Amusement Park

I Love Him, But He Likes Someone Else...

 

“AHHH!! It’s so nice out today Key Oppa!” exclaimed Minhee. When did she start calling him “Oppa”?

“Let’s go on the Ferris wheel!” Key suggested and everyone agreed.

My stomach sank. I couldn’t do anything to stop them so I just went along with it.

The gondola was so big that all seven of us can fit on one. I could even stand up and walk around. I decided to take the seat farthest from the window.

Suddenly, I could feel a hand resting on a shoulder.  I turned around and found its owner, Taemin.

“Noona, are you scared?” Taemin sat down next to me.

“Can’t you tell from my face? I’m scared to death.” and confirmed it by hiding my face in my hands. “I really regret coming up here…”

“It’s okay, I’ll protect you.” Then he held my hand. I blushed a little but I didn’t mind. Taemin was a little brother trying to cheer up his Noona. Right?

On the other side of the gondola, Minhee is getting really comfy. Flirting with Key, BLECH. Hugging his arm and leaning her head on his shoulders. I could hear them whispering and giggling. Makes me wanna barf…

After the Ferris wheel, the guys wanted to go to a Rollercoaster. Of course I said no but then Minhee stayed back too.  

“Why didn’t you go with them?” Why would she miss a chance being with Key?

“Hana, why are you friends with SHINee?”

I was stunned. “Ummm… excuse me?

“Why do you hang out with them? You’re a nerd. You’d just bring them down.”

“I...I…” I was speechless, even close to tears. I was so shocked, why would she even ask me that and say those mean things to me?

“Annyeong,” Jonghyun popped out of nowhere and the rest followed behind. “How did you do without us, miss me?”

I turned away and wiped my tears before anyone saw. I gave a little smile and said, “It was…”

“Oh fine! I was really lonely.” Minhee said.

Thanks for cutting me off. Pfft, trying to pretend like I’m not here, HUH?

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Heyy guys, so what do you think?

Do you like it?

I want to know!!! 

Plz comment ^3^