I'm Gay? Not.

My Gay Roommate

As hyuna was walking down the halls of the doorms she reaches her room. She sighs and opens the door, and she see's this guy reading a book. She walks in saying "annyeonghaeseo hyuna is the name and you are" 

Hyunseung walks up to hyuna and sniffs her. Hyuna is scared in the inside. Hyunseung smirks as introducing himself. Hey I'm hyunseung, nice to meet you. He goes back to his bed and starts reading again. 

Hyuna starts to unpack her clothes, when she was done she sat done on her bed and watched him and thought to herself. Ya! What are you reading by any chance? she said. He smirks and throws the book at her, Hyuna reads the cover of the book then throws it on the ground. YA PABO ITS . "I didn't say it wasn't " Someone knocks on the door. It's Jonghyun and Onew and Taemin. As Hyuna was on the bed they come in with a weird face and ask what happened? Hyunseung laughs then says I'll explain it later. Leggo. Bye hyuna nice to meet you. 

A FEW HOURS LATER

It's night there hyuna get's ready for bed. She get's in the shower and she forgot to lock the door, So hyunseung just came back and walks into the bathroom while hyuna was getting out. Hyuna screams and starts to hit hyunseung. WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU ?!? Hyunseung smirks. Pabo he says. Only a pabo person would forget to lock the door when sharing a room with a guy. Shut up I didn't know when you were coming home. NOW GET OUT. She said while kicking him out then locking the door. 

Hyuna comes out in a shirt and hops into bed and turns off the light. Hyunseung by the chance is reading his "book" still. He goes into the bathroom and washes off and then decides to mess with Hyuna. So he gets into her bed and sleeps next you her. The next morning Hyuna yawns and screams AGAIN. She wakes up with Hyunseung next to her. His hands around her. He rolls off the bed and says WHAT WAS THAT FOR. She covers herself with the blanket, WHY WERE YOU SLEEPING RIGHT NEXT TO ME WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR OWN BED, she said. Don't worry he said while laughing. I'm going to tell you something. Come here he said. He whisper's into her ear "I'm....gay" She covers and says NO WAY. Your lucky I didn't you last night. He said while going into the bathroom. Hyuna sits there in shock and waits until he comes out of the bathroom.

AFTER SCHOOL 

Hyunseung see's Hyuna with a bunch of friends and garbs her arm and heads to there room. He locks the door, and pushes her against the wall. I have been waiting to do this. He kisses her lips and touches her s. Hyuna starts to enjoy this. He pushes her to the bed and starts kissing her neck while she puts her fingers through his hair. 

 TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER