The Rest of the Day with Super Junior.

Love at Last. ♥

_____'s POV:

As soon as the judges finished going over a few terms in our contracts, we all left the SM building and headed home to pack.. Apparently we were going to get a call tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow. After we move in; - they'll tell us our schedule and everything. I'll be changing schools too; - suddenly Eunji's face popped into my head. "Eunji-ah..." I murmured out loud as I walked back to the Super Junior dorm. I wonder how she's doing; - I haven't called her or anything ever since I got accept to SM. "I want to tell her about it," I said confidently. "Who do you want to tell what to?" Sungmin said suddenly appearing in front of me. SHISUS. How does he do that?! I wonder if he's secretly a ninja. "How did you do today?" Donghae asked from behind me. "She probably failed," Eunhyuk said while scoffing. "Being all evil and mean doesn't suit you Eunhyuk. That's MY duty," Kyuhyun said before moving over to Eunhyuk swiftly, and then wrapped his arms around his head in a playful headlock. While the two boys playfully attacked each other, I relayed all of the day's events to Sungmin, Donghae, and Yesung; - who also some how magically appeared. I'm seriously starting to think that Super Junior has ninjas in their group. By the way; - how do they NOT get caught by crazy fans? I glanced at Yesung who was already looking at me. After a few seconds of awkward silence, I finally spoke up, "How do you guys not get caught by your crazy, overly excited fans?" Yesung laughed before replying, "Can't you tell? We're wearing disguises!" he said before gesturing to his fake mustache, and spectacle. I mentally hit myself; - how did I NOT notice!? Everyone but Donghae was decked out in random apparel. Donghae was wearing a simple black hoodie that covered his face. Maybe that's why fans found him quickly...? I laughed, "I really didn't notice at all," I replied while laughing. Yesung simply smiled and nodded as he opened the door to the apartment.

"Yesungie! Yesungie!" I heard someone shout as they threw them self at Yesung. "Ah. . . Ryeowook?" Yesung said curiously. "Someone cleaned the whole dorm! Including Shindong, Eunhyuk, and Donghae's part of the dorm!" Ryeowook said in clear amazement. I giggled, I'll tell them later that I cleaned the dorm for them. "The one that cleaned the dorm found the lip gloss I lost! I missed my little baby!" Heechul said happily as he walked into view; holding his lip gloss. The other members rushed into their rooms as I stood there and smiled. They're really like children. . . Or. . . puppies. "Who cleaned our dorm anyways?" Henry asked, while eating a sandwich. I shrugged, and took off my shoes with a small smirk on my face.

"So ____-ah," I heard Heechul say before putting an arm around my shoulder. I looked up at him curiously, "Hmm?" "We heard you went to the SM building today," Leeteuk said putting his arm around my shoulder as well. I giggled, "Yeah, you guys left me a note remember?" "We did...?" Kangin asked. "Idiot! We did!" Donghae shouted before whacking Kangin's head with a nearby pillow. "Now, now boys; - don't mess up ____'s hard work," Leeteuk stated while smiling. I looked up at him. How did he figure out that it was me that cleaned the dorm...? Shindong marched over and stood in between Donghae and Kangin; - trying to stop them from fighting. "Who cleaned the dorm?" Kyuhyun asked while munching on some chips. "____-ah did," Heechul replied before patting my head. I blushed slightly; - for no apparent reason. I guess it was mostly because of all the attention I was receiving after Heechul stated that I cleaned the dorm. "You really cleaned the dorm?!" Henry asked; - his face declaring his amazement. I nodded while smiling as all the members rushed over in a chorus of thank yous, you're amazing, and HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU CLEAN DONGHAE, EUNHYUK, AND SHINDONG'S ROOMS!? I simply laughed, and accepted their praise before Eunhyuk spoke up. "It wasn't really nice of her to go through our stuff like that without our permission," he stated loudly. We all turned to look at him. "She was just trying to be helpful," Ryeowook spoke up suddenly. "Yeah; - I mean, we've had a whole bunch of stuff rotting away under our beds, and she managed to clean it!" Yesung said speaking up as well. I saw them nod in agreement; and to my dismay, Siwon was nodding as well. Eunhyuk simply huffed, and walked back to his room.

