HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Super Junior, Snsd and the rest of the members of SMTOWN often spend the New Year together but since they were quite busy the past few years, most of the groups are busy and Super Junior ended up spending their new year among their selves.

This year was quite different. SM gave SNSD a break from their simultaneous activities and Super Junior are spending their usual new year at the SM building.
The other groups and BoA are quite busy with their upcoming  comebacks most especially TVXQ. So, SNSD decided to join in  the fun with their sunbaes.

Everybody in the company knows that besides NEW YEAR, there's another reason why they have to celebrate...It's Super Junior's member Sungmin's Birthday.

"SNSD. The people you expect to see the most during your birthday. AWESOME!" Shindong teased Sungmin as they prepare for a small party with SNSD and the rest of their members. Ming bent his head down to avoid Shindong from noticing him slightly blush.

TRUEFAX. It has always been his dream to spend his BIRTHDAY with SNSD...most especially with one specific member.

"SUNGMIN--OPPA!!!" a petite girl with a cute yet sweet sounding voice lovingly called Sungmin. Just by the sound of her footsteps from far made him turn 360 degrees and smile from ear to ear. The other Super Junior members was so happy these two reunite after a long time. They used to be close and inseparable (which caused them to have a scandal) but ever since they became the SUPER IDOLS of ASIA and became a lot more busier than the usual, they hardly see each other.

But Sungmin was thankful that she had to disappear for awhile. If it wasn't for her absence, he would never realize how much he loved HER.

Kyuhyun suddenly popped out from nowhere, he seemed to be stopping his hyung from getting near the SNSD member.

Sung min raised a brow, "What are you doing?"

"Stopping you from squishing my favorite SNSD member!"

Sunny pushed Kyuhyun aside with her strong arms and landed unto Sungmin's arms making the others' hair rise.

"You guys are so cheesy. It's like you haven't seen each other for a century! Come on, let's eat!" Sooyoung literally dragged the two from their hug to the dining table.

----------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's a minute left till 2011 and SUPER GENERATION was partying (without anything alcoholic [to be safe]) until  the night ends.
Behind all the commotion going on, Sungmin managed to find time to spend it with himself before he turns 25. Without him knowing, Sunny was discreetly following him.

"Oppa!"

"Huh? W-w-what are you doing here?" he startled.

"What do you wish for this year...??"

"There are a lot of things I really want this year...but there's one little thing...."

The other started counting down....

10...
9...
8...
7...
6...
5...
4...
3...
2...
1...

Sunny's soft lips landed unto Sungmin's which made his heart skip a beat.
When Sunny broke the kiss, a bright shade of red is obviously seen on their chubby cheeks.

And then, an awkward silence was felt.

"Uhmm...what did you say that you wanted for this year?" Sunny started, trying to break the awkwarness between them.
Sungmin carefully placed his arm on her shoulders and gleefulluy said, "I take that back. I don't need anything else but YOU...well, at least for now."

"Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Sunny stole a kiss on his cheeks and ran as fast as he can.

Now, Sungmin was really certain.

HE LOVES HER.