GOING TO MT!

Second Chance....

 

Yumi POV…..

            Huh, finally I have to join the MT as my lecturer already gave permission for me to go with Super Junior and Ji Eun.

            “Well, Kyuhyun told me that they searching for someone who can cook well, and he said that you are suitable person,” I wonder why he said that and how he knows that I can cook? Hmm, this guy really weird~

            “Yumi ya!!!!” I turned and saw Ji Eun walked towards me while bringing huge bag, looks like she wants to moves out form her house, not for four days three nights camp. Then, she put the bag on the ground.

            “Are you moves out from your house or what?” I asked her.

            “Ehh? Why you said that?” she asked me again.

            “It’s because you bring a huge bag. It’s not like we are going for vacation for few months…..,” I said while glancing at her and the bag. She just makes silly smile. “Don’t do that face again! I feel like I want to slap you,” I told her. She stops smiling and just standing beside me and pout.

            Just then, a bus just arrives and stops in front of two of us. I mean, that bus isn’t looks ordinary. It’s kind like……..a luxury bus. The door open and there a guy standing at there, looking at us with pretty smile at his lips. He’s so handsome….! Ji Eun on the other hand, just open , as she don’t see this beautiful creature in front of her before.

            “Annyeong haseyo, angels~ sorry for making you wait too long,” He said while slowly come out from the bus and walk closer towards us. “By the way, my name is……”

            “Choi Siwon! I know you, oppa. Wahhh, you are so handsome oppa! Really really handsome….!” Ji Eun interrupt his word. He just smiles and wink at her.

            “Bingo! By the way, what’s…..”

            “Ya, Siwon-sshi! Stop it! You can continue with that on the way. Now we are late! Help them with their stuff~,” Then, someone with blonde hair appear at the door just crossed his hands and looked at us seriously.

            “Ahh, mianhei Leeteuk oppa!” said Ji Eun. I just looked at Ji Eun before turned my views to Thet guy called Leeteuk. ‘Ahh, so this is Leeteuk, Super Junior leader. Hmmm, he’ handsome too~’ my heart said.

           “Annyeong haseyo, Leeteuk oppa. My name is Han Yumi. Nice to meet you… and Siwon oppa too…” I said, introducing myself while bend down my body to them. Realized her mistake, Ji Eun also introduce herself.

            “And my name is Kim Ji Eun, Yumi and Kyuhyun’s friends…” she said and bend down her body.

            Then, both of them, Siwon and Leeteuk looking at each other, before they looked at both of us again. Actually, they looked at me. I just blinking my eyes, wondering why they looked at me like that. Then, Leeteuk look in the bus and say…

            “Ya, Kyuhyun! She’s pretty! You really have good taste though~” I widened my eyes as I heard what he said. Then, I saw someone walking in the bus (I can’t see because it’s covered with brown curtain) and I know who the person is as he stands beside Leeteuk. Kyuhyun, wearing casual style, making him looks handsome. Wait, what I’m thinking about?? Come to your sense, Han Yumi.

            “Hehe, I am right? Well, it’s not hard to flirt her you know?” hearing that, my blood suddenly rising up. I pick my bag and turned my body, and walking to go away from that place.

            “Hey, where are you going?” Kyuhyun ask, probably weird about my action. I turned my face and see him.

            “Do you think I am easy woman huh!??? Well, if you think that, I just change my mind about join with the camp. And one more thing, just forget about the friendship!” I said and slowly leave them. But, I can hear someone feet, running towards me, and I know who is it.

            “Hey~” he grab my hand. “I just was joking around, ok? Please don’t make it serious. We just start new relationship right?”

            “What relationship?”

            “A friendship….. If you are my friend, then it’s not wrong I’m joking around with my new friend~” he said with his smile on his face.

            “That’s not joking around, ok? I hate it…” I said and pout. He just laughs.

            “Ok, I’m sorry. I won’t do it again. Now, can we go now? All of them are waiting for us~” I looked at them and turned back to Kyuhyun. “Jebal?”

            “Hmm, arasseo…” I said and give my luggage to him and walking to the bus again. Kyuhyun just following me from behind and I know he is smiling now. Guess that I shouldn’t take serious about the jokes…….

 

HAHAHA, I'M COMEBACK AGAIN...!!!!!!!!!! NOW, UPDATE A NEW CHAPTER.. SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAITING.. I JUST FINISH THIS CHAPTER ONLY.. BUT, DON'T WORRY, I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE IT QUICKLY... HAPPY READING!!!