the time, poor Minnie!!!’

Sungmin cheeks turned to red rose… I face palmed mentally… mom… how old are you actually? We both a guy… it’s impossible…

Matira Beach, Bora Bora Island

Sungmin’s POV

As we arrived at our destination, I was amazed by its scenery... Awesome! Mom and dad had reserved the overwater bungalow for us…

‘Kyu.. Which one is our room?’

I ask excitedly as he pointed in front me, Premier Overwater One Bedroom Villa?... The room… OMO!!! Is that our room? I showed a face disbelieved face to him as my jaw dropped… him just smiling and nodded…

‘Really? Really? Really kyu~’

 I was bouncing while holding his arm…. He dragged me to enter it… this is so amazing… I can see the clear water below through the glass floor, I walked down to the gazebo, it’s provided with whirlpool… wow… never think I will get all this…  now is the time when the sun goes down, this is such a overlooking breathtaking sunset… Kyuhyun arms were wrapped around my waist as he kisses my neck…

‘You like it?’…. he rests his chin on my shoulder…

‘Yeah… not just like, I love it… thanks kyu!’…

I turned and embrace him… I don’t know how long we have been like that till he pulled me to the bed, we sleeping in each other arms…

 

No One POV

A week full of happiness for both of them… so they have another a week to make a precious memory, tried every activities provided… Kyuhyun went out, settling something while Sungmin was resting at the Jacuzzi, recalling his moment with Kyuhyun but when he remembered all their hottest night, he feel like his cheeks going to burn… he shook furiously his head… decided to take a walk plus, Kyuhyun seem to be late…

Sungmin walks alone along the seashore, shivering when the cold breeze passes his body… it almost dark but the sun still shining in yellow… he was mesmerizing by the beauty of his surrounding when his eyed a couple on one of the overwater villa… he saw Kyuhyun and other girl with her hand holding at Kyuhyun shoulder in return, Kyuhyun hand fixed around her waist as they enter the villa… Sungmin ran after witnessed it and later he don’t know, a man sent Kyuhyun out and given him a brotherhood hug… Kyuhyun walked back happily… he has planned something for his husband but it is secret from Sungmin… it was shock to him when he find out that his husband is not in their villa… he has screaming out Sungmin name but no one answer it… the thing like this was never happen before, beside, it’s already dark and all he know Sungmin doesn’t like to stay in dark…

Kyuhyun started searching Sungmin anywhere that he thinks Sungmin will but, still he can’t found him… he has inform the staffs to let him know if they had seen his husband and now he walked along the seashore, the same trace as Sungmin walks earlier… then, his ears caught a sound of sobbing.. He just walking slowly, following the source of the sound till he detected a figure under the coconut tree, hugging his own legs as he buried his face on it…

‘Min? Oh my god Min!’

He runs to his husband when he recognized him… he hugged him protectively and Sungmin naturally wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun…

‘What are you doing here baby? Huh?’

He asking Sungmin as he thumbing away his tears…

‘Are you lost? You should call me..’

Sungmin just shaking his head and hugged Kyuhyun once again, tightly…

‘K-kyu… don’t l-leave m-me… p-please… I’m scared… I-I can’t bear to l-lose you… I k-know that I’m not like the kind of girl who is y cute or-or hot but I love you…’

Sungmin stammered …

‘Min… what are you talking about?’

He asked as he put one of his fingers and held Sungmin chin up…

‘I- I saw it… you with other girl, you followed her, entered her room…’

Sungmin’s eyes were swollen, same to his cheeks, swollen and red but still looking cute in Kyuhyun eyes… he gave his warm smile…

‘That is? Nothing more?’

Sungmin just nodded weakly… Kyuhyun kisses his eyelids…

‘Why don’t you stay longer min… you will know the truth… she already married, I found her when I was on my way and she stepped on the fragment of glass so I just help her… I’ve met with her husband… I’ll introduce them to you later okay?’

Sungmin blinked his eyes and sighed in relieved… then he keep looking down while his finger stirred the sand..

‘So… you don’t need h-ho-hotties?’

His cheeks were hot with embarrassment… making Kyuhyun chuckled amusedly as he caresses Sungmin cheek…

‘No… I already have you and you know you were so hot especially when you are…’

He pushed Sungmin landed on the sand as he crawled over the man beneath him… whispering words softly to his ear…

‘In this position…’

Brushed his lip on Sungmin’s cheek and keep on staring deep into Sungmin’s eyes…  Sungmin’s breathe becoming hitches… Kyuhyun leant closer, their face just a mere inch from each other, at that moment, Sungmin chose to close his eyes… suddenly, Kyuhyun retreat from his position and leant on his side next to his husband… grinning in amusement by looking at Sungmin who is waiting his own lip been ravish but unfortunately it’s not happen…

Sungmin opened his eyes, wondering why his husband didn’t kiss him yet but as soon as he saw Kyuhyun smirked playfully, he know Kyuhyun just , making a tint of deep red appear on his cheeks…

‘Are you waiting for the coconut to fall on you?’

