she's different..

The More You HATE, The More You FALL INLOVE!

 

Listen to: Someday - IU

 

 

-fan meeting- (Rachel)

I went to Seoul Mall again but not to get an autograph.. I just want to see woohyun.. ^^

 

(sunggyu)

I was autographing an album when this girl caught my eyes.. She’s just watching.. I think I saw her before.. Wait she’s the girl in the chocolate shop in edae.. Why is she here? I follow her eyes and I saw that she’s looking at woohyun..

I suddenly remember the RUDE girl last fan meeting.. Jakamanyo.. THAT’S HER!!! Ahh that’s why she look familiar when I saw her in edae..

Why do I have a feeling that she’s that girl that give woohyun random gifts?

-a week after-

Its 8:25 am and I’m waiting for the mysterious fan.. I observe that every 8:30 am we always receive that gift from HER.. Im really curious who is that FAN..

Suddenly the doorbell ring .. I quickly open the door.. The GIRL was about to run when I stop her..

Sunggyu: wait..!!!

Girl: omo!!!

Sunggyu: turn around!

The girl slowly turn around.. She’s that GIRL again!!!

Sunggyu: why are you here?

She look at the gift in the floor.. So im right, she’s that same girl in the fan meeting.. I decide to bully her for a while >:)

Sunggyu: don’t you know that we don’t allow children to play here.. She look shock..

Girl: ya! Im not a kid anymore! Im 16 y/o for your information!!!

She rolled her eyes.. Wahh she’s 5 years my junior.. *a/n: since sunggyu is 21 that time ^^*

Sunggyu: so that’s what you call “adult”? aegi~ (means: baby ^^)

Girl: what did you just call me?!!!! Aishhh..

She turn around then she breath in and breath out..

Girl: I don’t want to argue anymore so just give that to woohyun oppa.. Ara?

She’s about to go..

Sunggyu: the members don’t order me around like that.. don’t you know who I am?

She look at me..

Girl: arent you their MANAGER?

O.O

Sunggyu: M-M-MW-MWO??!!!! You like infinite but you don’t know me???!!! Tsskkk.. How can anybody forget LEADERGYU??!

She think for awhile..

Girl: ahh you’re the HAMSTER BOY I saw in the fan meeting!!!

What?!!! She call me what?!!!

Sunggyu: you call me what?!!!!!!! H-H-HA-HAMSTER B-BOY?!!! *a/n: imagine sunggyu's super small eyes ^^*

She nod.. I was about to nag her but woohyun come..

Woohyun: hyung who’s that pretty girl right there?

 

(Rachel)

I was arguing with this hamster boy when woohyun appear out of no where.. WOOMAHGAWD!!! I was start struck in front of him..

Woohyun: hyung who’s that pretty girl right there?

He call me.. PRETTY!!!!! ><

Sunggyu: tsk pretty? Eww..

I don’t care about hamster boy anymore.. So I quickly pick up the teddy bear and the letter.. I show It to woohyun..

Woohyun ohh so you’re the one who’s giving this gifts?

He accept it and I nod.. I think im blushing already..

Woohyun: gamsahamnida ^^ I really appreciate all the gifts.. Im actually reading the book you gave to me..

Rachel: really?

He nod then he smile.. I automatically smile back..

Woohyun: whats your name btw..?

I hesitate whether I’ll say it or just stay anonymous to them..

Woohyun: come on its okay..

He smile again..

Aish!! THAT SMILE >< asdfghjklasdfghjklswdfghjklasdgfhjklasdfghj

Rachel: Rachel.. Im Rachel Lee ^^

Woohyun: nice name..

Sunggyu: EHEM!!

We both look at him..

Sunggyu: we still have a schedule so lets get ready.. *he look at me* do you mind?

I glare at him then I smile to woohyun..

Rachel: I’ll be going now..

He lightly bow then I turn around to went to the elevator.. I want to jump and scream but the people around might think im crazy ^^

(woohyun)

That girl is something..

Sunggyu: ya lets go inside..

Woohyun: wait hyung why you didn’t call me when you saw her?

Sunggyu: im just protecting you.. What if she’s a crazy fan then she suddenly grab and kidnap you when she saw you..

Woohyun: she’s different you know..

Sunggyu: I don’t know that you like dongsaeng’s.. I thought you like noona’s..

Woohyun: well she’s just different.. Are you jealous?

Sunggyu: wahahahaha me jealous?! Hahaha I don’t like babies like her! Bwahahaha..

He went inside the dorm while still laughing.. Crazy leader.. =_=

I look at the elevator in case she’s still there.. But I guess she already left.. I went inside the dorm with a smile in my face..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating..

Mianhae TT^TT

BTW have you heard the new song of infinite ONLY TEARS .. Its awesome! ^^

And ohh we have a poster!!! Yay!! Thanks to MINJIN of SHUT UP! PRS ^^

 

no picture spam for today.. TT^TT our intenet connection is being a b*tch to me today TT^TT