"Soooooo you didn't tell us!" Heechul said while setting the table with me for dinner. "Tell you guys what?" I asked. "If you made it or not!" Sungmin said excitedly. I laughed, "Yes, I made it," I said before grinning. I swear Heechul and Sungmin looked like two girls that were going crazy over a new pair of shoes, or a famous handsome guy winking at them. I laughed at their mini celebration; - well it WAS mini until Donghae over heard, and started running around, proclaiming that I had made it into the company. Of course that caused the other members to start shouting it, until the person that owned the dorms came up and told us to 'hush our tounges'. "We should celebrate!" Kyuhyun said, leaning into the couch. "Yeah! That would be so much fun!" Sungmin added with a smile. I shook my head, "It's okay you guys. I appreciate the thought though," I replied as I passed a plate of pork chops to Kangin. "No really! We should!" Ryeowook said before handing me another plate of pork chops. I laughed, while the other members joked around and ate the food happily. Seo-woo suddenly came to my mind. Is he okay now? Is he safe? Where is he? I frowned and walked quietly back to the room I was staying in. "Maybe I can call him now," I murmured while digging around my purse for my cell phone. Of course, I completely forgot Eunhyuk was inside the room as well, until he spoke up. "Excuse me ____-ah. I'm glad you're treating this room like it's your own; - but can you please not come in when I'm in the middle of changing?" I turned around abruptly, only to see Eunhyuk half . I opened my mouth slightly to scream; - but Eunhyuk rushed over and placed his hand over my mouth. "Hush, or else this will attract attention," he muttered. I tensed up, and slightly blushed as I felt his face rest on my shoulder. "I get the point now--" "Hush up," he replied; - cutting me off. We stood there for about ten minutes until I heard Eunhyuk's steady breathing. I turned around slightly in order to see if he was still awake. "Eunhyuk-ah," I murmured, while gently trying to shake him off my back. "Yah!" I murmured a little louder. "Just stay still sis," I heard Eunhyuk mumble. "E-Eunhyuk??" I stuttered. Of course he had to fall asleep right then and there. I sighed, I'm pretty sure I won't be able to question him until tomorrow. As I dragged Eunhyuk to his bed, someone just had to open the door. "Eunhyuk? Have you seen ____--------" the person started to say before they caught sight of me dragging a half Eunhyuk to his bed. "____!?!?" I heard; - now recognizing Donghae's voice.  "Donghae? Can you help me? Despite his appearance, Eunhyuk is heavy!" I said almost shouting. "Donghae's pretty frozen, so I'll help you out," I heard Kyuhyun say before taking Eunhyuk off my back, and practically throwing him onto the bed. Surprisingly, he didn't wake up. . . "What happened between you two?" Kyuhyun asked before sitting on my temporary bed. "I wanted to call Seo-woo, but I didn't realize Eunhyuk was still in here until he spoke up," I confessed with a slight blush on my face. Kyuhyun sighed, "It was going to happen sooner or later," I glanced at Donghae; - for some reason, I was waiting to see how he would react. "Yah! Donghae!" Kyuhyun shouted before flinging my pillow at Donghae.

"____-ah!!" I heard Heechul shout loudly. "Where are you?!?!" Heechul shouted again in a sing-songy voice. I giggled, "I'm here, come find me!" Soon Heechul entered the room with a phone. "It's your manager," he said with a smile before handing me the phone. "Hello?" I spoke into the phone. "Ah! You must be ____! Nice to meet you, I'm Lee Sihyun. I'll be your manager from now on. I'll be meeting you tomorrow, but I thought I would introduce myself over the phone!" I heard a young voice reply. I nodded even though he couldn't see me, "Sounds great; - where are we all meeting?" I asked. "In front of the SM Building! Be there at eight o'clock! Bring all your things with you as well!" I heard him say cheerfully. "Okay then, I'll be there," I replied before hanging up. "Oh yeah ____. The day after tomorrow; - we're all taking the day off, and going to an amusement park," Kyuhyun said with a smirk. I shook my head, once they decide on something; they make it happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a quick breakfast and shower, I rushed quickly over to the SM Building, but in the middle of my mad dash; - I bumped into someone. What is with me and bumping into people?! "____?!" I heard the voice of no other than Eunji fill my ears. I looked up to see her face. Her once perfect skin was now flawed, and masked with a few bruises and cuts. Her clothing was ripped, and hung from her body. Her eyes glared at me coldly; - filled with undeniable hatred, and loathe. "Great, I can already tell that my day is going to be horrible. I just HAD to run into you; Miss Perfect in every way," she said while smirking at me. W-What happened to her...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wanted to end it with a cliff hanger 8D. Have you all watched Super Junior's y Free and Single Teaser 8D? I can not waiiittt for it to come out tomorrow :D. I just heard the full audio, and it was pretty good ^-^ ~ ♥

My Daily Thankies~

Lee_Min_Young: Ohhhhhhh xDDDD Little children are Cute though :D ! ♥ Awwhhh Really :D ♥ Goodness. If I could see you. I would Hug you xD ♥. So. *CYBER COMPUTER AIR HUGGG * :D ♥ Hopefully this chapter wasn't too disappointing. I had a slight writer's block xD;;;. But The next chapter will most definitely blow you away 8D. Gosh. I love your Comments xDD ♥♥♥

SHiNeeLoveForever: 8DDDD OHOHOHOHOOOOO You Know it 8DDD . ♥ Heeheeheeheeheee 8D I cant tell you that now can I ;D. Glad you pointed that out though 8D. It'll be revealed soon =].

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~