Kyuhyun asked with small laugh…

‘kyu! nooo… I-I thought…. Aish… bad kyu…’

Sungmin covered his face with his hands… then Kyuhyun pulled Sungmin onto his embrace, making Sungmin’s head rested on his shoulder, one of his hand wrapped behind Sungmin’s waist and the other hand intertwined with Sungmin’s as he put their hand on his chest…

‘Min….’

‘Yes kyu?’

‘Can you count the stars above the sky for me?’

‘There only one bright star kyu, the other must be hiding..’

‘Then, could you please count sand here?’

‘Huh? It countless kyu…’

Sungmin titled his head to the sight, Kyuhyun look like an angel under this dim night light… Sungmin was enchanted by the sight when Kyuhyun also move his head to Sungmin side… as their eyes locked together, Kyuhyun starting to caress his husband face…

‘So you can’t count it, don’t you?’

Sungmin nodded briefly…

‘that described my love to you… the bright star above just like my love, you only can see my love as the brightest one, but you can’t see the other thousands or millions that only shining for you… same goes to this sand, you can feel and touch it but you can’t count it because it is too many… just like my love to you, perhaps more than this sand…’

Kyuhyun words tear at his heart… Sungmin snuggled closer as he countless saying I love you word to Kyuhyun…

‘Thank you for coming in my life’

Kyuhyun said before both of them enjoyed the beautiful night together…

 

It is the day that Kyuhyun planned to give surprise for his husband… he decided to blindfold Sungmin and take Sungmin to the planned place..

‘Kyu, let just walk like normal, I don’t need to be blindfold…’

Sungmin tries to convince Kyuhyun..

‘No… it wouldn’t be surprise anymore without it....’       

After a few moments, they arrived and Kyuhyun just leave Sungmin there…

‘Umm, kyu?’

His hands fumbled around but he keeps standing on the static place…

‘You can open it … ‘

A voice of woman ringing on his ears… when he saw the face, he recognized her, the woman with kyu… but now he only cares about Kyuhyun...

 ‘Excuse me, where is Kyuhyun, umm…?’

‘I’m Suzy… let me take you to him…’

Suzy link her arm with Sungmin as she pushes the door in front them, revealing unexpected event inside… Sungmin eyed his surrounding as they walked in… it was a big hall with arranged chairs at both of the side leaving a space in the middle with people he don’t know, standing and clapping … Sungmin get shocked when he realized the setting is just like in church… immediately he focused his eyes to the front, staring at Kyuhyun who is smiling now with an old man looks like priest… now they confront each other as Suzy put together their hand…

‘Take your groom Kyuhyun…’

She said as she walked to the man who was standing at the first line, Sungmin bet that is her husband… Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun and began to smile sweetly… for the second times, he heard the same vow from the same guy… but with the strong feeling of love…

‘I vow a thousand times, a million times… never to let you leave my side…’

And this time the vow ended with a sweet kiss and a cheerful sound from others…


As they passed the gate, Mr. and Mrs. Cho waving eagerly at them…

‘Minnie! Kyuhyunnie! Aww… you two looks so dazzling from afar…’

Kyuhyun just smile at his mom statement while Sungmin giggling cutely as they exchange the hug… then Mr. and Mrs. Cho dragged Sungmin with them, three of them looks like humans sandwich of course Sungmin is the tuna…

Suddenly, someone pulled Sungmin from the older Cho couple, making them flinched… it was Kyuhyun who now is dragging his husband away from his parents as he shouts…

‘Mom!! Dad!!!... We need to go home first… we are gonna make a baby and having a lot of them!!!’

Soon, both of them vanish from there, leaving the older Cho confused…

‘Hubby… is that really our son? He have no shame at all for shouting a things like that…in this crowded place..’

Mr. Cho eyed his wife weirdly…

‘Well, he is your son… you always shouted unnecessary things in crowd…’

‘He is changing…’

Mrs. Cho smile at his husband…

‘Love can changed people honey….’

And both of them just walked happily from there…  

 



A/N: firstly... thankyu to shineesuju28 for giving me some idea to make this sequel... *hug*


 

to shineesuju28 again, JepaaaaJeTKeY, and Maria19... this is for you all... only this i can do... sorry if this story kinda dissapointed you guys...