Flashback

For Your Happiness

An update!! yay!!

I hope you'll like this chapter.

The italic and pink part in the story is the flashback and Taemin dream.

Don't forget to subscribe and comment. <3

 

 

(Taemin POV)

After a long drive finally we arrive at home. 

My body feels so tired,my eyes puffy and red.I really want to go to sleep right now.

I open the door. The living room feels so dark and empty  without Jinki hyung. 

The birthday cake and the food I prepare for Jinki hyung birthday is leaving untouched

I walked slowly to my bedroom.I really need some sleep.

I'm lying on my bed trying to sleep. I can hear foot step from the living room.I know it's Minho hyung.

I close my eyes and I go to the dreamland.

 

-----

 

The sun feels so hot in my skin and I feel so thirsty.

But I have to keep walking.I have to find a new place to live  since my university life will started in a week.

I walk and walk until I stop in a big soccer field. I see many people wearing soccer jersey playing soccer in that field.

Some of them are so skillful but some of them play really

actually I don't really like soccer but i quite enjoy watching it today.

I observe them,Suddenly I heard someone shout to me.

" Watch out!!!" and I see a soccer ball flying toward my face.

I close my eyes and I feel that ball hit my face so hard. And I lose my conciousness.

-----

I open my eyes a little bit  and I see someone observe me intensely.

Short black hair,pointed nose,big beautiful eyes that see me intensely.

and he looks so worried.

" Beautiful"  it's the first words I said after I saw his face.

" What? " he looks confused.

Oops... I closed my mouth using both of my hand.What did I say before?Lee Taemin why you are so stupid? I thought to my self.

"Are you okay?" he asked me.

"Mmm yes I'm okay eventhough my head feels hurt a little bit." I said to him.

" By the way where am I?" I asked him

"Ooh you're in my house.I'm sorry I hit you with soccer ball before."He said to me and I can see that he truly sorry.

"Mmm It's okay.Just hurt a bit." I smiled to him.

"That's a good news.Let me check your head." he touched my forehead lightly.

As soon as I feel his hand touch my forehead I feel my face become hot and red.My heart beating so fast.

What's wrong with me? I thought to my self.

" I think everything is alright." he smiled to me after he checked my head.

"It's already dark outside.Let me take you to your home." he said to me.

" Mmm I'm sorry but right now I don't really have a home." I said to him.

" You don't have home?He asked me worriedly.

"No..no ..of course I have home.But my home is in busan and today actually I'm in my way to find a new place to live  in Seoul."

"You are searching a house to rent?" he asked me.

" Yes..." I answer him.

"Wow perfect!! Actually there's an unused room in this house,and Actually me and my friend having a plan to rent it to someone.Do you want to rent it?" He looks so excited.

" Really?? I can rent it?" I asked him.

"Yes you can." He smiled warmly to me.

" I'll rent that room for sure." I smiled back to him.

" Okay..you want to see the room?" He stood up from the couch.

" definitely" 

-----

"Do you like the room?" He asked me after we're done observing the room.

" Yes I love it." I answer him.

" I'm Choi Minho by the way." he smiled sweetly and he looks so charming.I feel my heart beating so fast again.He is so handsome and nice.

"I'm Taemin.Lee Taemin." I said to him and I can't help not to smile sweetly to this guy.

"Nice name." he said to me.

" You too." I find that I'm gigling like a high school girl to him.What's wrong with me?

"How old are you?" he asked me.

"I'm 18."

"You should call me hyung then.I'm two years older that you."he said to me

 

" Minho!!! You're home?" Someone called Minho hyung name.

"It's Jinki hyung.Come on Taemin I'll introduce you to him"He take my left hand and hold it.

Oh my God my heart nearly explode when he hold my hand.

" Jinki hyung!" I heard him calling the man infront of me.

The man that name Jinki turn his head to see us .

He looks so innocent.

"Jinki hyung this isLee Taemin.He will rent the unused room."He introduced me to the Jinki man.

"And Temin this is Lee Jinki hyung.He live with me in this house,and soon will live with you too."He introduce me to Lee JInki.

" Hi Taemin nice to meet you." I see him giggling like a small kid to me.He really looks so innocent and cute.

" Call me Jinki  hyung okay.because Minho said to me that you're 4 years younger than me." He said to me.

 

------

 

I wake up and I feel there's tears in the corner of my eyes.

That dream feel so vivid. The first time I meet Minho hyung and JInki hyung.

I don't want to cry but I can't help to cry. Sob....sob.....

 

(Minho POV) 

I wake up and I feel my body feel ache so badly.Sleeping in the couch is not a good idea.

I look at my watch to see the time. 4 o'clock in the morning.

Sob...sob......sob..... I heard someone crying.And I know who is it. Taemin.

I walk to his room and open the door.

I see him lying in his bed crying.His hair is messy and his face looks so pale.

"Taemin are you okay?" I asked him and I sit on his bed.

" Hyung." He hugged me.

" Sshhh... It's okay Taemin.Cry as much as you want." I hugged him back and I caressed his head.

I hug him until he is calm.

"Taemin go back to sleep again.okay?" I said to him as I stood up from his bed.

"No hyung.Don't go!!!" He hold my hand tightly.

"Stay with me....."he whispered to me.

I take a chair,put it beside Taemin bed and I sit on that chair.

"Hyung...promise me that you'll stay with me and never leave me forever." He said to me.His voice a little bit husky because he cried a lot.

"I promise Tae...I promise." I whispered to him as I hold his hand back.